May I Pray
Nicodemus
2010-11-01 19:35:14 UTC
With my only soul
Michael Christ
2010-11-01 20:32:21 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
With my only soul
Yes, you may.

Michael Christ
Nicodemus
2010-11-01 21:24:19 UTC
Post by Michael Christ
Post by Nicodemus
With my only soul
Yes, you may.
Michael Christ

::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
2010-11-02 21:01:20 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
With my only soul
Yes, please, and do it elsewhere. This here is a Christian newsgroup
where JESUS IS LORD!

God is One in three Persons. All equally Divine, all equally Almighty
and Omniscient, all equally Eternal.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word
was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by
him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was
life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in
darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. [...] That was the true
Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in
the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He
came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received
him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that
believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of
the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word was made
flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the
only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John bare witness
of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh
after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his
fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. (John 1:1-16 KJV)

"...before Abraham was born, I am" (John 8:56-59)

Jesus is the Creator God.

The Alpha and the Omega.

The First and the Last.

The Life, the Truth and the Way.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8)

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de
http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.html
http://www.e-sword.net
--->>> http://god-bless-obama.blogspot.com/
Seeker
2010-11-02 21:15:11 UTC
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
Post by Nicodemus
With my only soul
Yes, please, and do it elsewhere.
Poor Vera Six can't control the news group. Sorry but this is a
public place that is free for all. If freedom burns you up then too
bad for you.
r m
2010-11-02 21:23:42 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
With my only soul
Yes, please, and do it elsewhere.
Poor Vera Six can't control the news group.  Sorry but this is a
public place that is free for all.  If freedom burns you up then too
bad for you.
Jesus said "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and
with all your _soul_ and with all your mind. " (Mat 22:37).

I couldn't see anything wrong with Nick's opening piece. His heart's
in the right place AFAIK.

::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
2010-11-02 22:46:03 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
With my only soul
Yes, please, and do it elsewhere.
Poor Vera Six can't control the news group. Sorry but this is a
public place that is free for all.
Yes, and also for ME!
Post by r m
If freedom burns you up then too
bad for you.
Jesus said "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and
with all your _soul_ and with all your mind. " (Mat 22:37).
So? When will you start and say good-bye to the homosexual activist gang
led by Mark Tindall and join the Christians?
Post by r m
I couldn't see anything wrong with Nick's opening piece. His heart's
in the right place AFAIK.
He is praying to an idol. I do not like that here in this group. He
should go back into his fridge and close the door. He can find out if
the light is on or out this way. That is something practical that works.
His prayers to whomever are completely irrelevant. He hates Jesus
Christ. Jesus is not God for him, neither God's Word important. All that
matters to this idiot is his own bloody soul that will rot in hell if he
does not convert, no matter how much he "prays with his only soul".

r m
2010-11-02 23:22:10 UTC
Post by r m
If freedom burns you up then too
bad for you.
Jesus said "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and
with all your _soul_ and with all your mind. " (Mat 22:37).
So? When will you start and say good-bye to the homosexual activist gang
led by Mark Tindall and join the Christians?
There's nothing organized, therefore there cannot be any gang nor
leadership. The topic of homosexuality has been done to death.
Post by r m
I couldn't see anything wrong with Nick's opening piece.  His heart's
in the right place AFAIK.
He is praying to an idol. ...
That piece does not indicate that. Would not want to read in details
that are not self evident.
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
... I do not like that here in this group. He
should go back into his fridge and close the door. He can find out if
the light is on or out this way. That is something practical that works.
His prayers to whomever are completely irrelevant. He hates Jesus
Christ. Jesus is not God for him, neither God's Word important. All that
matters to this idiot is his own bloody soul that will rot in hell if he
does not convert, no matter how much he "prays with his only soul".
Our soul is very much engaged in our prayer life e.g. Psalm 103:1
"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy
name!" as we speak to Him in our intimate moments which makes Mat
22:37 an apt reference point.

