It was so simple all along. :-).
Add Reply
In the Name of Jesus
2024-10-10 22:16:54 UTC
The reason why the bible is not needed for a son of God is because he is
now already in Christ Jesus. A person who is in the vine doesn't need to
study to be in the vine or to know what it is to be in the vine.

They just are.

This is so odd and peculiar to sinner christianity! They have grown up
in their sinner-accommodating scripture interpretations and doctrines,
and it is virtually impossible for them to depart from them, like the
Pharisees.

Goodness gracious, they are in for a terrible shock, more so than the
proclaimed atheists.

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not
prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy
name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart
from me, ye that work iniquity.

Those scriptures are not talking about anyone other than the sinner
christians!

"Lord, Lord, have we not been Christians and claimed your name?" No, you
were unbelievers and claimed your own name (e.g., Steve Lawson et. al.).

The longer I walk with the Lord, the simpler it gets!

In the Name the Jesus
--
God is God in all His Being. All the glory is His, for He is all glory.

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything, He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance (voice, the Person) of
God. When you find Him you have found the author."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free, and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

"The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence or proof is to be found."

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: a man full of bluster and bullshit in his
meaninglessness pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

"What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence."

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God; a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

"You can't learn God; God has to reveal Himself to you."

"No sinner is sinless in any way."

"Only God is life; only the Kingdom of God of His "Nature" is life."

"What you believe is just a leaning on your own understanding; faith is
a leaning on the one you have chosen to trust."

"God uses the "letter" to crucify a man and raise him from the dead."

"Not fearing God is sheer stupidity for sinners."

"Self-righteousness is any exclusion of God in your heart, because any
exclusion reveals that you think more about yourself than what you
really are."

"Atheism: "The claim that life received from itself."

"But remember this: always, absolutely always, all the glory is the
Lord's and His alone, and anyone who takes any credit for anything, you
know, instantly, he is not what he pretends to be and is a false prophet."

"That light had to bear (bears all things) the darkness for us, but that
light did not ever become darkness."

"You must reach beyond the bible that tells you about Him, and into your
daily life to find Him in Person. He's there."

"What is wrong with Christendom? False understanding based on compromise."

"It is not in man to love his enemies. And if he tries, he is walking in
a lie and trying to raise himself up to the level of God."

"God has to be quiet now; we have our bible." Well, then, who is going
to speak?
Christ Rose
2024-10-10 22:36:35 UTC
Fri, 11 Oct 2024 09:16:54 +1100
<ve9jol$39hs5$***@dont-email.me>
In the Name of Jesus <***@outlook.com>
The reason why the bible is not needed...
[...]

The reason your words are not needed, is because they do not come from
God. What kind of hypocritical double standard reasons that we don't
need God's word, but somehow, we need you to keep printing your own
words every day for our guidance? How do you tolerate the stench of your
own hypocrisy?
--
Have you heard the good news Christ died for our sins (†), and God
raised Him from the dead?

That Christ died for our sins shows we're sinners who deserve the death
penalty. That God raised Him from the dead shows Christ's death
satisfied God's righteous demands against our sin (Romans 3:25; 1 John
2:1-2). This means God can now remain just, while forgiving you of your
sins, and saving you from eternal damnation.

On the basis of Christ's death and resurrection for our sins, call on
the name of the Lord to save you: "For 'everyone who calls on the name
of the Lord will be saved.'" (Romans 10:13, ESV)

https://christrose.news/salvation
In the Name of Jesus
2024-10-11 00:46:26 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
Fri, 11 Oct 2024 09:16:54 +1100
The reason why the bible is not needed...
[...]
The reason your words are not needed, is because they do not come from
God. What kind of hypocritical double standard reasons that we don't
need God's word, but somehow, we need you to keep printing your own
words every day for our guidance? How do you tolerate the stench of your
own hypocrisy?
:-). You need the bible, reprobate, a son of God does not; that's the point.

Covetous non-head-on Rosie always has to snip the truth and attack the
person in his sinful defilement...

Tit 1:15  Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are
defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and
conscience is defiled.
Tit 1:16  They profess that they know God; but in works [SIN] they deny
him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

"The reason why the bible is not needed for a son of God is because he
is now already in Christ Jesus. A person who is in the vine doesn't need
to study to be in the vine or to know what it is to be in the vine."

Study all you like, a bible cannot save you or make you into what you
claim you are.

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that a sinner could play God."

Period. Learn it now or learn it the moment you die.

