Why a son of God does not need a bible.
Add Reply
In the Name of Jesus
2024-10-09 08:46:04 UTC
A son of God does not need a bible because HE IS ALREADY IN CHRIST
JESUS/GOD/THE WORD.

So simple, so obvious.

However, it would a real shock if any of the regular crew here would
understand that.

In the Name of Jesus
--
God is God in all His Being. All the glory is His, for He is all glory.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything, He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free, and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

"The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence or proof is to be found."

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: a man full of bluster and bullshit in his
meaninglessness pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

"What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence."

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God; God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

"Not fearing God is sheer stupidity for sinners."

"Self-righteousness is any exclusion of God in your heart, because any
exclusion reveals that you think more about yourself than what you
really are."

"Atheism: "The claim that life received from itself."

"But remember this: always, absolutely always, all the glory is the
Lord's and His alone, and anyone who takes any credit for anything, you
know, instantly, he is not what he pretends to be and is a false prophet."

"That light had to bear (bears all things) the darkness for us, but that
light did not ever become darkness."

"You must reach beyond the bible that tells you about Him, and into your
daily life to find Him in Person. He's there."

"What is wrong with Christendom? False understanding based on compromise."

"It is not in man to love his enemies. And if he tries, he is walking in
a lie and trying to raise himself up to the level of God."

"God has to be quiet now; we have our bible." Well, then, who is going
to speak?
Christ Rose
2024-10-09 15:47:12 UTC
On Wed, 9 Oct 2024 19:46:04 +1100
<ve5fsc$2j8u0$***@dont-email.me>
In the Name of Jesus
<***@outlook.com> wrote:
Post by In the Name of Jesus
A son of God does not need a bible
because HE IS ALREADY IN CHRIST JESUS/
GOD/THE WORD.
So simple, so obvious.
However, it would a real shock if any of
the regular crew here would understand
that.
Then he spends over 20 years publishing
his own words every day, claiming they
came from the "Holy Spirit", and acting
as if people should therefore pay
attention to what he says, rather than
the God-breathed Scriptures.

The claim that a son of God does not
need the Bible because he is already in
Christ Jesus/God/the Word is contrary to
Scripture. Scripture consistently
teaches the necessity and importance of
God’s Word for ongoing growth and
faithfulness.

1. Jesus commands abiding in His Word.

In John 8:31-32, Jesus says, “If you
abide in my word, you are truly my
disciples, and you will know the truth,
and the truth will set you free” (ESV).
Jesus directly links discipleship to
abiding in His Word, showing that even
those who are "in Christ" must continue
to live by His Word.

2. The Word of God continually builds up
believers.

In Acts 20:32, Paul tells the Ephesian
elders, “And now I commend you to God
and to the word of his grace, which is
able to build you up and to give you the
inheritance among all those who are
sanctified” (ESV). The verb “build up”
(Greek: epoikodomeo) is in the present
tense, indicating an ongoing action. The
Word of God continually strengthens and
edifies believers, equipping them to
grow spiritually and receive their
inheritance in Christ. This emphasizes
the ongoing need for Scripture in the
life of a believer.

3. Paul exhorts believers to let the
Word dwell in them.

In Colossians 3:16, Paul instructs, “Let
the word of Christ dwell in you richly,
teaching and admonishing one another in
all wisdom” (ESV). The verbs "let"
(Greek: enoikeo) and "dwell" are in the
present tense, indicating ongoing
action. This emphasizes that believers
need the Word of God to constantly dwell
in their hearts, directing their lives,
and continually using it to teach and
encourage one another. The present tense
here indicates an ongoing, never-ceasing
requirement for the Word of God to
remain actively at work in believers.

4. The Bible equips believers for every
good work.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 says, “All Scripture
is breathed out by God and is profitable
for teaching, for reproof, for
correction, and for training in
righteousness, that the man of God may
be complete, equipped for every good
work” (ESV). The verbs "is profitable"
and "equipped" indicate that Scripture
actively functions in the present. It
continually teaches, corrects, trains,
and equips believers for every good
work. It is not a one-time event but an
ongoing necessity for spiritual maturity
and effectiveness in service.

5. The Word of God is spiritual
nourishment.

1 Peter 2:2 urges believers, “Like
newborn infants, long for the pure
spiritual milk, that by it you may grow
up into salvation” (ESV). The "pure
spiritual milk" refers to the Word of
God, which believers must continually
seek in order to grow in their faith.
Additionally, Hebrews 5:13-14
distinguishes between "milk" for infants
in the faith and "solid food" for mature
believers, stating, “But solid food is
for the mature, for those who have their
powers of discernment trained by
constant practice to distinguish good
from evil” (ESV). As believers mature,
they move from basic teachings to deeper
understanding, consuming the "meat" of
the Word. Therefore, both new and mature
believers need continual nourishment
from Scripture, with mature believers
progressing to more challenging and rich
truths.

6. The Bible is a safeguard against
error.

In Acts 17:11, the Bereans were praised
for examining the Scriptures daily to
verify the teachings they received: “Now
these Jews were more noble than those in
Thessalonica; they received the word
with all eagerness, examining the
Scriptures daily to see if these things
were so” (ESV). Even with access to
apostles’ teachings, the early
Christians relied on the Scriptures to
discern truth from error. The daily
examination of Scripture is an ongoing
activity necessary for all believers.

7. Believers fight spiritual battles
with the Word.

Ephesians 6:17 describes the Word of God
as “the sword of the Spirit” in the
armor of God. This imagery underscores
that believers need the Word of God to
resist spiritual attacks and overcome
sin. The verb usage implies the ongoing
readiness required by believers to wield
the Word of God in spiritual warfare.

