1 Timothy 1: Questions and Answers
Add Reply
Christ Rose
2024-10-16 16:05:24 UTC
1 Timothy 1: Questions and Answers

https://christrose.news/2024/10/1-timothy-1-questions-and-answers.html

1) Why is correcting false teachings essential in 1 Timothy 1?

Paul instructs Timothy to oppose false teachings such as myths and
genealogies that cause disputes rather than building up the faith (1
Timothy 1:3-7). He emphasizes that false doctrines distract believers
from the truth of the gospel and lead them astray. Correction must come
from love, rooted in a pure heart, good conscience, and sincere faith.
Addressing false teachings helps ensure the church remains grounded in
sound doctrine and avoids meaningless speculations that hinder spiritual
growth.

2) How does Paul’s testimony demonstrate the power of God’s mercy?

Paul shares his transformation from a persecutor of the church to an
apostle to highlight God’s abundant mercy (1 Timothy 1:12-14). He
describes himself as the foremost of sinners, yet God showed him mercy
so that Christ’s perfect patience might be displayed to others (1
Timothy 1:16). This example encourages believers to trust in God's mercy
and reinforces the truth that no one is beyond the reach of redemption.

3) What role does Christ’s mission to save sinners play in sound doctrine?

The foundation of sound doctrine lies in proclaiming that "Christ Jesus
came into the world to save sinners" (1 Timothy 1:15). Christ’s work on
the cross reveals the depth of God’s grace and power to save. Believers
must keep this truth at the forefront by pointing others to Him.
Preaching salvation through Christ strengthens faith and guards the
church from drifting away from the gospel.

4) Why does Paul emphasize the importance of a clear conscience in faith?

Paul warns Timothy to hold on to faith and a good conscience to fight
the good fight (1 Timothy 1:19). He teaches that ignoring the conscience
leads to spiritual ruin, as seen with Hymenaeus and Alexander, who
shipwrecked their faith by not maintaining a clear conscience (1 Timothy
1:19-20). A clear conscience is essential for protecting and nurturing
faith, ensuring that believers live consistently with what they profess
to believe.

5) What invitation does 1 Timothy 1 extend to those who hear the gospel?

Paul’s message invites everyone to trust in Christ’s work on the cross
and receive salvation by faith. He declares that Christ’s death paid the
penalty for sin, and His resurrection secures eternal life for all who
believe (1 Timothy 1:15-16). Without aligning with this truth,
individuals risk spiritual ruin. If you have not trusted in Christ, call
on Him today, believing that His sacrifice covers your sins and His
resurrection brings new life (Romans 10:9-10).
--
Have you heard the good news Christ died for our sins (†), and God
raised Him from the dead?

That Christ died for our sins shows we're sinners who deserve the death
penalty. That God raised Him from the dead shows Christ's death
satisfied God's righteous demands against our sin (Romans 3:25; 1 John
2:1-2). This means God can now remain just, while forgiving you of your
sins, and saving you from eternal damnation.

On the basis of Christ's death and resurrection for our sins, call on
the name of the Lord to save you: "For 'everyone who calls on the name
of the Lord will be saved.'" (Romans 10:13, ESV)

https://christrose.news/salvation
Robert
2024-10-16 17:26:47 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
1 Timothy 1: Questions and Answers
https://christrose.news/2024/10/1-timothy-1-questions-and-answers.html
1) Why is correcting false teachings essential in 1 Timothy 1?
Paul instructs Timothy to oppose false teachings such as myths and
genealogies that cause disputes rather than building up the faith (1
Timothy 1:3-7). He emphasizes that false doctrines distract believers
from the truth of the gospel and lead them astray. Correction must come
from love, rooted in a pure heart, good conscience, and sincere faith.
Addressing false teachings helps ensure the church remains grounded in
sound doctrine and avoids meaningless speculations that hinder spiritual
growth.
Hmmm. Nothing there about addressing these issues before others, rather these
are instructions to Tim to tell others that they teach no other doctrine, and
the reasons why.

Yet when such things are pointed out to the false Christ, he has no ears to
listen.

1Ti 1:3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into
Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,

1Ti 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister
questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

1Ti 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of
a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

1Ti 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;

1Ti 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they
say, nor whereof they affirm.
Post by Christ Rose
2) How does Paul’s testimony demonstrate the power of God’s mercy?
Paul shares his transformation from a persecutor of the church to an
apostle to highlight God’s abundant mercy (1 Timothy 1:12-14). He
describes himself as the foremost of sinners, yet God showed him mercy
so that Christ’s perfect patience might be displayed to others (1
Timothy 1:16). This example encourages believers to trust in God's mercy
and reinforces the truth that no one is beyond the reach of redemption.
Here is another example of the error of the false Christ’s teaching.
Paul did not declare himself to BE the foremost of sinners, but.“Who was
before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy,
because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.” (1Ti 1:13)

Which denies AI Rosies approval that anyone should live as a "sinner
christian”.
Post by Christ Rose
3) What role does Christ’s mission to save sinners play in sound doctrine?
The foundation of sound doctrine lies in proclaiming that "Christ Jesus
came into the world to save sinners" (1 Timothy 1:15). Christ’s work on
the cross reveals the depth of God’s grace and power to save. Believers
must keep this truth at the forefront by pointing others to Him.
Preaching salvation through Christ strengthens faith and guards the
church from drifting away from the gospel.
Really? Preaching to the choir and not sinners? How does that guard the
church?
Post by Christ Rose
4) Why does Paul emphasize the importance of a clear conscience in faith?
Paul warns Timothy to hold on to faith and a good conscience to fight
the good fight (1 Timothy 1:19). He teaches that ignoring the conscience
leads to spiritual ruin, as seen with Hymenaeus and Alexander, who
shipwrecked their faith by not maintaining a clear conscience (1 Timothy
1:19-20). A clear conscience is essential for protecting and nurturing
faith, ensuring that believers live consistently with what they profess
to believe.
Actually fighting is dependent on V18, and Hymie, etc. put away faith and
conscience.

How does a clear consicence protect faith? HMMM? Do not sinners receive the
gift of Faith to Believe?
Post by Christ Rose
5) What invitation does 1 Timothy 1 extend to those who hear the gospel?
Paul’s message invites everyone to trust in Christ’s work on the cross
and receive salvation by faith. He declares that Christ’s death paid the
penalty for sin, and His resurrection secures eternal life for all who
believe (1 Timothy 1:15-16). Without aligning with this truth,
individuals risk spiritual ruin. If you have not trusted in Christ, call
on Him today, believing that His sacrifice covers your sins and His
resurrection brings new life (Romans 10:9-10).
Paul neither invited not called, but instructed Timothy on how to teach
others.
That there is in the chapter some understanding for the background of
Salvation from sin, his purpose was instruction for Timothy and by extension
all who are placed in the ministry via the laying on of hands.
Christ Rose
2024-10-17 03:41:07 UTC
On queue, here comes the satanically manipulated, bitter envy boy to
poison minds again:

Wed, 16 Oct 2024 10:26:47 -0700
<veot0n$29k1l$***@dont-email.me>
Robert <***@no.way>
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
You false accuser and idiot. You constantly pretend you're correcting
others, while you expose your own lies and ignorance:

• 1 Timothy 5:20 – "As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the
presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear." The public nature
of persistent sin, especially false teaching that misleads the
congregation, calls for public rebuke.

• 1 Timothy 1:20 2 Timothy 2:17-18 – Paul names Hymenaeus, Alexander,
and Philetus, exposing their false teaching. Their error spreads "like
gangrene," leading others astray. When their sin was public, and was
spreading like a disease, public rebuke serves as a warning to the
congregation and protects believers from further harm.

Matthew 23 – Jesus publicly rebukes the scribes and Pharisees, whose
teachings misled others.

