Are you one of the 50% that is left behind?
Add Reply
Robert
2024-10-14 07:07:08 UTC
Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins of such a nature
as to have taken their torches and to have gone forth to meet the bridegroom.
Now, five of them were without forethought or wisdom, and five were prudent,
for those without forethought and wisdom, having taken their torches, did not
take with themselves oil, but those who were prudent took oil in the
receptacles with their torches. And while the bridegroom was delaying his
coming, they all dropped off to sleep and went on slumbering. And at midnight
there has come an outcry, Behold, the bridegroom. Be going forth to meet him.
Then all those virgins arose and started to put their own torches in order.
And those without forethought and wisdom said to those who were prudent, Give
us at once some of your oil, because our torches are going out. And those who
were prudent answered, saying, No, lest perchance there should not be by any
means enough for us and you. Rather be going to those who sell, and buy for
yourselves. And while they were going to buy, the bridegroom came, and those
who were prepared went in with him to the wedding, and the door was closed.
And later there come also the rest of the
virgins saying, Sir, Sir, open at once to us. And answering he said,
Assuredly, I am saying to you, I do not know you. Be ever on the watch
therefore, because you do not know the day, neither the hour.

“I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the
Holy Ghost.” (Mrk 1:8)

This is the ‘oil” that many lack.
Christ Rose
2024-10-14 12:07:49 UTC
Mon, 14 Oct 2024 00:07:08 -0700
<veifus$13bk1$***@dont-email.me>
Robert <***@no.way>
Post by Robert
[...]
And here's how John said you should test the spirits, to see whether
they come from God: https://christrose.news/spirits. It has to do with
your confession of faith about Christ, right living, love for other
believers, listening to apostolic teaching in Scripture, and not
speaking in a way that appeals to the world. It has absolutely nothing
to do with drinking poison or being bitten by poisonous snakes without
being harmed. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the kinds of signs
and wonders, healings, or other miracles that God used during the early
days of the church, until He had confirmed the gospel message (Hebrews
2:3-4).

Charismatics regularly promote malcontentment with walking by faith.
They want you to feel like you lack the Holy Spirit unless you join them
in faking outward manifestations of supernatural gifts like healings,
speaking in tongues, etc. They pretend like they're the spiritual elite
who alone have divine validation and spiritual insight into Scripture,
but they only expose themselves as fakes and wannabes. They are like the
evil generation that Jesus said seeks after signs. See
https://christrose.news/ceased for 15 Bible evidences that signs and
wonders ceased during the lifetime of the apostles.
--
Have you heard the good news Christ died for our sins (†), and God
raised Him from the dead?

That Christ died for our sins shows we're sinners who deserve the death
penalty. That God raised Him from the dead shows Christ's death
satisfied God's righteous demands against our sin (Romans 3:25; 1 John
2:1-2). This means God can now remain just, while forgiving you of your
sins, and saving you from eternal damnation.

On the basis of Christ's death and resurrection for our sins, call on
the name of the Lord to save you: "For 'everyone who calls on the name
of the Lord will be saved.'" (Romans 10:13, ESV)

https://christrose.news/salvation
Robert
2024-10-14 21:58:41 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
Mon, 14 Oct 2024 00:07:08 -0700
Post by Robert
[...]
The above post I made had not one thing to do with testing the spirits.
However, what you reference is not just applicable to evil spirits, but those
of the Heavenly Father as well.

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they
are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that
Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the
flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have
heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

And if one has not the Holy Spirit in them how then can they try any spirit?

1Jn 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for
he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he
hath not seen?

1Jn 4:21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love
his brother also.
Post by Christ Rose
to see whether they come from God: It has to do with
your confession of faith about Christ, right living, love for other
believers, listening to apostolic teaching in Scripture,
Yet the scriptures above state clearly your errors.
Post by Christ Rose
and not
speaking in a way that appeals to the world. It has absolutely nothing
to do with drinking poison or being bitten by poisonous snakes without
being harmed. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the kinds of signs
and wonders, healings, or other miracles that God used during the early
days of the church, until He had confirmed the gospel message (Hebrews
2:3-4).
Heb 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the
first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that
heard him;

Heb 2:4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with
divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

Are not these, works below, the confirmation of the salvation message of
Jesus the Real Christ? Spoken of in v3 above?

