One - What Jesus/Yeshua declares as "ONE" :)
Add Reply
Robert
2024-10-13 02:35:28 UTC
Jhn 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall
believe on me through their word;

*********************
Jhn 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in
thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou
hast sent me.
*********************

Jhn 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may
be one, even as we are one:

Jhn 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one;
and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as
thou hast loved me.

Disprove this. How many Millions are “One†included with Yeshua and
Our Heavenly Father.
Christ Rose
2024-10-13 03:29:23 UTC
Sat, 12 Oct 2024 19:35:28 -0700
<vefblg$gukl$***@dont-email.me>
Robert <***@no.way>
Post by Robert
Jhn 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall
believe on me through their word;
*********************
Jhn 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in
thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou
hast sent me.
*********************
Jhn 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may
Jhn 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one;
and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as
thou hast loved me.
Disprove this. How many Millions are “One†included with Yeshua and
Our Heavenly Father.
Disprove what? You cited verses. Now state what you're claiming they mean.
--
Have you heard the good news Christ died for our sins (†), and God
raised Him from the dead?

That Christ died for our sins shows we're sinners who deserve the death
penalty. That God raised Him from the dead shows Christ's death
satisfied God's righteous demands against our sin (Romans 3:25; 1 John
2:1-2). This means God can now remain just, while forgiving you of your
sins, and saving you from eternal damnation.

On the basis of Christ's death and resurrection for our sins, call on
the name of the Lord to save you: "For 'everyone who calls on the name
of the Lord will be saved.'" (Romans 10:13, ESV)

https://christrose.news/salvation
Robert
2024-10-13 03:49:01 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
Sat, 12 Oct 2024 19:35:28 -0700
Post by Robert
Jhn 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall
believe on me through their word;
*********************
Jhn 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in
thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou
hast sent me.
*********************
Jhn 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they
Jhn 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one;
and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as
thou hast loved me.
Disprove this. How many Millions are “One" included with Yeshua
and Our Heavenly Father.
Disprove what? You cited verses. Now state what you're claiming they mean.
Exactly what Yeshua spoke. I have been acknowledging them all along.
So feel free to answer the question.
Christ Rose
2024-10-13 19:19:27 UTC
Sat, 12 Oct 2024 20:49:01 -0700
<veffvd$hkgs$***@dont-email.me>
Robert <***@no.way>
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Sat, 12 Oct 2024 19:35:28 -0700
Post by Robert
Jhn 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall
believe on me through their word;
*********************
Jhn 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in
thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou
hast sent me.
*********************
Jhn 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they
Jhn 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one;
and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as
thou hast loved me.
Disprove this.
Disprove what? The Scripture or your question?

• I agree with Scripture
• Questions are not claims that have to be disproved
• I do not conflate your questions with Scripture.
Post by Robert
How many Millions are “One" included with Yeshua
and Our Heavenly Father.
1) It depends on what you mean by "One". You capitalized the word, when
the Greek isn't capitalized, and when no English translation I'm aware
of capitalizes it in John 17. If by "One", you mean how many millions
will become the one eternally self-existent God when they believe, the
answer is a hard, "Zero". No one becomes God the eternally self-existent
Being. There has always been and will always be only one eternally
self-existent God Being.

2) I've already told you exactly what I meant by the use of "one" and
"oneness", and what it means in the word "Triune". It expresses the
Bible fact that there is only one single, solitary self-existing God
Being in existence. There are not three eternally self-existent God
Beings. There are not tens of millions of them. There is only one and
there will only ever be one eternally self-existing God Being.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Disprove what? You cited verses. Now state what you're claiming they mean.
Exactly what Yeshua spoke. I have been acknowledging them all along.
He says "exactly what Yeshua spoke".

• Yeshua did not say, "How many Millions are 'One' included with Yeshua
and Our Heavenly Father".
• Robert is the one who said that, and who decided to capitalize "one".
• I do not conflate what Scripture says, with what Robert says.
Post by Robert
So feel free to answer the question.
• I've already told you what I and "Triune" means by "one". It means
there is only one single, solitary, self-existing God Being, period.
Believers do not become the eternally self-existing God when they
believe, or at any point thereafter.

• Absent your courage to actually state what you believe the passage
means by "One", you are simply asking a question that you yourself have
not yet answered. Questions require no refutation. If you get the
courage to make a claim about what it means, let me know.

Robert
2024-10-13 21:28:09 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
Sat, 12 Oct 2024 20:49:01 -0700
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Sat, 12 Oct 2024 19:35:28 -0700
Post by Robert
How many Millions are “One" included with Yeshua
and Our Heavenly Father.
1) It depends on what you mean by "One”.
“That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that
they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent
me.” (Jhn 17:21)

These are the words of God, not mine. So how does you definition fit with the
Heaven Father, and His Son, and the full body of the Born Again Believers?
What did Jesus mean when He Stated who is one?

You can waffle, do the Two Step dance, the side ways dance, and shuffle all
you want, yet the goal post remains fixed. I can spell the whole word in
caps, all lower case, or any mixture thereof, yet the subject of the sentence
and the question remain.

To everyone else, this is how the anonymous one operates, always.
Obsfucating, shifting the goal posts, side stepping, all because he/she/it
does not have the knowledge that would enable a straight answer. Ai Rosie
says it agrees with scripture, yet hasn’t a clue what it means and has too
much pride to say she/he/ it does not know.

What a shame.
Robert
2024-10-13 21:28:09 UTC
Post by Christ Rose