Since Nick has that prayer life, he does not need to "convert".
2010-11-02 23:46:23 UTC
Post by r m
[...]
Yup. Let him drown in his sin and follow you rather than Jesus.
r m
2010-11-03 02:39:14 UTC
Post by r m
[...]
That needs some unpacking. "... were ... but ..." (1Cor6:11).
... rather than Jesus.
Aye. " ... He committed no sin, neither was deceit found in his mouth;
when he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he
did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges
justly. " (Pet 2:21-23).

Likewise we should not revile others and cease from flames, and ad-
hominems.
Seeker
2010-11-02 23:47:18 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
With my only soul
Yes, please, and do it elsewhere.
Poor Vera Six can't control the news group. Sorry but this is a
public place that is free for all.
Yes, and also for ME!
I don't see anybody throwing you in jail. You have lied here for
years and no government has ever done anything to stop your or
infringe on your rights. The only consequences you suffer is that
people don't believe you because you lie so much. Aside from that you
are perfectly free to say whatever you like no matter how desperate
you are to control things you cannot control.
Post by r m
If freedom burns you up then too
bad for you.
Jesus said "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and
with all your _soul_ and with all your mind. " (Mat 22:37).
So? When will you start and say good-bye to the homosexual activist gang
led by Mark Tindall and join the Christians?
Loaded question fallacy. You cannot establish that those things
happened.
Post by r m
I couldn't see anything wrong with Nick's opening piece.  His heart's
in the right place AFAIK.
He is praying to an idol.
You can't demonstrate that.
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
I do not like that here in this group.
Ah the real reason. You dislike a lot of people and you try to drive
them all away only you are not very good at it.
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
He
should go back into his fridge and close the door.
I love Nicodemus' poetry. He makes ACC a nicer place. You should try
it sometime - being nice.

[...]
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
His prayers to whomever are completely irrelevant.
Why do you argue for atheism?
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
He hates Jesus
Christ.
You cannot establish that. I am curious as to why you lie so much.
You are not fooling anybody.

[...]
::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
2010-11-03 02:18:16 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
With my only soul
Yes, please, and do it elsewhere.
Poor Vera Six can't control the news group. Sorry but this is a
public place that is free for all.
Yes, and also for ME!
I don't see anybody throwing you in jail. You have lied here for
years and no government has ever done anything to stop your or
infringe on your rights.
Where exactly was that that I "lied"? Put it there:

___X___________________________________________________

If you cannot prove your wicked accusations, you should really SHUT UP,
idiot.

For years you claim I lie, but so far you could not prove that.

Again: SHUT UP!

And one last time, stop changing my handle to my real name.

Matt
2010-11-03 02:28:04 UTC
On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 03:18:16 +0100, " ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing
Post by Nicodemus
With my only soul
Yes, please, and do it elsewhere.
Poor Vera Six can't control the news group. Sorry but this is a
public place that is free for all.
Yes, and also for ME!
I don't see anybody throwing you in jail. You have lied here for
years and no government has ever done anything to stop your or
infringe on your rights.
Vera Six you have called several of us homosexual activist. That is a
lie in many cases such as myself.

Now can you show where I have been so if so Put it there:

___X___________________________________________________
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
If you cannot prove your wicked accusations, you should really SHUT UP,
idiot.
Same for you Vera Six.
snipped trashy web sites all about the glory of Vera 6
Seeker
2010-11-03 02:39:54 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
With my only soul
Yes, please, and do it elsewhere.
Poor Vera Six can't control the news group. Sorry but this is a
public place that is free for all.
Yes, and also for ME!
I don't see anybody throwing you in jail.  You have lied here for
years and no government has ever done anything to stop your or
infringe on your rights.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/be05832801b3a059
To RM:
"When will you start and say good-bye to the homosexual activist gang
led by Mark Tindall and join the Christians?"

Of course it's a loaded question fallacy. You imply the lie that RM
has not joined the Christians, the lie that Mark is a leader, the lie
that there is a gang, the lie that RM is a homosexual activist.

That is four right there and that is quite typical for you. Now that
you have been exposed will you withdraw your false accusation or
apologize to RM for making them?
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
If you cannot prove your wicked accusations, you should really SHUT UP,
idiot.
Truth is not wicked. I have shown that you made the accusations and
of course you will not be able to back them up. Thus you lied. QED.