Jhn 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

Jhn 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye
may know, and believe, that the Father isin me, and I in him.

Is not the following scripture spoken by Jesus?

Mrk 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the
gospel to every creature.

Mrk 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that
believeth not shall be damned.

Mrk 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall
they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mrk 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it
shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall
recover.

Were there any limitations or time constraints placed on the ekklesia
regarding any portion of these things?

In fact, did Jesus say this?Jhn 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that
believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than
these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

All these things have been pointed out recently, and you read them all, yet
live in denial. Why do you not want God’s best for those around you? Lack
of Love?

You take upon you the cloak of anonymity, ashamed to speak of the things of
God and his total plan of salvation, and yet you call yourself “Christ”
and bring shame upon the name of the anointed one. Speaking despairingly
regarding what Jesus spoke in the scriptures for all men.

You do not speak of, much less teach on the total plan of Salvation, which
includes things in this life as well as the eternal life ongoing. Things like
healings from all forms of diseases, food, clothing, and lodging for the day,
peace, guidance in ones daily life. Of these things we are not even to take
thought of, and place all our cares upon Him for He cares for us. He does not
abandoned us, he comforts us, leads us by His Holy Spirit. As long as walk in
his paths and His light. These things are all part of the full Gospel
message, just a small part of it.

Why, if you are a believer, would you seek to deny the truths of the above
scriptures to all the souls in need, thus putting their lives in bondage. Why
deny these truths? What purpose do you have to act out the doubts created by
the evil one and do his bidding? Are you not wise enough "to try the
spirits"?
Post by Christ Rose
Charismatics regularly promote malcontentment with walking by faith.
They want you to feel like you lack the Holy Spirit unless you join them
in faking outward manifestations of supernatural gifts like healings,
speaking in tongues, etc. They pretend like they're the spiritual elite
who alone have divine validation and spiritual insight into Scripture,
but they only expose themselves as fakes and wannabes. They are like the
evil generation that Jesus said seeks after signs.
You speak disparaging of the Charismatics? Why? Jealousy? You claim they seek
after “signs”. Yet you are totally ignorant of what was spoken by Christ
Jesus. For at that time there were signs, wonders, and miracles aplenty, yet
never once did it occur to you to understand the truth of the matter and find
out why your thinking was so misconstrued.

The particular "sign" sought for was, no doubt, the sign of the Son of
Man’s glorious appearing as foretold in Dan 7:13, and promised by Christ in
connection with his Second Coming, Mat 24:30;

You blaspheming of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, is no doubt your undoing.
Speaking ill of things you understand not, as well as not believing the
scriptures, especially not understanding what is written in the Book of the
Acts.

Do you have the gall to call what is Holy, UnHoly and of the evil one? Is not
that what you are accusing the “fakers” of? Even in your evil
suppositions that the gifts of the Holy Spirit have ceased, Paul continued on
speaking in tongues, in prayer, worship, etc. more than the rest of them. And
if those gifts truly ceased, then so did knowledge for that and wisdom was
fully part of the gifts of the Spirit.

Not to make light of the matter, I suppose you could claim that is your
reason for lack of these things and therefore all your misbegotten doctrines
and dogmas should all be totally disregarded as untrustworthy, is that what
you are claiming?

While you are still breathing you do have an excellent chance to receive
forgiveness and then repent, and walk with and in the Lord. Be filled with
the Holy Spirit, and thus be empowered to do the will of God, and he will
give you the tools you need to do as He wills, not that of some
self-righteous nature of men.
Christ Rose
2024-10-14 23:32:16 UTC
Mon, 14 Oct 2024 14:58:41 -0700
<vek46h$1bthe$***@dont-email.me>
Robert <***@no.way>
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Mon, 14 Oct 2024 00:07:08 -0700
Post by Robert
[...]
Lies.

• You judged that "many lack" the oil.
• The oil represents the Holy Spirit.
• Therefore, you're claiming many people lack the Holy Spirit.
• I know you to be one who regularly pretends that non-charismatics lack
the Holy Spirit.
• John has everything to do with testing the spirits, to see whether
they be of God.
• If the spirit is of God, that spirit has the Holy Spirit.