These examples make clear that public rebuke is necessary when sin or
false teaching endangers the church, and spreads in the congregation
like gangrene. Private correction would not be sufficient when the
influence of false teachers is already public, affecting others in the
congregation.
Post by Robert
Yet when such things are pointed out to the false Christ, he has no ears to
listen.
You promote almost nothing but lies in here, in your bitter,
demonic-wisdom envy against those who promote the truth. I don't claim
to be Christ, you false accuser and liar. I tell people Christ Rose from
the dead. That's called the gospel. You don't tell people the gospel.
You're a satanically manipulated troll, who tries to poison people's
minds against the truth. You seek to hinder the spreading of the gospel.
Post by Robert
1Ti 1:3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into
Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
Hmmm... Nothing about "charge them privately" there. How does this
hypocrite think people will not see his double standard? It has to
specifically say the exact words I use, or it's not in the Bible. Then
he has no problem contending it means something else, which it does not
say.
Post by Robert
1Ti 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister
questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
1Ti 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of
1Ti 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
1Ti 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they
say, nor whereof they affirm.
And this shows the public nature of their sin. They weren't sinning
privately. They were leading the congregation astray, and Paul didn't
want it to spread like "gangrene". Paul specifically instructed in 5:20
that those who persist in sin should be rebuked before all. You're
therefore exposed as an idiot, and/or liar, and false accuser.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
2) How does Paul’s testimony demonstrate the power of God’s mercy?
Paul shares his transformation from a persecutor of the church to an
apostle to highlight God’s abundant mercy (1 Timothy 1:12-14). He
describes himself as the foremost of sinners, yet God showed him mercy
so that Christ’s perfect patience might be displayed to others (1
Timothy 1:16). This example encourages believers to trust in God's mercy
and reinforces the truth that no one is beyond the reach of redemption.
Here is another example of the error of the false Christ’s teaching.
Paul did not declare himself to BE the foremost of sinners, but.“Who was
before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy,
because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.” (1Ti 1:13)
Another example of your deliberate lies and false accusations:

“This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ
Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.” (1
Timothy 1:15, NKJV)

Paul uses the present tense ("I am"), not past tense ("was"). This shows
Paul’s ongoing awareness of his sin nature. This does not mean he
habitually lives in sin but it does show that even mature believers
remain aware of their sin nature, and dependence on Christ’s atoning
work (Romans 7:24-25; 1 John 1:8-9).

The believer's ongoing struggle against the sin nature is evident in
every book of the New Testament: https://christrose.news/sin-nature.
You're an absolute imbecile and tool for contending otherwise.
Post by Robert
Which denies AI Rosies approval that anyone should live as a "sinner
christian”.
Slanderous liar. Your condemnation is just:

“And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are
slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation
is just.” (Romans 3:8, NKJV)
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
3) What role does Christ’s mission to save sinners play in sound doctrine?
The foundation of sound doctrine lies in proclaiming that "Christ Jesus
came into the world to save sinners" (1 Timothy 1:15). Christ’s work on
the cross reveals the depth of God’s grace and power to save. Believers
must keep this truth at the forefront by pointing others to Him.
Preaching salvation through Christ strengthens faith and guards the
church from drifting away from the gospel.
Really? Preaching to the choir and not sinners? How does that guard the
church?
What an ignorant false teacher and deceiver you are. The gospel isn't
just salvation from the penalty of sin (Romans 3-5), but also frees from
the power of sin in daily living (Romans 6-7), and offers the hope of
salvation from the very presence of our sin nature in Glory (Romans 8; 1
Corinthians 15).

False teaching like yours not only hinders people from coming to Christ,
but also from gaining victory over the power of sin in their daily life,
and can even interfere with their resurrection hope:

“And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are
of this sort, who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the
resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.” (2
Timothy 2:17–18, NKJV)
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
4) Why does Paul emphasize the importance of a clear conscience in faith?
Paul warns Timothy to hold on to faith and a good conscience to fight
the good fight (1 Timothy 1:19). He teaches that ignoring the conscience
leads to spiritual ruin, as seen with Hymenaeus and Alexander, who
shipwrecked their faith by not maintaining a clear conscience (1 Timothy
1:19-20). A clear conscience is essential for protecting and nurturing
faith, ensuring that believers live consistently with what they profess
to believe.
Actually
Actually, I don't need someone who is a demonstrable idiot, pretending
to correct every word that comes out of my mouth. If you still cannot
discern that someone requires faith in order to have faith in Christ,
you are in no position to pretend like it's the other guy who is an
idiot who needs to be corrected:

On Sat, 14 Sep 2024 22:45:44 -0700
<vc5sa8$20nuk$***@dont-email.me>
http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=172650560200
Stupefaction Robert <***@no.way> wrote:
People that are already Born Again
Believers do not require faith to believe IN Jesus
Christ...

To "clarify", Robert added:
On Mon, 23 Sep 2024 10:56:20 -0700
<vcsa44$2q5q9$***@dont-email.me>
http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=172719006300
Stupefaction Robert <***@no.waywrote:
As I said, many times and in a variety
of ways, all of which is based on scripture.
They already have faith. And you are to
smart to understand that.

Believe: to "have faith" from "pistis":
"faith" (Strong).

Stupefaction Robert: Believers don't
require the faith they "already have" in
Christ, to believe IN Christ...

And note, he says I'm "to [too] smart to
understand that"!

So I would have to be dumber to
understand and confuse his claims with
the truth?

This is the guy telling everyone else
they lack understanding and
comprehension, every time they fail to
agree with his nonsense and idiocy.
Post by Christ Rose
5) What invitation does 1 Timothy 1 extend to those who hear the gospel?
Paul’s message invites everyone to trust in Christ’s work on the cross
and receive salvation by faith. He declares that Christ’s death paid the
penalty for sin, and His resurrection secures eternal life for all who
believe (1 Timothy 1:15-16). Without aligning with this truth,
individuals risk spiritual ruin. If you have not trusted in Christ, call
on Him today, believing that His sacrifice covers your sins and His
resurrection brings new life (Romans 10:9-10).
Paul neither invited not called, but instructed Timothy on how to teach
others.
What an antichrist, false accuser and liar you are. You object to the
fact that this Scripture promotes evangelism, persecute those who follow
it's teaching, try to deny and poison people's minds against evangelism
and truth, all while you fail to evangelize others yourself. This
explains why I never see you telling people the gospel in here, you fraud:

“This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ
Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. However,
for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might
show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe
on Him for everlasting life.” (1 Timothy 1:15–16, NKJV)
Post by Robert
That there is in the chapter some understanding for the background of
Salvation from sin, his purpose was instruction for Timothy and by extension
all who are placed in the ministry via the laying on of hands.
Nowhere does the Bible indicate that evangelism is only for certain
believers, you satanically manipulated liar:

“Therefore those who were scattered went everywhere preaching the word.”
(Acts 8:4, NKJV)

“This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ
Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.” (1
Timothy 1:15, NKJV)

You're always trying to disqualify what others say, then you
hypocritically pretend you were ordained and sent by God to correct
every word that comes out of other's mouths. The problem is, you are
among the most self-evident idiots an liars I have ever encountered, who
claims to be a believer, and that becomes evident almost every time you
open your mouth. You are a stupefier, not an edifier.

Robert
2024-10-17 06:48:52 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
The word of God corrects your doctrine. I was just the messenger in this
instance. You, not matter how big your head is swollen are only one, and it
is the doctrine you preach and live that needs correction. If you say that
you are not a christian, then there would be no need to correct your false
doctrines. K?
Post by Christ Rose
• 1 Timothy 5:20 – "As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the
presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear." The public nature
of persistent sin, especially false teaching that misleads the
congregation, calls for public rebuke.
And those that Love not their brother, or act with feigned love are not of
God, and He dwells not in them.
Post by Christ Rose
• 1 Timothy 1:20 2 Timothy 2:17-18 – Paul names Hymenaeus, Alexander,
and Philetus, exposing their false teaching. Their error spreads "like
gangrene," leading others astray. When their sin was public, and was
spreading like a disease, public rebuke serves as a warning to the
congregation and protects believers from further harm.
You better read the scripture again.“Holding faith, and a good conscience;
which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: Of whom is
Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may
learn not to blaspheme.” (1Ti 1:19-20)

Where did it say anything about their false teaching?

