"If you're a sinner, you're a sinner Christian???"
Add Reply
Robert
2024-10-04 05:22:22 UTC
On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 07:33:25 +1000
In the Name of McGaslighter
"If you're a sinner, you're a sinner
Christian."
Forged lies. This shows you don't do
your research, and then impute false
claims to others off the top of your
head, just like you do when you invent
your own theology every day. Here's the
On Fri, 20 Sep 2024 16:03:58 -0500
If you're not a sinner Christian, you're
not a Christian (1 John 1:8-9), but
"self-deceived", having neither the
truth, nor the word of God in you.
Evidence
“If we say that we have no sin, we
deceive ourselves, and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, He is
faithful and just to forgive us our sins
and to cleanse us from all
unrighteousness. If we say that we have
not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His
word is not in us.” (1 John 1:8–10, NKJV)
You are posting things that are taken out of context.

Rom 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey
it in the lusts thereof.

Rom 6:14For sinshall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the
law, but under grace.

Rom 6:15What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under
grace? God forbid.

Well?

Gal 5:16This I say then,Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust
of the flesh.

Gal 5:25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Is not this the Way of Jesus?
Unless God grants you the repentance you
need to believe that, you don't have the
truth or the word of God in you, and
everything you say is suspect as falsehood.
A person must choose to repent.
That is, of course, nonsense. Sons of
God are true sons.
However, loosely, there is a certain > amount of truth in that bizarre
statement because what the culture in
the west has grown up in is essentially
christian—not so much in practice, but
nevertheless.
But John, look at ChristRose's off-the-
wall statement unravelled: "If you
reject God with your ways, you reject
God with your ways, and that is the
christian life."
Such is the stark level of self-deceit.
Do you see how they settle for adultery
with the world, as a given, as a fact of
christian life?
There is no middle ground, there is no
halfway house, there is no whorehouse
outhouse place of refuge that "busy's"
you for a while and then back to God. Of
course, in the latter is where they
attempt to sweep the truth under the rug
with the "holy" appearance of bible
studies, home fellowships, and going to
church.
2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises
himself as an angel of light.
In the Name of Jesus
wut

What does it mean to repent?
Robert
2024-10-04 07:23:02 UTC
Post by Robert
Unless God grants you the repentance you
need to believe that, you don't have the
truth or the word of God in you, and
everything you say is suspect as falsehood.
A person must choose to repent.
Repent of what?
What does it mean to repent?
Repent is a term for those who chose a 180 in life and walk a different
direction.

Like a criminal let out of Jail, decides to never do what he did to get
there, and so he follows a different path.
In the Name of Jesus
2024-10-04 07:25:08 UTC
Post by Robert
Unless God grants you the repentance you
need to believe that, you don't have the
truth or the word of God in you, and
everything you say is suspect as falsehood.
A person must choose to repent.
Repent of what?
Of how wrong you are.
Post by wut
What does it mean to repent?
To surrender your life, to lose your life to the Lord Jesus.

In the Name of Jesus
--
God is God in all His Being. All the glory is His, for He is all glory.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything, He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free, and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

"The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence or proof is to be found."

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: a man full of bluster and bullshit in his
meaninglessness pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

"What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence."

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God; God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

"Not fearing God is sheer stupidity for sinners."

"Self-righteousness is any exclusion of God in your heart, because any
exclusion reveals that you think more about yourself than what you
really are."

"Atheism: "The claim that life received from itself."

"But remember this: always, absolutely always, all the glory is the
Lord's and His alone, and anyone who takes any credit for anything, you
know, instantly, he is not what he pretends to be and is a false prophet."

"That light had to bear (bears all things) the darkness for us, but that
light did not ever become darkness."

"You must reach beyond the bible that tells you about Him, and into your
daily life to find Him in Person. He's there."

"What is wrong with Christendom? False understanding based on compromise."

"It is not in man to love his enemies. And if he tries, he is walking in
a lie and trying to raise himself up to the level of God."

"God has to be quiet now; we have our bible." Well, then, who is going
to speak?
In the Name of Jesus
2024-10-04 07:13:20 UTC
On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 07:33:25 +1000
In the Name of McGaslighter
 > "If you're a sinner, you're a sinner Christian."
Forged lies. This shows you don't do your research, and then impute
false claims to others off the top of your head, just like you do when
On Fri, 20 Sep 2024 16:03:58 -0500
If you're not a sinner Christian, you're not a Christian
Silly sinner same speaking semantics! :-).