You may not want to be exposed as the false judge you are of whether or
not others have the Holy Spirit, but the Bible tells the true standards
by which to discern whether a spirit is from God, and it has nothing to
do with the charismatic gifts you try to fake to validate yourself and
disqualify others.
Post by Robert
However, what you reference is not just applicable to evil spirits, but those
of the Heavenly Father as well.
Correct. And none of them mentions a single thing about speaking in
tongues, drinking poison and being bitten by snakes without suffering
harm, having the gift of healing people, or any other sign and wonder.
Post by Robert
1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they
are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the
flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have
heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
And if one has not the Holy Spirit in them how then can they try any spirit?
The one who has not the Holy Spirit in him would not listen to what John
said about testing the spirits anyway. This may account for why you
charismatics try to judge people by whether or not they manifest sign
gifts, rather than what the Bible says is the actual validating evidence
of one who is from God. John exposes you as a fraud.
Post by Christ Rose
to see whether they come from God: It has to do with
your confession of faith about Christ, right living, love for other
believers, listening to apostolic teaching in Scripture,
Yet the scriptures above state clearly your errors.
Anyone who thinks devoting his life to

• poisoning people's minds against every gospel presentation that goes
out in these groups as you do,

• falsely judging that others lack the Holy Spirit, based on false
standards that contradict the plain statements of Scripture (such as 1
John)

• falsely judging those who don't carnally seek after the signs and
wonders like the "evil generation" charismatics Jesus condemned, is
somehow manifesting "love", is a lying fool.

Anyone who refutes such lying fools is manifesting love for those who's
minds are being poisoned against the truth.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
and not
speaking in a way that appeals to the world. It has absolutely nothing>> to do with drinking poison or being bitten by poisonous snakes without
being harmed. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the kinds of signs
and wonders, healings, or other miracles that God used during the early
days of the church, until He had confirmed the gospel message (Hebrews
2:3-4).
Heb 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the
first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that
heard him;
Heb 2:4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with
divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
This shows that by the time of the second generation Hebrew believers,
they were not experiencing first-hand evidence of the signs and wonders.
Those signs and wonders had already "confirmed" (aorist tense) the
gospel through the eyewitness disciples of the events. 1 John shows the
real validation, and it has nothing to do with signs and wonders.
Post by Robert
Are not these, works below, the confirmation of the salvation message of
Jesus the Real Christ? Spoken of in v3 above?
Jhn 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
Jhn 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye
may know, and believe, that the Father isin me, and I in him.
Is not the following scripture spoken by Jesus?
And all of those were performed by Jesus and the eyewitnesses, not by
the second generation Hebrews Christians. Those are the events which
Hebrews (written later) says "confirmed" the gospel (aorist tense). If
the second generation Hebrews had experienced these signs and wonders,
the writer of Hebrews would have mentioned it as evidence of the gospel
they were in danger of departing from. He did not. He expected them to
believe the gospel had been "confirmed" by the signs and wonders which
already happened among the eyewitnesses who proclaimed the gospel.

1 John shows the real validation after the signs and wonders had already
"confirmed" the gospel, and it has nothing to do with signs and wonders.
Post by Robert
Mrk 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the
gospel to every creature.
Mrk 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that
believeth not shall be damned.
He who does not believe, not he who does not cave to Charismatic
carnality and seek after signs and wonders, then fake having them.
Post by Robert
Mrk 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall
they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mrk 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it
shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall
recover.
--Already addressed. The future tense of "shall follow" does not
necessitate ongoing action. It requires only that the events happen in
the future, relative to when the prophecy was made. They did happen, and
Hebrews refers to them in the past tense, as having already confirmed
the gospel message. Second generation Hebrew believers were expected to
believe the gospel on the basis of the eyewitness testimony of the
apostles who's words were confirmed with signs and wonders, rather than
their own first-hand experience with them, which would have been the
case if the gifts were still confirming the gospel during the lifetime
of second generation believers.

Post by Robert
Were there any limitations or time constraints placed on the ekklesia
regarding any portion of these things?
As noted, the future tense means the events will happen in the future.
It cannot be twisted to necessitate that the gifts must keep on
happening in perpetuity. There are no duration promises made to the
signs and wonders. 1 John shows the real validation after the signs and
Post by Robert
In fact, did Jesus say this?Jhn 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that
believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than
these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
--Already addressed this.