Now in the other verses you referred to, it s not said that they taught, but
did speak certain things v16, “But shun profane and vain babblings: for
they will increase unto more ungodliness. And their word will eat as doth a
canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; Who concerning the truth have
erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith
of some.” (2Ti 2:16-18)

Which brings up a similar situation in these NG’s. That is your teaching
that the Gifts of the Holy Spirit are no longer operating in this day. It is
a false teaching and just the fact that you speak such things willfully when
the scriptures say no such a thing may overthrow the faith of some as those
characters may have done.
Post by Christ Rose
Matthew 23 – Jesus publicly rebukes the scribes and Pharisees, whose
teachings misled others.
These examples make clear that public rebuke is necessary when sin or
false teaching endangers the church, and spreads in the congregation
like gangrene. Private correction would not be sufficient when the
influence of false teachers is already public, affecting others in the
congregation.
Like the sin of not following the New commandment of Jesus? As well as what
was mentioned above?
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Yet when such things are pointed out to the false Christ, he has no ears to
listen.
You promote almost nothing but lies in here, in your bitter,
demonic-wisdom envy against those who promote the truth. I don't claim
to be Christ, you false accuser and liar. I tell people Christ Rose from
the dead. That's called the gospel. You don't tell people the gospel.
You're a satanically manipulated troll, who tries to poison people's
minds against the truth. You seek to hinder the spreading of the gospel.
Yet you use His Name in Vain as your nym and expect others to reference you
by that name, the same name you use on your rented web site. And you did not
rise from the dead.
Your false accusation in regards to me, is not of God.
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
1Ti 1:3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into
Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
Hmmm... Nothing about "charge them privately" there. How does this
hypocrite think people will not see his double standard? It has to
specifically say the exact words I use, or it's not in the Bible. Then
he has no problem contending it means something else, which it does not
say.
You were addressed publicly here in the NG’s you referenced. However, I see
no reason for you addressing that scripture as it it had something to do
here'
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
1Ti 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister
questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
1Ti 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and
1Ti 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
1Ti 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they
say, nor whereof they affirm.
And this shows the public nature of their sin. They weren't sinning
privately. They were leading the congregation astray, and Paul didn't
want it to spread like "gangrene". Paul specifically instructed in 5:20
that those who persist in sin should be rebuked before all. You're
therefore exposed as an idiot, and/or liar, and false accuser.
None of the scriptures above are you known for following.them. And just what
5:20 are you referring too....I just scanned up so I think that might be what
it is.

Name what I falsely accused you of?
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
I addressed that point directly as he stated clearly that it “was” whom
he was. Not actively anymore. Especially as He stated as one of his sins was
Blasphemy, and not one believer can be excused for that. Why do you act as if
that was not pointed out to you?
Post by Christ Rose
Paul uses the present tense ("I am"), not past tense ("was"). This shows
Paul’s ongoing awareness of his sin nature. This does not mean he
habitually lives in sin but it does show that even mature believers
remain aware of their sin nature, and dependence on Christ’s atoning
work (Romans 7:24-25; 1 John 1:8-9).
G1510(Strong) εἰμί

eimi

i-mee’

First person singular present indicative; a prolonged form of a primary and
defective verb; I exist (used only when emphatic): - am, have been, X it is
I, was

It appears that strong disagrees with you.

Not only that, but had he fit the sinners billing as you stated, then he
would be guilty of telling others to sin, when he said that they should walk
as He does. Thus giving them an excuse for their sins, when Jesus said
specifically, “sin not lest a worse thing come upon you”. For you to
teach that is as bad as your other well known blasphemy of suggesting that
one can walk without Love, and that the Gifts of the Holy Spirit are not for
today.

Speaking of which, I just heard a report of a woman who was prayed for
regarding her kidney for which she was going into the hospital the next day.
They prepared her for surgery, with pain killers, etc. and took another scan
to see what the current status was before they cut her open. In order to see
if yet more damage had happened. When the results came back, they quickly
returned her back for multiple scans, and then the Doctor told here there was
no need for surgery and her liver was just fine. He did not know she was
prayed for. So they released her. Her husband, which also was prayed for that
same day that she was, had 100 plus tumors in his brain, and was told he
would not live three months in that condition. Do seeing what happened to
her, he called his doctor and asked if he could get an update scan of his
brain. The Doctor obliged him, and the scan shows most of them were gone. And
there were only a few left and there were small. So He is believing in faith
that they will ALL be gone, just like the others. His death prognosis was no
longer the same. And he is just awaiting a future scan expecting that they
will be gone also. Key word “recover” like scripture says.
Post by Christ Rose
The believer's ongoing struggle against the sin nature is evident in
You're an absolute imbecile and tool for contending otherwise.
Satan may attack, and you might fail, but scripture says to count it all as
dead, while you uphold it as alive and well within you and an active part of
your thinking.
Why do you think scripture says to walk in the spirit and you shall not sin?
Or why did Jesus say to “Sin not”. And why does he say that one will not
be tested above their ability to withstand, and that in testing he will
present a way of escape? So what does your failure say about you, and what
does your teachings about being a sinner christian say, let alone the doubt
that you may create amongst other who are as weak. That it is hopeless to be
freed from sin? Did Jesus do an incomplete work? Was he or the Spirit of the
Heavenly Father too ineffective? For that is what you are suggesting.
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Which denies AI Rosies approval that anyone should live as a "sinner
christian”.
“And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are
slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation
is just.” (Romans 3:8, NKJV)
That is certain seems to be your modus operandi. You testified to it above.
To which I responded.
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
Then why did you say you were a loser and sinned daily? Boasting about your
huge war against your active sin nature?
Post by Christ Rose
False teaching like yours not only hinders people from coming to Christ,
but also from gaining victory over the power of sin in their daily life,
Now you are claiming that people need to gain victory over sin and nut trust
in Jesus and believe that He was the one who did that for us? What kind of
teaching is that? Now you are saying that people are to do the impossible.
Jesus was the only person that did than.
Post by Christ Rose
“And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are
of this sort, who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the
resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.” (2
Timothy 2:17–18, NKJV)
PKB.
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
4) Why does Paul emphasize the importance of a clear conscience in faith?
Paul warns Timothy to hold on to faith and a good conscience to fight
the good fight (1 Timothy 1:19). He teaches that ignoring the conscience
leads to spiritual ruin, as seen with Hymenaeus and Alexander, who
shipwrecked their faith by not maintaining a clear conscience (1 Timothy
1:19-20). A clear conscience is essential for protecting and nurturing
faith, ensuring that believers live consistently with what they profess
to believe.
Actually
Actually, I don't need someone who is a demonstrable idiot, pretending
to correct every word that comes out of my mouth. If you still cannot
discern that someone requires faith in order to have faith in Christ,
you are in no position to pretend like it's the other guy who is an
They could not be a believer except by faith. And to everyone is given the
gift of faith. With it, one can walk in and by faith. So those that are
believers can just exercise their God Given faith. I showed you the
supporting scriptures, if you cannot believe them, then that is on you.
Post by Christ Rose
On Sat, 14 Sep 2024 22:45:44 -0700
http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=172650560200
People that are already Born Again
Believers do not require faith to believe IN Jesus
Christ...
On Mon, 23 Sep 2024 10:56:20 -0700
http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=172719006300
As I said, many times and in a variety
of ways, all of which is based on scripture.
They already have faith. And you are to
smart to understand that.
"faith" (Strong).
Stupefaction Robert: Believers don't
require the faith they "already have" in
Christ, to believe IN Christ...
And note, he says I'm "to [too] smart to
understand that"!
Yes, pride always consider themselves to be without error.
Just look at the tenor of you speech here that flows throughout your post.
Post by Christ Rose
So I would have to be dumber to
understand and confuse his claims with
the truth?
This is the guy telling everyone else
they lack understanding and
comprehension, every time they fail to
agree with his nonsense and idiocy.
You, are not everyone else.
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
fighting is dependent on V18, and Hymie, etc. put away faith and
conscience.
How does a clear consicence protect faith? HMMM? Do not sinners receive the
gift of Faith to Believe?
Well?
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
5) What invitation does 1 Timothy 1 extend to those who hear the gospel?
Paul’s message invites everyone to trust in Christ’s work on the cross
and receive salvation by faith. He declares that Christ’s death paid the
penalty for sin, and His resurrection secures eternal life for all who
believe (1 Timothy 1:15-16). Without aligning with this truth,
individuals risk spiritual ruin. If you have not trusted in Christ, call
on Him today, believing that His sacrifice covers your sins and His
resurrection brings new life (Romans 10:9-10).
Paul neither invited nor called, but instructed Timothy on how to teach
others.
What an antichrist, false accuser and liar you are. You object to the
fact that this Scripture promotes evangelism, persecute those who follow
it's teaching, try to deny and poison people's minds against evangelism
and truth, all while you fail to evangelize others yourself. This
To whom was he speaking? You are the one who does not see that. You made a
point that was not addressed in this chapter. That it is of benefit to people
in the ministry there is little doubt, but to suggest that Paul was
addressing everyone would be to say that your RL name should be there with
Hymi et al.
Post by Christ Rose
“This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ
Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. However,
for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might
show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe
on Him for everlasting life.” (1 Timothy 1:15–16, NKJV)
I addressed that above. Paul was no longer a sinner.
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
That there is in the chapter some understanding for the background of
Salvation from sin, his purpose was instruction for Timothy and by extension
all who are placed in the ministry via the laying on of hands.
Nowhere does the Bible indicate that evangelism is only for certain
“And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and
some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of
the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the
unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect
man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:” (Eph
4:11-13)

“Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking,
be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another,
tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath
forgiven you.” (Eph 4:31-32)

Nuff said. Let them that have ears to hear.......
Christ Rose
2024-10-18 02:34:44 UTC
Wed, 16 Oct 2024 23:48:52 -0700
<veqc0k$2lm02$***@dont-email.me>
Robert <***@no.way>
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
Paul specifically tells him in 5:20 to rebuke such people "in the
presence of all". It was a public sin which Paul said would spread like
"gangrene" in the congregation. It called for public rebuke, and Paul
prescribed it. You are the one promoting error. You thus tried to poison
people's minds against the truth, with _your_ error.
Post by Robert
You, not matter how big your head is swollen
Idem. Given Paul named the culprits in chapter 1, and the fact your
teaching is not consistent with what Paul said in 5:20, that would be you.
Post by Robert
are only one, and it
is the doctrine you preach and live that needs correction. If you say that
you are not a christian, then there would be no need to correct your false
doctrines. K?
Idem. Take your own advice. You're the one promoting error and ignorance
here.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
• 1 Timothy 5:20 – "As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the
presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear." The public nature
of persistent sin, especially false teaching that misleads the
congregation, calls for public rebuke.
And
"And"... indicating you do not dispute the fact that Paul told him to
rebuke these people in the presence of all, not privately.

a) This, after you pretended like you were correcting the content, when
you claimed to the effect it was supposed to be a private confrontation.
Your words again...