SAME THING IN THE SPIRIT where it matters, CringeRose. You sinners don't
own the meaning of words, and what is and what is not real in spiritual
places, the Lord Jesus does!

"If you're a sinner, you're a sinner Christian."

"If you're not a sinner Christian, you're not a Christian."

And what a whore abomination it is!

Unless you are saying you're not a sinner, a sinner christian? :-). Wanker!

Sinner christian or atheist, no difference! You are playing semantics
that suit your fallen nature, like you do with your bible.

In the Name of Jesus

to speak?
In the Name of Jesus
2024-10-05 00:45:31 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 07:33:25 +1000
In the Name of McGaslighter
 > "If you're a sinner, you're a sinner Christian."
Forged lies. This shows you don't do your research, and then impute
false claims to others off the top of your head, just like you do when
On Fri, 20 Sep 2024 16:03:58 -0500
If you're not a sinner Christian, you're not a Christian
Silly sinner same speaking semantics! :-).
SAME THING IN THE SPIRIT where it matters, CringeRose. You sinners don't
own the meaning of words, and what is and what is not real in spiritual
places, the Lord Jesus does!
"If you're a sinner, you're a sinner Christian."
"If you're not a sinner Christian, you're not a Christian."
And what a whore abomination it is!
Unless you are saying you're not a sinner, a sinner christian? :-). Wanker!
Sinner christian or atheist, no difference! You are playing semantics
that suit your fallen nature, like you do with your bible.
In the Name of Jesus
You see, CringeRosie never tackles the truth head-on.

He sins against the Lord but tries to bury it under sinner accommodating
belief! You see, personal ambition comes first with him. And what does
he end up with amongst all the rest? To be Christian you have to sin
against the Lord.

It is sickening!

"If you're not a sinner Christian, you're not a Christian."

Absolutely sickening!

In the Name of Jesus

to speak?
Christ Rose
2024-10-04 11:57:41 UTC
On Thu, 03 Oct 2024 22:22:22 -0700
<vdnu2e$3usu$***@dont-email.me>
Robert <***@no.way> wrote:
Post by Robert
On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 07:33:25 +1000
In the Name of McGaslighter
"If you're a sinner, you're a sinner
Christian."
Forged lies. This shows you don't do
your research, and then impute false
claims to others off the top of your
head, just like you do when you invent
your own theology every day. Here's the
On Fri, 20 Sep 2024 16:03:58 -0500
If you're not a sinner Christian, you're
not a Christian (1 John 1:8-9), but
"self-deceived", having neither the
truth, nor the word of God in you.
Evidence
“If we say that we have no sin, we
deceive ourselves, and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, He is
faithful and just to forgive us our sins
and to cleanse us from all
unrighteousness. If we say that we have
not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His
word is not in us.” (1 John 1:8–10, NKJV)
You are posting things that are taken out of context.
--Accuses me of taking things out of
context, then immediately jumps to a
different passage and context to
contradict...
Post by Robert
Rom 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey
it in the lusts thereof.
Rom 6:14For sinshall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the
law, but under grace.
Rom 6:15What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under
grace? God forbid.
Well?
Well, you appear to me to have just
shown yourself to be an hypocrite and
slanderous liar, who immediately does
what he accuses others of. You've
apparently jumped to a different passage
and context, in an attempt to twist
Scripture, pit Scripture against
Scripture, and to impute false motives
and slanderous lies to John's teaching.

Here's the intended outcome of John's
instruction in 1 John 1:8-9, as stated
by John:

“My little children, these things I
write to you, so that you may not sin.
And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate
with the Father, Jesus Christ the
righteous. And He Himself is the
propitiation for our sins, and not for
ours only but also for the whole world.”
(1 John 2:1–2, NKJV)

So the instruction to admit you have a
sin nature and confess your sins to God,
is not to be confused with Robert's
imputed lie that it is to promote sin.
It is to promote holiness.

Paul condemned similar lying tactics and
slanderous accusations as Robert
regularly uses here:

“And why not say, “Let us do evil that
good may come”?—as we are slanderously
reported and as some affirm that we say.
Their condemnation is just.” (Romans
3:8, NKJV)

When Paul taught about grace, and
justification through faith in Christ,
he was falsely and slanderously accused
of promoting sin.

Robert continues to convince me he is a
vacillating and slanderous liar, who
employs the same, dumb, slanderous
strategy again and again. If you talk
about God's grace, he shows up to cite
verses about believers being called on
to not yield to the old nature, as if
talking about grace means you're trying
to promote sin.