• "shall he do" is in the future tense. The future tense necessitates
only that the action must take place in the future relative to when it
was prophesied. It in no way necessitates that the action must keep on
happening in perpetuity.

• "Greater works" in scope happened and "confirmed" the gospel on
Pentecost, when the Spirit-filled gospel proclamation resulted in mass
salvation, including 3,000 at one time. No one denies those greater
works happened, except Charistmatics, who refuse to believe this already
confirmed the gospel (Hebrews 2:3-4), so they seek personal
manifestations for themselves, so they can walk by sight rather than by
faith. Then they put trust in their own fake, carnal efforts to
reproduce the sign gifts.

• John expected people to believe and be saved on the basis of his
report about Jesus' works:

“Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which
are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may
believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing
you may have life in his name.” (John 20:30–31, ESV)

• The writer of Hebrews expected second generation Christians to believe
that the signs and wonders had already "confirmed" the gospel message
(Hebrews 2:3-4), on the basis of the eyewitness testimony of those who
saw and who's message was accompanied by signs and wonders. If these
sign gifts had been ongoing, the writer would have referred to their own
experience with the gifts as support for what he was saying, rather than
refer them to the events which had already "confirmed" the gospel.

Post by Robert
All these things have been pointed out recently, and you read them all, yet
live in denial.
And all of your charismatic lies about what the Bible says, have been
exposed recently and repeatedly, such as here:

https:/christrose.news/ceased

It is you who walks in denial and malcontented, carnal, charismatic
fakery that seeks signs like the evil generation Jesus condemned. Denial
is about the only tool in your kit. You deny you don't have the signs.
You deny your fakery is a lie. You deny others are validated by fruit,
not signs. You deny the signs and wonders already "confirmed" the
gospel, and demand to see it for yourself. You deny the testimony of
John, that signs and wonders have nothing to do with who is validated as
coming from God.

Why do you not want God’s best for those around you? Lack
Post by Robert
of Love?
Trying to walk by sight rather than faith in what God said is a
"confirmed" gospel, is not "God's best" or "love" for anyone. 1 John
Post by Robert
You take upon you the cloak of anonymity,
Says the dumb hypocrite who thinks that simply stating his name is
"Robert", proves he is not anonymous. You lack the integrity and
humility to admit your own hypocrisy and stupidity. 1 John shows the
real validation after the signs and wonders had already "confirmed" the
gospel, and it has nothing to do with signs and wonders.

ashamed to speak of the things of

It is you who is ashamed to tell people the gospel. Show me a post where
you actually told someone the gospel. Every post I have has the full
gospel in it. Your master must understand that if you started telling
people the full gospel, you would be persecuted.

You attack everyone who does tell the gospel in here, and devote your
life to following them around, trying to poison people's minds against
them and every accurate presentation of the gospel they make.

You promote charismatic lies, to make people malcontent with walking by
faith rather than by sight, and malcontent with superior spiritual
blessings, rather than seeking after physical blessings. You're like
Esau who sold the birthright to get a single physical blessing from a
bowl of red soup that he could see and experience with his flesh.