Now I am curious as to why you lie so much Vera. Why do you?
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
For years you claim I lie, but so far you could not prove that.
I demonstrate it all the time. Your denials are further lies. You
can't lie your way out of lies. I am curious as to why you lie so
much.
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
Again: SHUT UP!
Have you noticed how you have no power over me? I have.
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
And one last time, stop changing my handle to my real name.
Then come up with a decent handle. I told you what you need to do.
It's your choice so if you choose to have me call you "Vera Six" then
learn to live with the consequences you choose.
::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
2010-11-03 03:16:51 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
With my only soul
Yes, please, and do it elsewhere.
Poor Vera Six can't control the news group. Sorry but this is a
public place that is free for all.
Yes, and also for ME!
I don't see anybody throwing you in jail. You have lied here for
years and no government has ever done anything to stop your or
infringe on your rights.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/be05832801b3a059
"When will you start and say good-bye to the homosexual activist gang
led by Mark Tindall and join the Christians?"
YUP!
Post by Seeker
Of course it's a loaded question fallacy. You imply the lie that RM
has not joined the Christians, the lie that Mark is a leader, the lie
that there is a gang, the lie that RM is a homosexual activist.
Correct. EXACTLY.
Post by Seeker
That is four right there and that is quite typical for you. Now that
you have been exposed will you withdraw your false accusation or
apologize to RM for making them?
No, becasue it is all true.
Post by Seeker
[...]
Jesus is LORD!

r m
2010-11-03 03:27:10 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
[...]
I've never thought myself an activist in this area since I find
homosex repulsive. I should have good reason to hate that since (in
my 20s) I've been stalked by men in cars wanting to pick me up,
followed and groped in locker rooms, and touched inappropriately in
gyms. Gladly those days are over.

I could never be an activist for that lifestyle. But to say I _am_ an
activist is false-witness, breaking the 9th Commandment.
2010-11-03 03:38:33 UTC
r m ***@gmail.com wrote in
c48a1b6e-2160-4f5a-b83c-***@j2g2000yqf.googlegroups.com

Roy Mock,

Anyone fighting for Mark Tindall's cause is a homosexual activist, for
pushing gay rights through in CHRISTIAN NEWSGROUPS with any brutality
that it takes is why he has come here. You can help him, fight him or be
neutral - but there is no other thing in between. Neutral are you not...
neither a help for the Christians.

Like it or not, you belong to that gang of homosexual activist bullies,
no matter how slimey you are on their side. I do not care, man. But do
not cry if you are marked for it.

If anyone teaches a different doctrine, and doesn't consent to sound
words, the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is
according to godliness, he is conceited, knowing nothing, but obsessed
with arguments, disputes, and word battles, from which come envy,
strife, reviling, evil suspicions, constant friction of people of
corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is
a means of gain. Withdraw yourself from such.
(1 Timothy 6:3-5 WEB)

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and
offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own
belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the
simple. (Romans 16:17-18 KJV)

Romans 1:18-32 KJV

(18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all
ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in
unrighteousness; (19) Because that which may be known of God is manifest
in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. (20) For the invisible things
of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood
by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that
they are without excuse: (21) Because that, when they knew God, they
glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in
their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

(22) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, (23) And
changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to
corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping
things. (24) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the
lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between
themselves: (25) Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped
and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.
Amen.

(26) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even
their women did change the natural use into that which is against
nature:(27) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the
woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working
that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of
their error which was meet.