Robert: "Hmmm. Nothing there about addressing these issues before others..."

Bible: "rebuke them in the presence of all".

b) Now, after your error is exposed, you will simply and instantly shift
Post by Robert
those that Love not their brother, or act with feigned love are not of
God, and He dwells not in them.
• This is your constant patter. Try to poison people's minds against the
truth, then play the victim when you get rebuked.

• When people are publicly trying to lead others into doctrinal error
and profitless contention that spreads like "gangrene", rebuking such
people is love for the truth and the people being infected by it.

• Jesus said those I "love", I chasten and "rebuke" (Revelation 3:19).
Even if the people are God's people, rebuke is included in what it means
to show love for them. So to accuse someone of failing to show love when
they rebuke error, is a lie. In such cases, rebuke is a manifestation of
love.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
• 1 Timothy 1:20 2 Timothy 2:17-18 – Paul names Hymenaeus, Alexander,
and Philetus, exposing their false teaching. Their error spreads "like
gangrene," leading others astray. When their sin was public, and was
spreading like a disease, public rebuke serves as a warning to the
congregation and protects believers from further harm.
You better read the scripture again.
Another example of you being an idiot, while you pretend it's the other
guy who needs to be taught and corrected:

"And their talk will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and
Philetus, who have swerved from the truth, saying that the resurrection
has already happened. They are upsetting the faith of some" (2 Timothy
2:17-18, ESV).

Swerving from the truth and telling people lies about the Bible teaching
on the resurrection _is_ false teaching. You are a troll and liar.
Post by Robert
“Holding faith,
Idem.
Post by Robert
have made shipwreck: Of whom is
Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may
learn not to blaspheme.” (1Ti 1:19-20)
Idem. It's false teaching that overthrew the faith of some.
Post by Robert
Where did it say anything about their false teaching?
Observe:

• "swerved from the truth"
• "saying that the resurrection has already happened".

That's false teaching. The resurrection had not already happened. How
long do we have to pretend like you're not the one who is an idiot, as
you pretend to be the one teaching and correcting error? You promote
blatant, self-evident error and contention almost every time you open
your mouth. How are you not speaking from satanic manipulation and
demonically inspired bitter envy?
Post by Robert
Now in the other verses you referred to, it s not said that they taught, but
did speak certain things v16, “But shun profane and vain babblings: for
they will increase unto more ungodliness. And their word will eat as doth a
canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; Who concerning the truth have
erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith
of some.” (2Ti 2:16-18)
Idem. Yet another example of you manifesting abject ignorance, while
pretending to correct someone else's error and ignorance. And that's
assuming you're simply an idiot, as you try to poison people's minds
against the truth, in favor of your error. Behold:

“As I urged you when I went into Macedonia—remain in Ephesus that you
may charge some that they teach no other doctrine,” (1 Timothy 1:3, NKJV)

• He tells them to teach no other doctrine. The implication is they were
teaching false doctrine.

“desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say
nor the things which they affirm.” (1 Timothy 1:7, NKJV)

• Paul says they desire to be teachers of the law, but don't understand
the things they say or which they confidently affirm. That supports the
fact they were trying to teach people.

• It also reminds me of you pretending like you're correcting other
people's errors and ignorance all the time, only to find out you don't
know what you say or confidently affirm.

"And he taught them, saying: 'Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs
is the kingdom of heaven'" (Matthew 5:2-3, ESV).

Notice..."taught them, saying".

"who have swerved from the truth, saying that the resurrection has
already happened." Telling people the resurrection has already passed is
to promote a false teaching.

So yes, the context shows these people were false teachers. That you
deny it just shows your own contention against the truth.
Post by Robert
Which brings up a similar situation in these NG’s. That is your teaching
that the Gifts of the Holy Spirit are no longer operating in this day.
Lies. I said sign gifts, not just "gifts" in general. I do not contend
that all gifts have ceased, just the signs gifts and wonders like
speaking in tongues, healings, miracles, etc. There are 15 Bible reasons
that led me to that conclusion these ceased by the end of Paul's
ministry. See https://christrose.news/ceased.
Post by Robert
It is
a false teaching and just the fact that you speak such things willfully when
the scriptures say no such a thing may overthrow the faith of some as those
characters may have done.
It is not false teaching that the sign gifts ceased by the end of Paul's
ministry. Here are 15 Bible evidences that this is the case:
https://christrose.news/ceased. You may not agree with that, but I'm
convinced it's the case. I'm not going to abort what I understand the
Bible to teach, just because you don't agree with it or deny it.

--Quick example: "take a little wine" for your "frequent illnesses".
You'd have people believe that if they don't receive physical healing in
"all instances" where they ask for it, then the it shows they're carnal
and lack faith in God. Yet Paul did not rebuke Timothy for lacking faith
in view of his "frequent" illnesses. He told him to take a little wine,
not to ask for a faith healing. As I understand it, you promote
doctrinal error which upsets people's faith, fostering doubts about
their relationship with God, over what appears to be false your teaching
on sign gifts.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Matthew 23 – Jesus publicly rebukes the scribes and Pharisees, whose
teachings misled others.
These examples make clear that public rebuke is necessary when sin or
false teaching endangers the church, and spreads in the congregation
like gangrene. Private correction would not be sufficient when the
influence of false teachers is already public, affecting others in the
congregation.
Like
By "like", you are not disputing it. You now effectively admit the truth
of the statement. It was not supposed to be a private confrontation. He
was supposed to rebuke them "before all" (1 Timothy 5:20). You came in
here as if you were pointing out an error in the post, yet it was you
who was in error all along. Instead of admitting that, you simply and
immediately just shift to a new false accusation. This is why it does no
good to spend hours and hours responding to each of your accusations.
You'll just quickly come up with a new set of accusations the minute
your old ones prove to be false. That pattern of lacking integrity
warrants not even responding to you.
Post by Robert
the sin of not following the New commandment of Jesus? As well as what
was mentioned above?
Idem. You prove my point again and again with this pattern. You walk
into every thread, and you try to poison people's minds against the
truth it presents (such as the fact Paul was telling Timothy to confront
these false teachers before everyone, not privately), as well as the
person who presents the truth. When shown to be in error, you simply
pivot on a single word, to a new accusation.

When people are publicly trying to lead others into doctrinal error and
profitless contention that spreads like "gangrene" (as you are),
rebuking them shows love for the truth and the people being infected by
the error.

Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Yet when such things are pointed out to the false Christ, he has no ears to
listen.
You promote almost nothing but lies in here, in your bitter,
demonic-wisdom envy against those who promote the truth. I don't claim
to be Christ, you false accuser and liar. I tell people Christ Rose from
the dead. That's called the gospel. You don't tell people the gospel.
You're a satanically manipulated troll, who tries to poison people's
minds against the truth. You seek to hinder the spreading of the gospel.
Yet
Notice again. By "yet", he does not dispute the truth of the statement.
But instead of admitting he was in error to imply I was claiming to be
Christ, he simply moves on to a new accusation. This is your constant
pattern. This is why it's fruitless trying to carry on a discussion with
you. There is no end to your false accusations. The minute you get
cornered and refuted in one false accusation, you simply (and instantly)
move on to a new accusation, with a single word ("yet").
Post by Robert
you use His Name in Vain as your nym
Liar. "Christ Rose" is the gospel, and I have made that known publicly
for months (https://christrose.news/about). The gospel is not vain. It
is the power of God unto salvation (Romans 1:16). It doesn't surprise me
you fail to recognize it as such, and instead try to impute your own
evil motives to others. You try to poison people's minds against the
proclamation of the gospel, exposing your own evil. You manifest what
appears to me to be consistent with the kind of demonic wisdom that
inspired the same behavior in the Jews who were "filled with jealousy"
against those who proclaimed the gospel.
Post by Robert
and expect others to reference you
No I don't. I didn't ask for that. You're not obligated to call me
Christ Rose, and you often don't. However, every time you cite "Christ
Rose", you're proclaiming the gospel, which is the power of God unto
salvation. That's an improvement for you. If you otherwise tell people
the gospel, I can't remember a recent example of it.
Post by Robert
by that name, the same name you use on your rented web site. And you did not
rise from the dead.
Not today envy boy. You promote and try to impute your own fabricated
lie. Christ Rose is the gospel about Christ. It's that He Rose. That's
what the website is about. You try to poison people's minds against the
proclamation of the gospel, with your own manufactured lies. Go poison
someone else's mind.
Post by Robert
Your false accusation in regards to me, is not of God.
Is your conscience finally starting to bother you, that you now seek to
make me the vicarious atonement for your own sin of opposing and trying
to poison people's minds against the gospel and those who proclaim it?
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
1Ti 1:3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into
Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
Hmmm... Nothing about "charge them privately" there. How does this
hypocrite think people will not see his double standard? It has to
specifically say the exact words I use, or it's not in the Bible. Then
he has no problem contending it means something else, which it does not
say.
You were addressed publicly here in the NG’s you referenced. However, I see
no reason for you addressing that scripture as it it had something to do
here'
That's you citing 1 Timothy 1:3, not me. You pretended to the effect it
means the people were supposed to be confronted privately. Yet the
letter says no such thing, and later indicates they were to be rebuked
"before all" (5:20), which you now evidently do not dispute. This shows
you were the one in error.

Yet instead of admitting you were the imbecile who was trying to poison
people's minds against the truth (Paul called for public rebuke), you
arrogantly acted like it was this post that was in error. When it
finally dawned on you, you simply and immediately (with one word "yet")
switched to a new accusation of failure to love, which is also a false
accusation. This is your constant pattern.

The only reason I'm spending time on this, is to expose you for the
false accusing troll you are. Every day you try to poison people's minds
against the truth (and those who proclaim it), with your own bitter,
envying ignorance and error.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
1Ti 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister
questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
1Ti 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and
1Ti 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
1Ti 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they
say, nor whereof they affirm.
And this shows the public nature of their sin. They weren't sinning
privately. They were leading the congregation astray, and Paul didn't
want it to spread like "gangrene". Paul specifically instructed in 5:20
that those who persist in sin should be rebuked before all. You're
therefore exposed as an idiot, and/or liar, and false accuser.
None of the scriptures above are you known for following.them.
Notice him instantly pivot. When confronted with the verse that exposes
his own error, and the fact he tried to poison people's minds against
the truth, he immediately switches to a new accusation, without
admitting it.

Thus you illustrate my point. You have a habit of making false
accusations and trying to poison people's minds against the truth (and
those who proclaim it), with your own ignorance and error. The second
you get cornered and refuted, you simply launch a new accusation,
without admitting it was you who was in error. You do this time and
again, as if people will be too stupid to notice.
Post by Robert
And just what [in] 5:20 are you referring too[?]....I just scanned up so I think that might be what
it is. Name what I falsely accused you of?
• You falsely accused the content of this post of being in error, as if
you were here to set the record straight. You implied to the effect
Timothy was supposed to confront the false teachers privately, and not
publicly rebuke them. That was shown to be false.

• You came in here accusing me to the affect I'm claiming to be Christ
and expecting people to call me Christ. That's a lie. I never asked for
that, and "Christ Rose" is a proclamation of the gospel, not my name.
Not that anyone other than you needs to have that stated, but I've
repeatedly explained that, and it's specifically addressed on the
website: https://christrose.news/. Here's the quote

Why the name "Christ Rose"?

The gospel is the power of God unto salvation. It is that Christ died
for our sins, and God raised Him from the dead. The heart of the gospel
is that Christ rose from the dead. "Christ Rose", therefore, is the
gospel in its briefest form (ChristRose.news).

• You're the one in here who wants everyone to know your "real name" is
"Robert". I'm trying to draw attention to the gospel. By your logic,
you're trying to draw people's attention to "Robert".

• You falsely deny that rebuke is part of showing love for the truth and
those corrupted by false teaching (Revelation 3:19). That's a lie.

• Every single time you get rebuked for your own efforts to poison
people's minds against the truth of the gospel, you falsely play the
victim and start accusing people of failing to show you love. --As if
they owe you a pat on the back every time you try to poison people's
minds against the truth and them personally.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
Behold the ἰδιώτα! This is what I'm talking about folks. He does the
same thing with Thayer's Abridged as he does with Strong. And this is
his "deep", end-all knowledge that's supposed to settle the matter. How
many people have you idiotically tried to bully with your own abject
ignorance, as if your lack of understanding about Strong and Thayer or
how the tools are supposed to be used, constituted the end-all argument
to settle the matter?

Both Thayer and Strong's Abridged give a list of possible translations
for a given Greek word. They do not specify which of those definitions
is being used in a given context. That has to be determined by things
like the voice, tense, and mood of the word. Thayer's Unabridged (which
you evidently do not consult), clearly shows this, specifying how it is
translated in the various tenses and contexts. The Unabridged version
(as Strong), simply lays out the possible definitions of the word.

You, like a complete idiot, think you get to pick which definition you
want it to mean, regardless of the voice, tense, or mood of the word.
Anyone who understands how to use Strong or Thayer's Abridged knows
that's not how it works. Observe:

1) "am" in 1 Timothy 3:15 is in the present tense, not the past tense.
That means in this context, "am", not "was", is the appropriate
translation. No version I know of translates this verse as "I was
chief". They all say "am". That's because the translators are not as
ignorant as you need them to be to promote the error that this refers to
the past tense.

2) "am" is not a confession that Paul still practices the sins he refers
to in the past tense. That's your second grievous error, which is worse
than the first. You imply that someone who admits he has a sin nature,
is promoting sin, which is a lie. Even someone who has come to faith and
is a mature believer, does not DENY that he still has a sin nature! This
is evident from Romans 7:21-24:

“I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to
do good. For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind,
and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?”
(Romans 7:21–24, NKJV)

John confirms the same thing:

“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us
our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we
have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.” (1 John
1:8–10, NKJV)

It is not the one who admits he has a sin nature who sins, but the one
who DENIES he has a sin nature! The one who denies he has a sin nature
has neither the word of God, nor the truth in him! By denying the
believer retains a sin nature till glory, Robert puts himself in the
company of those who do not have the "truth" or the "word of God" in them!

3) Further, John said this instruction was for the purpose of promoting
holiness, not sin:

“My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not
sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus
Christ the righteous.” (1 John 2:1, NKJV)

Yet Robert promotes the mind-poisoning lie against the truth, that to
admit you have a sin nature is to promote and encourage sin! Liar! False
teacher!
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Paul uses the present tense ("I am"), not past tense ("was"). This shows
Paul’s ongoing awareness of his sin nature. This does not mean he
habitually lives in sin but it does show that even mature believers
remain aware of their sin nature, and dependence on Christ’s atoning
work (Romans 7:24-25; 1 John 1:8-9).
G1510(Strong) εἰμί
eimi
i-mee’
First person singular present indicative; a prolonged form of a primary and
defective verb; I exist (used only when emphatic): - am, have been, X it is
I, was
It appears that strong disagrees with you.
Idem. See above.

1) Strong is listing all the different way it may be translated, not how
it must be translated in each case. You are an idiot for contending
otherwise.

2) The voice, tense, and mood determines how it is translated in a given
context. In 1 Timothy 1:15, it is in the present tense, not the past
tense. That's why you can't produce a translation where it says "I was
chief", and even if you did, it would be in error. The translators knew
that. You still don't.

3) Even in Strong, the first definition it gives is "am". You walk right
around that, and chose the second definition that you want it to mean,
without regard for the first definition or the voice, tense, and mood.
Yes, you are in fact not simply an idiot, but an idiot who lacks
integrity and who lies to himself and others about the meaning of words.
Post by Robert
Not only that,
(As if he's just fortified his demonstration of his own ignorance...)
Post by Robert
but had he fit the sinners billing as you stated, then he
would be guilty of telling others to sin, when he said that they should walk
as He does. Thus giving them an excuse for their sins, when Jesus said
specifically, “sin not lest a worse thing come upon you”.
This is your false reasoning and teaching, which contradicts the truth
in the same way as those Paul condemned. Here are two Bible evidences of
that:

1) False accusers promote the lie that proclaiming grace encourages sin:

“For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why
am I also still judged as a sinner? And why not say, “Let us do evil
that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm
that we say. Their condemnation is just.” (Romans 3:7–8, NKJV)

Your accusation is similar. You're trying to imply that if someone
promotes God's grace, he is encouraging people to sin, as if that were
the only logical conclusion. Your condemnation is "just".