8. Jesus modeled reliance on Scripture.
When tempted by Satan, Jesus Himself
used Scripture to refute the devil’s
lies (Matthew 4:1-11). If Jesus, the
incarnate Word, relied on Scripture, how
much more should believers who are in
Christ do the same? His example
demonstrates that reliance on God's Word
is not optional, even for those who are
already in Him.

In conclusion, Scripture teaches that
being "in Christ" requires continual
engagement with the Bible. It is the
means by which believers are renewed,
nourished, equipped, protected, and
transformed in their daily walk with
God. The notion that a son of God does
not need the Bible contradicts clear
biblical instruction. The Word of God
remains essential for all believers,
whether they are new in the faith or
mature.

--
Have you heard the good news Christ died
for our sins (†), and God raised Him

That Christ died for our sins shows
we're sinners who deserve the death
penalty. That God raised Him from the
dead shows Christ's death satisfied
God's righteous demands against our sin
(Romans 3:25; 1 John 2:1-2). This means
God can now remain just, while forgiving
you of your sins, and saving you from
eternal damnation.

On the basis of Christ's death and
resurrection for our sins, call on
the name of the Lord to save you:
"For "everyone who calls on the name
of the Lord will be saved."" (Romans
10:13, ESV)

https://christrose.news/salvation
Christ Rose
2024-10-11 16:19:27 UTC
Thu, 10 Oct 2024 09:03:02 +1100
<ve6uim$2q37e$***@dont-email.me>
In the Name of Jesus <***@outlook.com>
Post by Christ Rose
On Wed, 9 Oct 2024 19:46:04 +1100
In the Name of Jesus
Post by In the Name of Jesus
[...]
Only one problem...you are not in Him...you are still in your sin...
"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."
"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."
1) He cites his favorite quip, then pretends like it's a cacth-all
refutation on par with Scripture. You've offered nothing here that
refutes any of the Bible truths you ignored above.

2) He condemns me if I snip any of his content. But then he consistently
ignores almost everything in my content when he responds, even when he
leaves it in.

3) Then he accuses me of being the one who doesn't respond directly,
when he almost never responds directly to the content of my posts. You
do almost nothing but accuse others of exactly what you're doing.

You don't get to employ a double standard with me, then pretend that you
haven't exposed yourself as a shameless hypocrite.
Post by Christ Rose
In conclusion, Scripture teaches that
being "in Christ" requires continual
engagement with the Bible. It is the> means by which believers are
renewed,
nourished, equipped, protected, and
transformed in their daily walk with
God. The notion that a son of God does
not need the Bible contradicts clear
biblical instruction. The Word of God
remains essential for all believers,
whether they are new in the faith or
mature.
Shut up foul-mouthed counselless sinner against the Lord. CringeRose
doesn't know what I am talking about because he is not in Christ Jesus.
No, it's your words which are the foul-mouthed, Bible contradicting
lies, not what I'm saying. Everyone should apply your advice to your own
words and walk away from them. Your words are not God-breathed.
Scripture is. You try to turn people away from what the Bible says, to
your self-deceived words, which (in most cases) are not taught in the Bible.
"A son of God does not need a bible
because HE IS ALREADY IN CHRIST JESUS/
GOD/THE WORD."
--Dumb lies taught nowhere in the Bible. Everything the Bible says about
the relationship between a believer and God's word, indicates otherwise
(e.g. 2 Timothy 3:15-16).
John, think of the vine, and then you can see what is being said.
John 15:5  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me,
and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can
do nothing.
That doesn't contradict the fact that even mature believers need God's
word for daily truth and guidance (2 Timothy 3:15-16). We abide in
Christ by keeping His words, which are given to us in Scripture:

“So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my
word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the
truth will set you free.”” (John 8:31–32, ESV)
They need their bibles to try and do something—be in the vine. On the
other hand, those in Christ are already in the vine. They know their God
and hear His voice. Whereas they need His writings fluttering in their
sinner fingers, purposing what they mean them to say—impediment-less! :-).
Dumb lies. You seek to undermine the very means by which a believer
abides in Christ, which is through faith and obedience to His words, by
the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit, as revealed to us in Scripture.
PS: With all his wonderful robotic AI bible-quoting, he still sins
against the Lord! What does that tell you?
Your opposition appears to me to come from a spirit of bitter envy,
which James says is inspired by demonic wisdom (James 3:15-16).

See https://christrose.news/demonic-wisdom
PPS: That is how he ends up with this kind of disgusting satanic shit...
More of your foul-mouthed ad-homs, with no Scripture support, whatsoever.
CringeRose: "If you're a sinner, you're a sinner Christian"
That's your falsely imputed lie, not what I said. I said what John says,
which is that if you deny you have a sin nature and refuse to confess
your sins, you are self-deceived, and have neither the truth nor the
word of God in you. So you're either a sinner Christian, or you're self
deceived, and don't have the truth or word of God in you.
If you're a christian, you're a whore christian.
Don't let your bitterness ruin everyone else's life, you false accuser.
Every believer struggles with an old nature, till glory:

https://christrose.news/sin-nature
The apostles will all be throwing up right now!
...Every time you try to undermine God's word, in favor of your words.

In the Name of Jesus
2024-10-11 22:06:04 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
Thu, 10 Oct 2024 09:03:02 +1100
Post by Christ Rose
On Wed, 9 Oct 2024 19:46:04 +1100
In the Name of Jesus
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
You are yet unregenerate, Sinner, an underminer of God's Word. Do you
understand that?

Tit 1:15  Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are
defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and
conscience is defiled.
Tit 1:16  They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him,
being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Now you can apply your 1 John 1:8-10.

But now it doesn't suit you, does it?

It is your funeral.

In the Name of Jesus