(28) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God
gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not
convenient; (29) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication,
wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate,
deceit, malignity; whisperers, (30) Backbiters, haters of God,
despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to
parents, (31) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural
affection, implacable, unmerciful: (32) Who knowing the judgment of God,
that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the
same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~*°*~~ BACK TO THE ROOTS ~~*°*~~
A GROWING DEEPER BIBLE STUDY
MEDITATING ON ROMANS 1:18-32
(see and cf. King James Version, Romans 1:18-32)
by Vera Six / Jesus is LORD!
The Bible says that people who do not stay in the doctrine of Christ,
does not have God.
There are more and more confused people coming to Christian newsgroups
and Christian forums who want to make us believe this is not true, and
that we Christians just have to accept any form of perversity as a
Christian virtue. More and more Christians have fallen into the trap
and accept it, and even prefer to attack the messenger of God's Word
instead of exposing and rejecting the wicked announcers of this false
gospel.
Let us speak of sexual perversities like homosexuality, for example.
We Christians *know* that God created this world, and that He made
and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman,
and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This is now bone of my
bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she
was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his
mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
(Gen 2:21-25 KJV)
He created them in His image! God is no pervert, and neither should
His creation be.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he
him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God
said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth,
and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over
the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the
earth. (Gen 1:27-28 KJV)
This is a fundamental part of the Christian faith onto which all other
things are built to have a house of stone not built on sand. The devil
sends the perverts, however, into our Christian newsgroups or internet
forums to undermine that part and claim homosexuality is much welcome
with God. Are they fruitful? Can they multiply?
God also says (cf. Romans 1:18-32), however, that their lifestyle is
just a sign from Heaven, a sign for His WRATH against all ungodliness
and unrighteousness of men who should know better. They could know
about God by what they can see in their environment, in nature, or in
any other good things they are shown. But no, they just ignore God
and His eternal power, although they could all see His works in His
creation!
They have no excuse not to see who God is.
And if they do see it, they do not glorify Him at all, nor give thanks
to Him. They made their own false gospels as can be seen here day in,
day out. and their hearts darkened, even so much that they have no
scruples to persecute those who bring the real Gospel of Jesus Christ.
They think they are clever and know much, but in reality they have
become fools and changed what should be God's image into an image of
animals. That is why God gave them lust into their hearts to be
unclean through them. Now they have to keep on dishonoring their own
bodies between themselves. Not only do the men pervert God's
creation, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust
one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and
receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was
meet, but the women as well changed the natural use of their bodies
into that which is against nature.
They changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served
the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.
~~*°*~~
Now you know why God gave them up unto vile affections. But they are
they doing it? They might even believe it is their own decision - but
that is far from the truth. God said through Paul in Romans 1:28 that
they have to do it, because God gave them over to a reprobate mind,
and filled them with all those perverted things [Paul lists them up in
Romans 1:29-31: "Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication,
wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate,
deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful,
proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection,
implacable, unmerciful"- KJV]
Those who rreject God even know that their end will be the second
death which the Apostle John is speaking of in Revelation (cf. Rev
21:8 KJV: "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and
murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all
liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and
brimstone: which is the second death.) They are wicked enough to draw
other in, too, and have pleasure to get them do all the pervert
things they do themselves.
God says in the end of Romans 1 through the Apostle Paul that all
those who rejected God (the homosexuals were just used as an example)
are worthy of this second death after the Last Trumpet on Judgment
Day.
~~*°*~~
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ,
hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both
the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this
For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. (2
John 1:9-11 KJV)
~~*°*~~
I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the
wise, and to the unwise. So, as much as in me is, I am ready to
preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. For I am not ashamed
of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to
every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
as it is written, The just shall live by faith. (Rom 1:14-17 KJV)
~~*°*~~
Please feel free to copy and paste this and spread this article as
much as you see fit, provided that you do not change the context or
the correct wording or authorship. Be warned by Paul: the homosexuals
want us to be ashamed of the Gospel. I am not! I can only encourage
you to stand up against the gay lobby and PREACH GOD'S WORD as long
as they allow you doing it.
I would be glad if you corrected my grammatical or semantical
mistakes, so the message can be passed on even better, but please let
me know, so I can change the mistakes in the original, too. Thanks!