2) John specifically notes that to deny you have a sin nature and or to
refuse to agree with God about your sins, exposes you as one who
deceives himself, and who has neither the truth nor the word of God in you:

“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us
our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we
have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.” (1 John
1:8–10, NKJV)

3) This instruction to admit you have a sin nature and confess your sins
when you do them, is for the express purpose of encouraging people to
confess their sin, and be forgiven and restored to fellowship with God:

“My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not
sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus
Christ the righteous. And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins,
and not for ours only but also for the whole world.” (1 John 2:1–2, NKJV)

So he directly states that this instruction is to promote holiness, not
sin. You promote slanderous lies when you try to imply that
acknowledging the sin nature in a believer is an effort to promote and
justify sin. The Bible says it promotes holiness, faith in Christ's
propitiating atonement, and restoration of fellowship.

Someone who comes under the false Gnostic lies that a child of God does
not have a sin nature or ever sin, does not promote holiness, but sin.
They discourage the believer from confessing his sins to be cleansed,
forgiven, and restored to fellowship, through faith in Christ's
propitiating atonement!

No one confesses to a God who does not forgive or cleanse from sin, and
no one who refuses to rely on Christ's atonement for his daily sins, is
cleansed or forgiven of his sins. Such a person is self-deceived and
walks in darkness, without being cleansed of his sin.

John does not write this to unbelievers, but to those he calls
"children". He includes himself in their company when he says if "WE"
say "WE" have no "SIN" (nature) and if "WE" confess our sins, God is
faithful and just to forgive and cleanse us of "OUR" sins (emphasis mine).
Post by Robert
For you to teach that is as bad
For you to deny the fact believers struggle against a sin nature till
glory (taught everywhere in the New Testament as shown in
https://christrose.news/sin-nature), shows you have neither the truth
nor the word of God in you. You promote similar Gnostic lies that John
wrote to refute.
Post by Robert
as your other well known blasphemy of suggesting that
one can walk without Love,
Liar.

1) You are the one walking without love when you dedicate your life to
poisoning people's minds against Bible truth, the gospel, and anyone
other than yourself who promotes the truth of the gospel, out of your
own demonic, bitter envy (James 3:14-15).

2) Rebuke is love (Revelation 3:19), especially when you're trying to
poison people's minds against the truth and those who promote it. It's
love for the truth, for those corrupted by your lies, and even for you,
that you might turn from your lying ignorance to the truth.
Post by Robert
and that the Gifts of the Holy Spirit are not for
today.
False accusation. I did not say the Gifts of the Holy Spirit are not for
today, as if I deny any and all gifts of the Holy Spirit. I specifically
mentioned the "sign gifts" and "signs and wonders". This is correct, and
it has been shown from 15 Bible evidences which you have not refuted
(https://christrose.news/ceased). Thus, you promote false, twisted
accusations.
Post by Robert
Speaking of which, I just heard a report of a woman who was prayed for
regarding her kidney for which she was going into the hospital the next day.
They prepared her for surgery, with pain killers, etc. and took another scan
to see what the current status was before they cut her open. In order to see
if yet more damage had happened. When the results came back, they quickly
returned her back for multiple scans, and then the Doctor told here there was
no need for surgery and her liver was just fine. He did not know she was
prayed for.
1) This is another unverified account. You just made a claim that a
video about a revival in the Amazon had "signs following", as if the
signs were happening today. It turns out the only reason that came up in
your 2 minute Google search, was because in it a missionary claimed
something that happened over 30 years ago in Peru. Yet you presented it
as current proof that signs and wonders are "following" a current and
ongoing revival in the Amazon. Every example I've seen you cite has
turned out to be something similar. I don't have to keep pretending like
every time you make a claim, it carries the weight of automatic,
undeniable evidence. I know your claims to be hollow, from researching them.

2) God choosing to heal people in answer to prayer today is not "signs
and wonders" in the sense they were happening in the Bible. Signs and
wonders were done for the purpose of validating the gospel message,
before it was "confirmed" (Hebrews 2:3-4), during the ministry of the
first generation, eyewitnesses. That's why the second generation Hebrews
evidently had no first-hand experience with the gifts in their generation.

3) John wrote about the signs Jesus did, so that by his writing about
them, the reader might have faith in Christ:

“And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples,
which are not written in this book; but these are written that you may
believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you
may have life in His name.” (John 20:30–31, NKJV)

The one who is a true believer, believes because God wrote about the
signs in Scripture. The one who denies that testimony seeks after signs
and wonders to see it for himself, like doubting Thomas (John 20:24-29).

4) These events were instant and publicly known to everyone (Acts
3:6-9), not something that developed over time (Mark 1:42-45; Luke 5:13;
Luke 18:42-43). This was things like dead people immediately coming back
to life, the blind immediately receiving sight. People with withered
arms immediately being made whole and straight, etc. Nothing like that
is happening today, and you haven't produced a shred of verifiable
evidence that proves otherwise, that I've seen.

5) The result was that even if one person told what happened, the person
who manifested the gift of healing was swarmed with people (Mark
1:32-34; Acts 5:15-16). Surely you know of at least one person on earth
who is performing such instant, undeniable signs and wonders on at least
a semi-regular basis. Show me the picture of the person surrounded by
throngs of people. In almost every recorded case of Jesus healing
people, there were or soon developed crowds of people thronging the
person, to the extent they couldn't even travel around. That's how I
know your efforts to make it seem like signs and wonders are happening
regularly today are fraudulent. They would attract such crowds that you
wouldn't be able to move around freely. You'd have to hide or get body
guards just to go to the store.

6) Paul instructed Timothy to "take a little wine" for his "frequent
illnesses" (1 Timothy 5:23). It is not always God's will to heal people
from their illnesses, and often is not His will, so that God's strength
will be made perfect in our weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9), and so God
gets the glory for using weak "pots of clay" (2 Corinthians 4:7).

7) You act like anyone who fails to be healed in "all instances" for
which he asks for it, lacks faith in God. It's often the other way
around. It's the person who accepts God's grace as being sufficient when
he doesn't get healed, who demonstrates faith in God's sufficiency (2
Corinthians 12:9).
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
The believer's ongoing struggle against the sin nature is evident in
You're an absolute imbecile and tool for contending otherwise.
Satan may attack, and you might fail,
Don't try to blame everything on Satan. Believers also retain an old
nature till glory, which opposes the new man (Romans 7; 1 John 1:8-9).
Post by Robert
but scripture says to count it all as
dead, while you uphold it as alive and well within you and an active part of
your thinking.
• Yes it does. And I've published that on many occasions, never denying
it. You come in with your false context, as if the only two options are
to agree it no longer exists at all, or else you're trying to promote
and encourage sin. That is a false dichotomy and lie of your own
fabrication, that you constantly seek to impute, just like the people
Paul condemned in Romans 3.

Note: "count" it as dead. If it did not exist, and were removed from
existence, there would be no need to "count" it as dead. It wouldn't
even exist to tempt you in the first place, or to oppose your walk with
God. The fact you have to count it as dead proves it was not removed
from existence. It was judicially judged, and believers were freed from
the obligation to sin, but not from the existence of that old nature,
till glory (Romans 8). Victory over sin comes by faith in Christ. You
have to know you died with Him to sin and rose with Him to newness of
life, count it to be true, then yield your members as instruments of
righteousness to God.