In the Name of Jesus

to speak?
Christ Rose
2024-10-11 01:00:27 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Christ Rose
Fri, 11 Oct 2024 09:16:54 +1100
[...]
You practice hypocrisy. Your whole premise is that we don't need to keep
hearing God's word. Yet you keep telling us your words, like we need to
hear them to know the truth. What an arrogant hypocrite. Go practice
what you preach and shut up! We don't need to hear your words!

In the Name of Jesus
2024-10-11 01:15:21 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Christ Rose
Fri, 11 Oct 2024 09:16:54 +1100
[...]
You do need to hear my words as they come from the Lord. I know, I know,
I know, they don't conform to your fucked up sinner religious morality!

What else would you expect, Sinner??? The Lord's ways to seamlessly flow
into your sinner state because you read a bible??? :-). Yeah, right!

Tit 1:15  Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are
defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and
conscience is defiled.
Tit 1:16  They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him,
being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

You treat the Lord like shit in your continual sin, and you have no
repentance of what you are. Those are the words you need to hear, not
the greasy shallow bullshit you feed each other in your holy little
sinner gatherings!

In the Name of Jesus

to speak?
Christ Rose
2024-10-11 02:15:23 UTC
Fri, 11 Oct 2024 12:15:21 +1100
<ve9u78$39hs5$***@dont-email.me>
In the Name of Jesus <***@outlook.com>
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Christ Rose
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Christ Rose
Fri, 11 Oct 2024 09:16:54 +1100
[...]
The stupid, arrogant liar tells us to put down God-breathed words of
Scripture, because we don't need them. Then he tells us we need to hear
his words, because they come from the Lord, as we see them contradicting
the plain statements of Scripture.

Blasphemy! God rebuke you, Satan!

In the Name of Jesus
2024-10-11 08:30:09 UTC
Post by Christ Rose
Fri, 11 Oct 2024 12:15:21 +1100
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Christ Rose
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Fri, 11 Oct 2024 09:16:54 +1100
Post by In the Name of Jesus
What else would you expect, Sinner??? The Lord's ways to seamlessly
flow into your sinner state because you read a bible??? :-). Yeah, right!
Tit 1:15  Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are
defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and
conscience is defiled.
Tit 1:16  They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him,
being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
You treat the Lord like shit in your continual sin, and you have no
repentance of what you are. Those are the words you need to hear, not
the greasy shallow bullshit you feed each other in your holy little
sinner gatherings!
Your a sinner (impure), Rosie, this applies to you...

Tit 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are
defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and
conscience is defiled.
Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works [SIN] they deny
him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

And you "toss" your bible verses every day...

1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the
truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us
our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10  If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
word is not in us.

I repented of all I was, you hold on to your life, you are still a
reprobate.

It does not change because you snip it, Buddy...

to speak?
Christ Rose
2024-10-11 15:57:29 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Christ Rose
Fri, 11 Oct 2024 12:15:21 +1100
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Christ Rose
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Fri, 11 Oct 2024 09:16:54 +1100
Post by In the Name of Jesus
[...]
John was writing to believers. He says if "we" say "we" have no sin, we
deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. While believers have a
new nature that does not sin, their sin nature is not immediately
removed from existence (Romans 7). Believers struggle against it till
glory (Romans 8). This is why you struggle to keep hold of your tongue
in here. Here's proof from every book in the New Testament, which you
will not address head on:

https://christrose.news/sini-nature

When John says if "we" say "we" have no "sin", it is referring to our
sin nature. To deny you have that nature is to deceive yourself and not
have the truth in you. When it says if we "confess our sins", that is in
the present tense. It means that you keep on confessing your sins.
Confessing sin is not a one-and-done act for all time. Even though all
sin for all time was paid for at the cross, you are still expected to
agree with God that your sins are sins, when you sin.

I do confess my sins, daily, as Jesus instructed His followers to do. He
said give us this day our "daily" bread (so it's a daily prayer), and
forgive us of our trespasses. He also instructs us to forgive our
brother 490 times a day, which wouldn't even be possible under your
theology, since you'd conclude anyone who commits even a single sin is
an unregenerate.
Post by In the Name of Jesus
It does not change because you snip it, Buddy...
You accuse me of snipping, but even when you leave my full text in, you
ignore 95%-100% of it, then just say whatever's on your mind.
Post by In the Name of Jesus
"The reason why the bible is not needed for a son of God is because he
is now already in Christ Jesus. A person who is in the vine doesn't need
to study to be in the vine or to know what it is to be in the vine."
Nothing in the Bible says any such thing, and every indication in the
Bible is that the believer continues to depend on God's word for truth
and guidance (2 Timothy 3:16-17). What we sure don't need, and should
feel free to walk away from, is your efforts to undermine the Bible in
the life of believers, in favor of your Bible contradictions.