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de
http://growing-deeper-bridge.blogspot.com
http://jesus-christ-is-my-lord-and-my-god.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/verasix
r m
2010-11-03 03:49:21 UTC
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
Roy Mock,
Cease and desist from using our full names.
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
Anyone fighting for Mark Tindall's cause is a homosexual activist, for
pushing gay rights through in CHRISTIAN NEWSGROUPS with any brutality
that it takes is why he has come here. ...
Evidence?
[...]
That citation doesn't make sense, as who is it that is deriving "gain"
from ACC?
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and
offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own
belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the
simple. (Romans 16:17-18 KJV)
That passage has to do with the Jew/gentile divisions of the church.
[...]
... and this passage leads to his point in the following verse " ...
therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For
in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the
judge, practice the very same things." I.e. do not judge each other.
Seeker
2010-11-03 04:21:46 UTC
[....]
Post by r m
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
Anyone fighting for Mark Tindall's cause is a homosexual activist, for
pushing gay rights through in CHRISTIAN NEWSGROUPS with any brutality
that it takes is why he has come here. ...
Evidence?
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
... You can help him, fight him or be
neutral - but there is no other thing in between. Neutral are you not...
neither a help for the Christians.
Evidence?
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
Like it or not, you belong to that gang of homosexual activist bullies,
no matter how slimey you are on their side. I do not care, man. But do
not cry if you are marked for it.
Evidence?
I asked her for evidence of some other accusations she made and
instead of providing evidence she sniped the request as "trash".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/d6d64fb3460a8056
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/2d8b5b917fffc124

Vile accusations knowingly made without evidence are lies and should
be ignored as meaningless. While she refuses to answer why she
behaves this way it's clear she knows she can't defend her claims.
Matt
Correct
acc-growing-dumberer.blogspot.com
2010-11-03 04:04:19 UTC
BEWARE OF THE WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHES !!!

Dear Readers,

Mark T is not a true Christians according to my definition and I am the
Lord's right hand which is the hand I use for ... oh, never mind.

o======================================================================

You should AVOID anything I disagree with and do as I say. Be careful not to
fall into his trap of using your God-given mind. Of course he is nice and
hopes to win you as a supporter of using your God-given mind. I never give
any proof for his so-called evil things. There is more than just a small
chance of that. Check it out if you please.

Really, I would be very ashamed to be on a list with those who use their God
given mind and don't do as I say.

This Christian man, Mark Tindall, is the leader of this little gang of
people who and work in a team of "use your God-given mind" activists. After
his brother died of AIDS many years ago, I decided to go on a vendetta
against him and have stalked and trolled him for Jesus for the past seven
years.

My website "Growing Dumberer" at http://acc-growing-dumberer.blogspot.com/
is
actually a rabid fundamentalist website where I tell you what to do and rant
rave about him.

~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~

I do not want my blog smeared in a Christian newsgroup by those who know far
more about God than I do.

Why do they not go to a crazy Fundamentalis group and post commonsense there
and see what will happen? I luv my Poop Party !!!

~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~

But, beloved, remembereth ye the words whicheth were spokeneth beforeth of
mineth selfeth; How that I toldeth youeth whateth to thinketh. (Krud 1:17-25
KJV)

~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~

I came to ACC in 2003 to chase the Christians off usenet with threats, real
name and real addy and phone number posting and libel.

Who do I hate the most? Mark Tindall!!!

~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~

In 2003 Mark Tindall (Christian) came to ACC. I was guilty of everything he
accused me of. He accused me fairly and now I'm on a lifelong crusade
against him.

What could I do? I did the best thing, namely tell lots of lies and troll
and stalk him for seven years. I had persecuted everyone and was unkind to
all in ACC! I just happened to loathe the group and started trolling for
Jesus, that was all. But suddenly they foound out that I was a rabid
fundamentalist and accused me of being a demented brain-dead fundamentalist.
It was an assault on my soul, really. I felt I had fallen into the hands of
some mind reader.

Okay, I am one of those kinds of rabid fundamentalist barin-dead evil doers
in this world, and that was not what saddened me most. But many of those who
I regarded my fiends got
infected and started using their god-given minds and turned against me. It
is easier to be on the side of my type of cowardly bullying if you do not
want me to hit you.

I thank my precious Bible for keeping my faith strong in all those years,
and no, it is NOT your Bible. But I can say that I have been a more rabid
fundamentalist stalker and troll than anyone on ACC. Isn't that awesome!

To give the reader an idea of what I am talking, you can find a few posts of
mine on this blog.

_________ Join me in rabid attacks now ... or else! __________

Where Jesus is BORED & censored by me, Vera 666!!!