Post by Robert
God and his total plan of salvation,
Liar. Every post I send out has the total plan of salvation in it. We
are saved from the penalty, power, and presence of our sin, through
faith in Christ's death and resurrection, not through faith in visible
Post by Robert
and yet you call yourself “Christ”
Dumb liar. Christ Rose is a declaration of the gospel. Your master Satan
hates the gospel. That's why you try to associate it with evil. You
prove my point. All you do is aimed at destroying and undermining those
who actually proclaim the gospel which you are ashamed to state. 1 John
Post by Robert
and bring shame upon the name of the anointed one. Speaking despairingly
regarding what Jesus spoke in the scriptures for all men.
You demonstrate no such thing, mouthpiece for Satan. Show me where
you're telling people the gospel. You wait till others tell them the
gospel, then you pounce on them and try to poison everyone's minds
against them. 1 John shows the real validation after the signs and
Post by Robert
You do not speak of, much less teach on the total plan of Salvation, which
includes things in this life as well as the eternal life ongoing.
The total plan of salvation is faith in Christ's atonement for salvation
from the penalty, power, and presence of sin. Your Charismatic fakery
has nothing to do with that. 1 John shows the real validation after the
Post by Robert
Things like
healings from all forms of diseases, food, clothing, and lodging for the day,
peace, guidance in ones daily life. Of these things we are not even to take
thought of, and place all our cares upon Him for He cares for us. He does not
abandoned us, he comforts us, leads us by His Holy Spirit. As long as walk in
his paths and His light. These things are all part of the full Gospel
message, just a small part of it.
Idem. 1 John shows the real validation after the signs and wonders had
Post by Robert
Why, if you are a believer, would you seek to deny the truths of the above
scriptures to all the souls in need, thus putting their lives in bondage. Why
deny these truths? What purpose do you have to act out the doubts created by
the evil one and do his bidding? Are you not wise enough "to try the
spirits"?
Idem. It is you who denies the testimony of those who reported the signs
and wonders, seeking to see it for yourself, like doubting Thomas. Then
you fake and forge to pretend like you saw sign gifts come out of
yourselves, so you can pretend like you've been validated and everyone
else hasn't. 1 John shows the real validation after the signs and
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Charismatics regularly promote malcontentment with walking by faith.
They want you to feel like you lack the Holy Spirit unless you join them
in faking outward manifestations of supernatural gifts like healings,
speaking in tongues, etc. They pretend like they're the spiritual elite
who alone have divine validation and spiritual insight into Scripture,
but they only expose themselves as fakes and wannabes. They are like the
evil generation that Jesus said seeks after signs.
You speak disparaging of the Charismatics? Why? Jealousy?
It is from carnal, demonic-wisdom jealousy that you fake signs and
wonders, then pretend you've been validated by your own fakery. It is
from the same that you devote your life to trying to poison people's
minds against those who actually tell people the gospel in here. See
https://christrose.news/demonic-wisdom for example after example from
Scripture, that matches your pattern. 1 John shows the real validation,
and it has nothing to do with signs and wonders.

You claim they seek
Post by Robert
after “signs”.
“Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which
are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may
believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing
you may have life in his name.” (John 20:30–31, ESV)

"These are written so that you may believe...and..have life". John told
us about the signs and expected us to believe in Christ on the basis of
his written testimony about them, not on the basis of demanding your own
eyewitness experience.

Yet you are totally ignorant

You have lost your license to discern whether or not anyone in here is
ignorant. You're the ignorant fool who still thinks faith is not
required to have faith in Christ.

On Sat, 14 Sep 2024 22:45:44 -0700
<vc5sa8$20nuk$***@dont-email.me>
http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=172650560200
Stupefaction Robert <***@no.way> wrote:
People that are already Born Again
Believers do not require faith to believe IN Jesus
Christ...

To "clarify", Robert added:
On Mon, 23 Sep 2024 10:56:20 -0700
<vcsa44$2q5q9$***@dont-email.me>
http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=172719006300
Stupefaction Robert <***@no.waywrote:
As I said, many times and in a variety
of ways, all of which is based on scripture.
They already have faith. And you are to
smart to understand that.

Believe: to "have faith" from "pistis":
"faith" (Strong).

Stupefaction Robert: Believers don't
require the faith they "already have" in
Christ, to believe IN Christ...

And note, he says I'm "to [too] smart to
understand that"!

So I would have to be dumber to
understand and confuse his claims with
the truth?

This is the guy telling everyone else
they are ignorant, and lack understanding and
comprehension, every time they fail to
agree with his nonsense and idiocy.

of what was spoken by Christ
Post by Robert
Jesus. For at that time there were signs, wonders, and miracles aplenty, yet
never once did it occur to you to understand the truth of the matter and find
out why your thinking was so misconstrued.
And if you had evidence of that, you would have presented it, rather
than talking as if you did, without producing the evidence. 1 John shows
Post by Robert
The particular "sign" sought for was, no doubt, the sign of the Son of
Man’s glorious appearing as foretold in Dan 7:13, and promised by Christ in
connection with his Second Coming, Mat 24:30;
Well, well, well. When's the last time someone heard a charismatic
talking about how they should look for the coming of Christ in the
clouds of the air? They're too busy telling people they should look for
signs and wonders like speaking in tongues and being healed physically,
to try and validate themselves as having the Holy Spirit! Then they FAKE
what they do not have to JUDGE others who don't fake the gifts as being
disqualified from even understanding what the Bible means!