If the old nature did not exist, those instructions would be needless,
since there would be no old nature to tempt you. The fact you can't
discern that (at best), shows you're either the ignorant one, or one who
deliberately twists the truth, or both.
Post by Robert
Why do you think scripture says to walk in the spirit and you shall not sin?
Exactly! I've been citing that all along. How do you not perceive that
the instruction to walk in the spirit so you don't fulfill the lusts of
the flesh, directly indicates that the flesh still exists? There would
be no flesh to yield to if it didn't exist. You prove the point.
Post by Robert
Or why did Jesus say to “Sin not”. And why does he say that one will not
be tested above their ability to withstand, and that in testing he will
present a way of escape?
Idem. Precisely! You can't be tested by something which doesn't exist.
If you had no old nature, then the flesh wouldn't tempt you to sin. How
do you not get that? All these verses you cited, are ones I cited in the
article which shows that a believer has a sin nature that has to be
continually counted as dead in Christ.
Post by Robert
So what does your failure say about you, and what
does your teachings about being a sinner christian say,
It's too bad you've chosen to align yourself with the Gnostic error John
refuted in John 1:8-9, since it shows you have neither the truth nor the
word of God in you. If you'd rather have a pat on the back from a
Gnostic heretic than have the truth and word of God in you, that's your
choice. The grave error here is yours.
Post by Robert
let alone the doubt
that you may create amongst other who are as weak. That it is hopeless to be
freed from sin? Did Jesus do an incomplete work?
You keep repeating your own fabricated lies. It is admitting you have a
sin nature and sin and confessing it to God, which promotes holiness,
cleansing and forgiveness with God, as well as reliance on Christ's
propitiating atonement and advocacy (1 John 1:8-2:2). John specifically
said this instruction about admitting you have a sin nature and
confessing your sin promotes holiness, not sin. He specifically said
denying it means you don't have the truth or the word of God in you. You
are a liar for contradicting that, and trying to impute your own
fabricated lies.

AS to the effect on others, your Gnostic lies result in people either
doubting they're saved because they experience the opposition of their
old nature as Paul did in Romans 7, or else renouncing the truth and
word of God, to make God out to be a liar, by denying they have a sin
nature or ever sin.

No one confesses to a God who doesn't forgive when they confess, or who
tells them even a single sin means they don't believe. And neither you
nor anyone in here has been without sin for the last 37 years. That is a
self-evident lie. It is therefore you who promotes grave doctrinal error
that results in people sinning and turning away from God.
Post by Robert
Was he or the Spirit of the
Heavenly Father too ineffective? For that is what you are suggesting.
No, that's what you're suggesting, contrary to what John and Paul and
everyone in the New Testament taught, as evidenced in the following
considerations from Scripture: https://christrose.news/sin-nature. You
haven't even scratched the surface yet of all the overwhelming evidence
that believers retain a sin nature that opposes their walk with God. And
don't pull out your other lies, like the twisted deviation that claims
if you acknowledge the existence of the old nature, then you're claiming
you are doomed to a life of sin. That's again your lie. The believer has
freedom in Christ not to sin, but also has a sin nature that opposes his
walk with God, as Paul expressly stated in Romans 7.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Which denies AI Rosies approval that anyone should live as a "sinner
christian”.
“And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are
slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation
is just.” (Romans 3:8, NKJV)
That is certain seems to be your modus operandi. You testified to it above.
To which I responded.
Liar. You're the one trying to imply that to admit you have a sin nature
and confess your sins to God (as God says believers should do), means
you must be out to justify and promote sin. This is what Paul condemned
in Romans 3, in his false accusers.

“And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are
slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation
is just.” (Romans 3:8, NKJV)

This is also contrary to what John said is the goal of such teaching.

“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us
our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we
have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us. My
little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin.
And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ
the righteous. And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not
for ours only but also for the whole world.” (1 John 1:8–2:2, NKJV)

The purpose of the teaching is so you won't sin. No one who thinks a
single sin proves they're not a child of God, and who thinks they cannot
be forgiven or cleansed of sins by confessing them to God through faith
in Christ's propitiating atonement, is going to bother confessing to God
or relying on Christ's atonement for cleansing and advocacy, since the
sin would (by your lies), mean they are not saved to begin with.

It is your Gnostic lies that promote and encourage sin. Refusal to agree
with God about your sins, indicates a lack of faith in what God has
said, and means you don't get cleansed and forgiven of them.
Instead,you're denying your sin and and the need for Christ's atonement
and advocacy, making God out to be a liar.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
• Arrogant liar. I didn't say I was a loser. You're the one who stated
that. Nor is admitting your sin nature opposes your walk with God,
"boasting". That's your fabrication that you seek to bring to every
discussion and falsely impute.

• You show by such regular lying, that you can't stop yourself from it,
contrary to your claim you don't even have a sin nature. You prove it is
you who seeks to justify himself, by denying he sins, rather than by
confessing it to God and relying on Christ's propitiating atonement and
advocacy. For a pat on the back from a Gnostic heretic, you have
embraced Gnostic heresy.

• Why do you deny that Jesus told us to ask for forgiveness for our
trespasses when we ask for our daily bread (Matthew 6:11-12)?

• Why do you deny that Jesus told us to forgive our "brother" if he sins
against us 490 times in a single day (Matthew 18:21-22)? By your lying,
false-doctrine claims, that person would not even be a Christian to
begin with. So why did Jesus refer to such a one as that as a "brother"?
And why did he mention that this was the sins the "brother" commits in a
single day? Your lies contradict everything the New Testament teaches.

• Why do you deny that 1 John 1:8-9 directly says that the one who
refuses to admit he has a sin nature and to confess his sins, is
"self-deceived", and has neither the truth nor the word of God in him?

• Why do you deny the Scripture where Paul directly indicates that his
old nature opposes his new nature (Romans 7:21-25).

“I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to
do good. For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind,
and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I
thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself
serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.” (Romans
7:21–25, NKJV)

With his regenerate mind, Paul served the law of God. His flesh (old
nature) is what served the law of sin. So there are two natures at war
within every believer. It is one of the most attested and undeniable
facts in the new testament, and you have set yourself in opposition to
it. It is you who is the loser and false teacher.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
False teaching like yours not only hinders people from coming to Christ,
but also from gaining victory over the power of sin in their daily life,
Now you are claiming that people need to gain victory over sin and nut trust
in Jesus and believe that He was the one who did that for us? What kind of
teaching is that? Now you are saying that people are to do the impossible.
Jesus was the only person that did than.
Dumb liar. That's what you do when you deny you have a sin nature. No
one who denies he has a sin nature has the truth or word of God in him,
or then confesses the sin he denies having, or then relies on Christ's
propitiating atonement and advocacy with the Father for cleansing and
forgiveness, while he claims he is without sin. It is the person who
doesn't confess his sin and admit he has a sin nature who goes about
seeking to justify himself as if he never sinned, since according to
such a liar, a single sin would mean he never trusted God to begin with.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
“And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are
of this sort, who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the
resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.” (2
Timothy 2:17–18, NKJV)
PKB.
• You don't dispute it. They publicly promoted false teachings which
overthrew the faith of some. Then you act like they should be confronted
privately? Like Paul wants to make sure they don't get a bad wrap while
they're overthrowing people's faith? Your lies are as dumb as they are
false.

• Instead, by "PKB", you evidently try to make company for yourself,
since you know you were wrong to come in here trying to poison people's
minds against the truth to begin with.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
All the more reason to admit you have to have faith in Christ in order
to have faith in Christ. Even if you already have the faith, that admits
you "have faith" in Christ. You're saying you don't need that faith in
order to have faith. Yes you do, or else you wouldn't have that faith if
you didn't have it. The fact you're still trying to justify that shows
that you're an absolute idiot, who cannot be taken seriously.

Then you come walking into every single thread, trying to prove that
someone else is the idiot who doesn't get it. It's YOU! You're the one
who doesn't get it, most of the time!

You're too arrogant to just admit that, which is why you can't expect
anyone to take anything you says seriously. You come walking into every
thread, acting like you're in the know and correcting someone who is
ignorant. Then it almost always turns out to be you who is the idiot who
doesn't know what he's talking about. Stop expecting me to believe that
you're not an idiot, for as long as you can't admit that one requires
faith to have faith in Christ!
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
On Sat, 14 Sep 2024 22:45:44 -0700
http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=172650560200
People that are already Born Again
Believers do not require faith to believe IN Jesus
Christ...
On Mon, 23 Sep 2024 10:56:20 -0700
http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=172719006300
As I said, many times and in a variety
of ways, all of which is based on scripture.
They already have faith. And you are to
smart to understand that.
"faith" (Strong).
Stupefaction Robert: Believers don't
require the faith they "already have" in
Christ, to believe IN Christ...
And note, he says I'm "to [too] smart to
understand that"!
Yes, pride always consider themselves to be without error.
Just look at the tenor of you speech here that flows throughout your post.
• Am I the one contending that you don't require faith to believe in
Christ? No. You are.

• Does it help to say that you already have the faith that you claim you
don't need in order to believe? No! It's even more ridiculous that way
than it was before. It would mean you don't need the faith you have in
Christ to have faith in Him.

• And who's the one too arrogant to admit that? You are. Then you accuse
me of your own arrogance in refusing to admit the obvious truth?