In the Name of Jesus
2024-10-11 21:58:40 UTC
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Christ Rose
Fri, 11 Oct 2024 12:15:21 +1100
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Post by Christ Rose
Post by In the Name of Jesus
Fri, 11 Oct 2024 09:16:54 +1100
Post by In the Name of Jesus
[...]
You will not repent (lose your life), and you say you have no sin
through your 'bible-religion-quoting,' Sinner Perfectionist. You have an
answer for everything in your sin state except that you walk in a sin
state, and so you remain in it, Mr. Non-Impediment.

With God, all things are possible, which is not on your
sin-accommodating radar!

John was writing to EVERYONE, but in particular those yet to lose their
lives; no one needed to quote him what he was telling others because he
was past the total repentance for his sin (Job).

1 John 1:6  If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in
darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

You are yet defiled, reprobate, yet in your sin, impure, disobedient,
and abominable because you still treat the Lord like shit in your fucked
up self-righteous "perfect" log-in-the-eye sinner stench morality...

Tit 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are
defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and
conscience is defiled.
Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him,
being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

It is a waste of time trying to use me to alleviate the guilt of your
sin, Rosie.

You're nothing but a user, Buddy, a user of God and your neighbour. You
base your righteousness on your own filthy morality—like all the other
sinner christians. You crucify Steve Lawson et. al. for being like you!

You are all nothing but thieves, a den of thieves...and the Lord Jesus
is coming with more than a whip this time!
He says if "we" say "we" have no sin, we
deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. While believers have a
new nature that does not sin, their sin nature is not immediately
removed from existence (Romans 7).
See it, the ways of sin? Neither here, nor there. Does that sound like
the Lord's ways to you?
Believers struggle against it till
glory (Romans 8). This is why you struggle to keep hold of your tongue
in here. Here's proof from every book in the New Testament, which you
I don't live under your morality or your "perfect" sinner
interpretations, PerfectRosie. I am not under your religious Pharisee
sinner laws and rules. Thank God! Head on this, hero: are you a
"struggling" believing non-believer or a "struggling" non-believing
believer, Mr. Half-Way Hell-House Revolving Door?

You see, John! "Struggling" rather than saying what it is head-on,
"sinning against the Lord." They think with a meaning of a word they can
make their sin more "acceptable." Y'know, "piece of stupid," a "mistake."

Pagans, not true believers.
[...]
You are unregenerate.

You confess nothing with your whole heart (the minimum), Mr. Ticked Box
Righteousness! Romans 12:1.

You're still a whore, and the Lord Jesus died on the cross and sent His
indwelling Holy Spirit—new wine in a new vessel, not new wine in a dirty
un-cleansed of all unrighteousness stink bottle.

You haven't lost your life, Buddy! That makes you a full-time hypocrite
regardless of where you think I am or Robert or anyone else.
Post by In the Name of Jesus
It does not change because you snip it, Buddy...
You accuse me of snipping, but even when you leave my full text in, you
ignore 95%-100% of it, then just say whatever's on your mind.
1) You are guilty of all you accuse others.

2) What you say is juvenile, self-contextual, sinner accommodating
doctrine with a devotion to seeing the scriptures how you want them.

3) You need to hear another Voice, not what you say; you're a sinner,
remember?
Post by In the Name of Jesus
"The reason why the bible is not needed for a son of God is because he
is now already in Christ Jesus. A person who is in the vine doesn't
need to study to be in the vine or to know what it is to be in the vine."
Nothing in the Bible says any such thing
The whole bible and its multidimensional endless depth lies languishing
at the feet of Lord Rosie the Sinner! :-).

, and every indication in the
Bible is that the believer continues to depend on God's word for truth
and guidance (2 Timothy 3:16-17). What we sure don't need, and should
feel free to walk away from, is your efforts to undermine the Bible in
the life of believers, in favor of your Bible contradictions.
A son of God always depends on His Father! Is that a bible
contradiction, Mr. Perfect "Every Indication" Sinner? A son of God is
the Bible; the new creature in Christ Jesus, that is the whole point of
the Lord coming to TRANSFORM a man out of darkness into His glorious
light. Is that a bible contradiction?

God does not do things by halves! Is that a bible contradiction?

And this is not a bible contradiction...

"The reason why the bible is not needed for a son of God is because he
is now already in Christ Jesus. A person who is in the vine doesn't
need to study to be in the vine or to know what it is to be in the vine."

You place yourself first, not the truth, Rosie, because it is
uncomfortable for you. Truth does not abide in a place where sin dwells;
sin, all sin, abides in the heart.

In the Name of Jesus