1 John tells us exactly what validates the spirit as coming from God,
and it has not one thing to do with signs and wonders like tongues,
healings, etc.
Post by Robert
You blaspheming of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, is no doubt your undoing.
Faking sign gifts, then pretending that validated you as having the Holy
Spirit, and disqualifies everyone who doesn't fake the sign gifts as, is
blaspheming the gifts of the Holy Spirit. John told us what validates a
spirit as coming from God at the end of the first century, and it had
absolutely nothing to do with signs and wonders.
Post by Robert
Speaking ill of things you understand not, as well as not believing the
scriptures, especially not understanding what is written in the Book of the
Acts.
idem. You've demonstrated you're the one doing that, time and time again.
Post by Robert
Do you have the gall to call what is Holy, UnHoly and of the evil one?
Faking sign gifts isn't holy, dumb liar.
Post by Robert
Is not
that what you are accusing the “fakers” of? Even in your evil
suppositions that the gifts of the Holy Spirit have ceased, Paul continued on
speaking in tongues, in prayer, worship, etc. more than the rest of them. And
if those gifts truly ceased, then so did knowledge for that and wisdom was
fully part of the gifts of the Spirit.
Dumb lies. I believe the gifts already "confirmed" the gospel, before
the end of Paul's ministry (Hebrews 2:3-4). By the end of his ministry,
he was leaving people ill without healing them and telling Timothy to
take a little wine for his "frequent" illnesses. You try to confuse what
was happening during the first generation eyewitnesses with what
happened later. Here are 15 Bible evidences signs and wonders ceased by
the end of Paul's ministry: https://christrose.news/ceased.
Post by Robert
Not to make light of the matter, I suppose you could claim that is your
reason for lack of these things and therefore all your misbegotten doctrines
and dogmas should all be totally disregarded as untrustworthy, is that what
you are claiming?
You talk without any evidence. You have no credibility with me until you
cite your examples.
Post by Robert
While you are still breathing you do have an excellent chance to receive
forgiveness and then repent, and walk with and in the Lord. Be filled with
the Holy Spirit, and thus be empowered to do the will of God, and he will
give you the tools you need to do as He wills, not that of some
self-righteous nature of men.
1 John tells us exactly what validates the spirit as coming from God,
and it has not one thing to do with signs and wonders like tongues,
healings, etc. Your accusations are hollow and contradict Scripture.

Robert
2024-10-15 03:28:45 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
Mon, 14 Oct 2024 14:58:41 -0700
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
Mon, 14 Oct 2024 00:07:08 -0700
Post by Robert
[...]
Show where there were any lies.
Post by Christ Rose
• You judged that "many lack" the oil.
Not me, but Jesus did.
Post by Christ Rose
• The oil represents the Holy Spirit.
Yes, that is truth, as well as common understanding.
Post by Christ Rose
• Therefore, you're claiming many people lack the Holy Spirit.
The lack the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, like you.
Post by Christ Rose
• I know you to be one who regularly pretends that non-charismatics lack
the Holy Spirit.
That understanding is of your own making, for I never said that. And I do not
pretend.
Post by Christ Rose
• John has everything to do with testing the spirits, to see whether
they be of God.
John didn’t have everything to do with that. That is absurd.
Post by Christ Rose
• If the spirit is of God, that spirit has the Holy Spirit.
Jesus said,
Rev 3:1And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith
he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works,
that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Explain that.
Post by Christ Rose
You may not want to be exposed as the false judge you are of whether or
not others have the Holy Spirit, but the Bible tells the true standards
by which to discern whether a spirit is from God, and it has nothing to
do with the charismatic gifts you try to fake to validate yourself and
disqualify others.
Do you love your brother? As mentioned many times to you, those that do not
are not of God, therefore they cannot have the Holy Spirit.

And here, for you to see, as well as any others who read this reply.

Act 8:9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the
same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that
himself was some great one:

Act 8:10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying,
This man is the great power of God.

Act 8:11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had
bewitched them with sorceries.

Act 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the
kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men
and women.

Act 8:13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he
continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which
were done.

Act 8:14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had
received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

Act 8:15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might
receive the Holy Ghost:

Act 8:16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized
in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

Act 8:17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy
Ghost.