How do you think you can come to me with any degree of credibility as
one who tells the truth, or who has the sense to correct or refute
error, as long as you are trying to justify things that are as
self-evidently contrary to the truth as that self-contradicting claim
you try to justify?
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
So I would have to be dumber to
understand and confuse his claims with
the truth?
This is the guy telling everyone else
they lack understanding and
comprehension, every time they fail to
agree with his nonsense and idiocy.
You, are not everyone else.
Am I the one routinely telling everyone else they lack understanding if
they don't agree with everything I say? No! You are! It's hard to find
an example where someone doesn't agree with you, where you don't accuse
them of being unable to read with comprehension, or understand. You do
it all the time.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
fighting is dependent on V18, and Hymie, etc. put away faith and
conscience.
How does a clear consicence protect faith? HMMM?
The last time you went "HMMMM?", you were trying to poison minds to the
effect that Paul did not instruct Timothy to publicly confront the false
teachers, but rather to address them privately.

Then we saw that Paul directly told him to rebuke "before all". Now
you're back for round 2 of mind-poisoning. It's not like a solid
refutation is going to stop you from trying to poison minds. You'll
simply pivot on a dime, and launch a new campaign with new mind poisoning.

“having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected,
concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck,” (1 Timothy 1:19, NKJV)

How does this verse associate the rejection of a "good conscience" with
suffering spiritual shipwreck? How does that imply that not rejecting a
good conscience relates to protecting against shipwreck with regard to
the faith?

As Lenski notes:

One cannot keep his faith while he plays fast and loose with the
prophecies (Word). He will have to silence his conscience, make it cease
crying out against such practice, and then his faith is wrecked whether
he admits it or not (Lenski).
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Do not sinners receive the gift of Faith to Believe?
Well?
Faith in God comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Romans
10:17). As many have noted:

“The mystery of the faith” means the revelation of the gospel of Christ.
When Paul says “the faith” he is not speaking of the abstract quality of
faith, but of the doctrines of the faith (McGee).

Mystery refers to that which was hidden but which God has revealed, and
the faith is the content of what has been revealed (Koessler 1899).

The mystery of the faith is a description of the Christian faith. Many
of the doctrines of Christianity were kept secret throughout the OT
period but were then revealed by the apostles and prophets of the NT.
That is why the word mystery is used here (MacDonald 2088).

Thus, you cannot reject the doctrines of the faith, by searing your
conscience against them with evil deeds, and not suffer shipwreck with
regard to your faith.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
To whom was he speaking?
• To whom did Paul send Timothy to minister and teach sound doctrine?

• He said it was a faithful saying and worthy of "all acceptance". This
means it is sound doctrine. He sent Timothy to Ephesus, and urged him to
remain there, to ground the believers in sound doctrine (1:3-4).

• He said the faithful saying was that Christ died for "sinners" of whom
I AM chief, not "Christ died for Timothy", so only Timothy should
mention the gospel. The testimony about Christ applies to those who are
"sinners", who were saved by God's grace. If you're a "sinner" who was
saved by God's mercy and grace, then this saying and the testimony to
others about it applies to you.
Post by Robert
You are the one who does not see that. You made a
point that was not addressed in this chapter.
No. He sent Timothy there to ground them in sound teaching, then
expressly stated the testimony about Christ dying for sinners of whom I
am chief was a faithful saying worthy of "all acceptance". There's
nothing in that whatsoever, that implies, or even hints at the idea that
this is not a testimony the believers at Ephesus or other believers
should accept as a faithful saying which they proclaim in testimony to
God's saving grace and mercy.

You persecute those who proclaim the gospel. You don't proclaim it
yourself on any regular basis that I have seen, and you try to poison
people's minds against believers even telling others the gospel, as if
only certain people should be evangelizing. You thoroughly convince me
you are a mouthpiece for Satan.
Post by Robert
That it is of benefit to people
in the ministry there is little doubt, but to suggest that Paul was
addressing everyone would be to say that your RL name should be there with
Hymi et al.
Your Bible contradicting nonsense doesn't even amount to a coherent
statement, you gospel negligent mouthpiece for Satan.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
“This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ
Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. However,
for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might
show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe
on Him for everlasting life.” (1 Timothy 1:15–16, NKJV)
I addressed that above. Paul was no longer a sinner.
• No, you exposed yourself as an ongoing idiot above, even after you
were informed of how Strong and Thayer's abridged version works.

• Strong and Thayer's abridged show you all the ways the word is
translated, without specifying which definitions apply to which usages
of the word in which passages. Thayer's Unabridged shows that
information, and you almost always choose a definition which doesn't
match the voice, tense, and mood of the words in the passage in question.

• Even without that fact, you walked right around the first definition
given in Strong's ("am"), to choose the definition you wanted. --As if
the meaning of the word depends on what you want it to mean, rather than
the voice, tense, and mood of the verb as it is actually used in the
passage in question.

The fact you keep doing this after being informed about it shows you are
determined to ignore the facts and pick and choose what you want to
words to mean. Anyone who knows how to use Strong or Thayer or an
interlinear which also shows voice, tense, and mood and the Greek words
used in the manuscripts (not just the lemma), knows you are a
stark-raving idiot, pretending to know things you don't know, trying to
bully people as if you have deep knowledge, while actually showing
yourself to be a complete idiot. Your methods are absolutely idiotic and
erroneous when it comes to trying to define the meaning of words.

• Eimi is in the present, not past tense in 1 Timothy 1:15. Paul is not
saying Christ died for sinners of whom I "was" chief", but "am" chief.
You oppose that fact to the demonstration of your own falsehood.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
That there is in the chapter some understanding for the background of
Salvation from sin, his purpose was instruction for Timothy and by extension
all who are placed in the ministry via the laying on of hands.
Nowhere does the Bible indicate that evangelism is only for certain
“And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and
some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of
the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the
unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect
man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:” (Eph
4:11-13)
Did you not read the reason God gave evangelists? It says right there he
gave some evangelists...(etc.) Why? For the "perfecting of the siants",
for the "work of the ministry", till we "all come in the unity of the
faith". Evangelists are not just here to tell the gospel while everyone
else does not. They are part of the team which helps in "perfecting of
the saints" for the "work of the ministry". That means evangelists are
training believers for the work of the ministry of telling others about
Christ.

How are your ongoing efforts to suppress and minimize evangelism not
evidence that you are being manipulated by Satan to oppose the gospel
and those who promote it?
Post by Robert
“Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking,
be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another,
tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath
forgiven you.” (Eph 4:31-32)
This is your classic hypocrisy. You come into a thread and try to poison
people against evangelism and sound Bible teaching, then accuse others
of not loving you enough if they don't pat you on the while you do it.
Your condemnation is just, you troll from Satan.
Post by Robert
Nuff said. Let them that have ears to hear.......
Which wouldn't be you. You are a complete idiot and tool for Satan, who
can't even admit a person requires faith in Christ in order to have
faith in Christ.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
“Therefore those who were scattered went everywhere preaching the word.”
(Acts 8:4, NKJV)
“This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ
Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.” (1
Timothy 1:15, NKJV)
You're always trying to disqualify what others say, then you
hypocritically pretend you were ordained and sent by God to correct
every word that comes out of other's mouths. The problem is, you are
among the most self-evident idiots an liars I have ever encountered, who
claims to be a believer, and that becomes evident almost every time you
open your mouth. You are a stupefier, not an edifier.
And he has no comment for that.

___________________________

Source

ChristRose.news. "About | Christ Rose". Christrose, 11 May. 2024,
https://christrose.news/about. Accessed 17 October. 2024.

Lenski, R.C.H. (1937) The interpretation of St. Paul’s Epistles to the
Colossians, to the Thessalonians, to Timothy, to Titus and to Philemon.
Columbus, OH: Lutheran Book Concern, p. 532.

Robert
2024-10-18 03:18:47 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
Wed, 16 Oct 2024 23:48:52 -0700
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
Rebuke is not condemnation. Nor is it the other things I mentioned to you in
my reply.
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
You, not matter how big your head is swollen
Idem. Given Paul named the culprits in chapter 1, and the fact your
teaching is not consistent with what Paul said in 5:20, that would be you.
No one fears you. Nor your condemnation.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
• 1 Timothy 5:20 – "As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the
presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear." The public nature
of persistent sin, especially false teaching that misleads the
congregation, calls for public rebuke.
And
"And"... indicating you do not dispute the fact that Paul told him to
rebuke these people in the presence of all, not privately.
Should I withhold all prayers for you and turn you over to satan for the
destruction of your flesh that your spirit might be saved? As Paul did?

Be it as you desire. Your choice.

May God have mercy on your soul.