But if you talk about how the righteous
man is discerned by his obedience to
God, he shows up and starts citing
verses about grace, and accuses you of
promoting legalism.

So the "well?" is that you keep
convincing me you're a vacillating liar
and slanderous false accuser, who
flip-flops between false accusations in
the most spectacular of hypocritical
fashion, as if people will be too stupid
to notice your pattern.

I find this pattern to be consistent
with the kind of demonic wisdom which
motivates people to (out of bitter envy
and selfish ambition) contradict and try
to poison people's minds against both
the truth and those who promote it. See
for yourself if Robert's pattern doesn't
fit this kind of demonic wisdom and
bitter envy, as exposed in the Bible:

https://christrose.news/demonic-wisdom
Post by Robert
Gal 5:16This I say then,Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust
of the flesh.
Gal 5:25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Is not this the Way of Jesus?
idem.
Post by Robert
Unless God grants you the repentance you
need to believe that, you don't have the
truth or the word of God in you, and
everything you say is suspect as falsehood.
“I will give you a new heart and put a
new spirit within you; I will take the
heart of stone out of your flesh and
give you a heart of flesh. I will put My
Spirit within you and cause you to walk
in My statutes, and you will keep My
judgments and do them.” (Ezekiel
36:26–27, NKJV)

“When they heard these things they
became silent; and they glorified God,
saying, “Then God has also granted to
the Gentiles repentance to life.”” (Acts
11:18, NKJV)

“Him God has exalted to His right hand
to be Prince and Savior, to give
repentance to Israel and forgiveness of
sins.” (Acts 5:31, NKJV)

...if God perhaps will grant them
repentance...(2 Timothy 2:25-26, NKJV).

“for it is God who works in you both to
will and to do for His good pleasure.”
(Philippians 2:13, NKJV)

“who were born, NOT of blood, nor of the
will of the flesh, nor of the WILL OF
MAN, but of God.” (John 1:13, NKJV,
emphasis mine)

“So then it is not of him who wills, nor
of him who runs, but of God who shows
mercy.” (Romans 9:16, NKJV)
Post by Robert
A person must choose to repent.
The fool who wants to think he's
sovereign, instead of God, tries to take
credit for repentance. God has to
"grant" repentance and work in you both
to "will" and to do of "His good
pleasure", before anyone experiences a
change of mind that was initiated by God.

Bad things happen to people who try to
steal credit from God for His work.
You've been warned.
Post by Robert
[...]
Have you heard the good news Christ died
for our sins (†), and God raised Him
from the dead?

That Christ died for our sins shows
we're sinners who deserve the death
penalty. That God raised Him from the
dead shows Christ's death satisfied
God's righteous demands against our sin
(Romans 3:25; 1 John 2:1-2). This means
God can now remain just, while forgiving
you of your sins, and saving you from
eternal damnation.

On the basis of Christ's death and
resurrection for our sins, call on
the name of the Lord to save you:
"For "everyone who calls on the name
of the Lord will be saved."" (Romans
10:13, ESV)

https://christrose.news/salvation
Robert
2024-10-04 18:28:43 UTC
On Thu, 03 Oct 2024 22:22:22 -0700
Post by Robert
On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 07:33:25 +1000
In the Name of McGaslighter
[...]
It is fully part of the global context. Otherwise the Bible would be
contradictory of itself, and thus render the whole thing unstable.

I also mentioned to you that you were shown the truth of those Scriptures
within the context of that chapter several times.which you ignored and never
addressed nor disagreed with. That you read them was made evident in your
replies since you replied to the parts and below what you snipped.

You often throw out a bunch of scripture from all over the Bible to
supposedly support what you claim to be true, PKB? Yes it is a huge PKB, the
difference here is that the context is part of the whole. Thus the hand fits
the glove.
Post by Robert
Rom 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should
obey it in the lusts thereof.
Rom 6:14For sinshall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the
law, but under grace.
Rom 6:15What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under
grace? God forbid.
Well?
Well, you appear to me to have just
shown yourself to be an hypocrite and
slanderous liar, who immediately does
what he accuses others of. You've
apparently jumped to a different passage
and context, in an attempt to twist
Scripture, pit Scripture against
Scripture, and to impute false motives
and slanderous lies to John's teaching.
Wow, “And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if
he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a
publican.” (Mat 18:17)

“Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to
escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son
of man.” (Luk 21:36)