Act 8:18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the
Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

Act 8:19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he
may receive the Holy Ghost.

Act 8:20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou
hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

Act 8:21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not
right in the sight of God.

Act 8:22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps
the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

Did Simon believe?
Did he have the baptism of the Holy Spirit?

Have you ever studied the book of The Acts?

Spiritually speaking, what is the difference between you and Simon?
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
However, what you reference is not just applicable to evil spirits, but
those of the Heavenly Father as well.
Correct. And none of them mentions a single thing about speaking in
tongues, drinking poison and being bitten by snakes without suffering
harm, having the gift of healing people, or any other sign and wonder.
Yet read the book of Acts, observe what happens. Read Corinthians see the
fullness of the understanding. Jesus also mentioned very little about the
tribulation, in the gospels, yet in the book of Revelations he spelled it all
out.
Your reasoning stems from a carnal mind, and is unreasonable. Also, the OT
prophesied of these things, which Peter mentioned in the day of Pentecost,
and which all the Apostles and many others practiced

You have also made it abundantly clear that you are ashamed of the full
Gospel of Christ Jesus, and seek to distance yourself from any who believe
and practice it in their daily lives. You also fabricate false teachings to
substantiate your dogmas an doctrines and evidently publish your
collaborative work with AI on your website. When all of scripture opposes
much of what you say as well as your conclusions, as well as you distancing
yourself from any full gospel believers. That leaves you in a rough spot,
Especially when you counter or deflect the words of Jesus which His Heavenly
Father gave him to say.
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they
are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the
flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have
heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
And if one has not the Holy Spirit in them how then can they try any spirit?
The one who has not the Holy Spirit in him would not listen to what John
said about testing the spirits anyway. This may account for why you
charismatics try to judge people by whether or not they manifest sign
gifts, rather than what the Bible says is the actual validating evidence
of one who is from God. John exposes you as a fraud.
Oh really, so now I am a Charismatic? For you information, all of the gifts
of the Holy Spirit are a sign to the non-believers. Including wisdom,
knowledge, prophecy etc. Not. Everyone receives the same gifts, etc. Or even
the same ministries. Thank the Lord, John does not expose me as a fraud. You
have been given a clue as to whom is of God and who isn’t one of which is
loving ones brother. And those that do not Love have not God in them. So rant
on anonymous one.
Post by Christ Rose
to see whether they come from God: It has to do with
your confession of faith about Christ, right living, love for other
believers, listening to apostolic teaching in Scripture,
Yet the scriptures above state clearly your errors.
Anyone who thinks devoting his life to
• poisoning people's minds against every gospel presentation that goes
out in these groups as you do,
• falsely judging that others lack the Holy Spirit, based on false
standards that contradict the plain statements of Scripture (such as 1
John)
• falsely judging those who don't carnally seek after the signs and
wonders like the "evil generation" charismatics Jesus condemned, is
somehow manifesting "love", is a lying fool.
Anyone who refutes such lying fools is manifesting love for those who's
minds are being poisoned against the truth.
Please post that on your web site as part of your doctrine and dogma. To
remind you of what your were should you have a meet n greet with Jesus.
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
More of your personal carnal dogma.
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
[...]
Especially since God is still in the act of confirming his work today, world
wide.
Even in the heart of evert believer God confirms His word.
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
Mrk 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the
gospel to every creature.
Mrk 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that
believeth not shall be damned.
He who does not believe, not he who does not cave to Charismatic
carnality and seek after signs and wonders, then fake having them.
Spoken like one who is ashamed of the full Gospel of Christ, the real one,
not you.
Post by Christ Rose
Post by Robert
[...]
Yet more carnal dogma. Based on your carnal logic. Believe and be saved is
likewise not a future ongoing action. And God is not the same yesterday,
today and forever. Why> Because you know better than He.
Post by Robert
Were there any limitations or time constraints placed on the ekklesia
regarding any portion of these things?
Sorry, but you do a very good job of poisoning your mind. Thus hardening your
heart with doubt and disbelief. I started reading your parrotosis below, and
feel sorry for you.

Heb 3:15While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your
hearts, as in the provocation.

Heb 4:7Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so
long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your
hearts.
Post by Robert
Post by Christ Rose
[...]
after “signs”.