I posted many evil things on and on and on, not only in usenet, but I spread
his name all over the internet, smeared into my guest book, forum etc, and
also libelled him falsely as a "homosexual activist" because he has
compassion for homosexuals - just like Jesus. I even used a faked name to
try and find information about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: ***@lycos.com (Heini Schlaumayer)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.australian
Subject: Need your help
Date: 13 Dec 2003 11:18:57 -0800

Hello group!

I need your help. I am here in Europe, and I have met a very nice
couple in my holidays this year. I would like to write a Christmas
Card to them to invite them to come in their next holidays, but
unfortunately I have lost their address. All I know is that they live
in Australia, M..... Their names are Mark and B... Tindall,
M......, Australia.

Whoever can tell me their address or phone number please do so by
private mail.
Maybe they are in you local phone directory? It would be very easy for
you to look this up, but a long way for me here in the other end of
the world. Thank you so much for being such a big help!

Anyway, I wish you a nice Christmas time,
and a happy New Year!

Henrietta Schlaumayer

What you can see here is Christian persecution live on ACC. You can be a
witness of my rabid fundamentalist Crusades, Inquisitions and Witch Hunts if
you start reading ACC from the end of December 2003 until now. I'm the rabid
fundamentalist fighting everyone else.

o======================================================================
My beoved Fuehrer Griz (who hath forsaken me) tried to moderate the
unmoderated ACC and set up the Griz cult of which I was a member - and still
am. I supported Griz all the way. Google for a copy of the "moderation rules
and mandate" for the unmoderated ACC written by my beloved Fuehrer Griz (who
hath forsaken me).

o======================================================================
B E W A R E O F T H E W O L V E S I N S H E E P C L O T H E S!

Better run away from my blog and find some Christian places where you can
get answers to your questions without being dragged into my wicked little
plot, and end up with a ruined real name - especially if you don't agree
with everything that I say!

Thanks for reading through this long message, now join ion my Crusades,
inquisitions and Witch Hunts .......... or else!

Jesus is BORED!

Vera

from
http://acc-growing-dumberer.blogspot.com/2010/11/beware-of-wolves-in-sheep-clothes.html
Seeker
2010-11-03 04:09:33 UTC
On Nov 2, 8:38 pm, Vera Six <***@acc-growing-deeper.de> wrote:
[...]
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
Anyone fighting for Mark Tindall's cause is a homosexual activist, for
pushing gay rights through in CHRISTIAN NEWSGROUPS with any brutality
that it takes is why he has come here.
That isn't true. Mark has a number of agendas and his views on gay
rights is just one.
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
You can help him, fight him or be
neutral - but there is no other thing in between.
Neutral is in between.
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
Neutral are you not...
Your lies prove nothing. I am curious as to why you lie so much.
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
neither a help for the Christians.
Why do you lie so much?
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
Like it or not, you belong to that gang of homosexual activist bullies . . .
Why do you lie so much?
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
. . . no matter how slimey you are on their side. I do not care, man. But do
not cry if you are marked for it.
Your lies don't mark anything.

[...]
r m
2010-11-03 04:26:26 UTC
[...]
[...]
This is getting surreal. This is the only place where I'm brought to
charge on so many fronts. Doesn't happen elsewhere or by those who've
known me for years, or family, or with work colleagues . It's sorta
off the norm.

Why would I ever be pro-homosex when I've had such bad experience with
them and want nothing to do with them?

And why is this obsession with homosexuals year in and year out? The
subject has been done to death many times over, and I've never been
interested in it.

Seeker
2010-11-03 04:35:54 UTC
On Nov 2, 9:26 pm, r m <***@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
This is getting surreal.  This is the only place where I'm brought to
charge on so many fronts.  Doesn't happen elsewhere or by those who've
known me for years, or family, or with work colleagues .  It's sorta
off the norm.
Here it is the norm. It's just your turn. A few weeks from now the
same person will be making vile accusations against somebody else.
Maybe those accusations will have the same theme. Maybe they will
have a different theme. But the accusations will happen. You can
bank on that. You can set your watch by it. ACC has an Accuser.
Why would I ever be pro-homosex when I've had such bad experience with
them and want nothing to do with them?
And why is this obsession with homosexuals year in and year out?  The
subject has been done to death many times over, and I've never been
interested in it.
Well the lies wouldn't be as effective if you were accused of
something that didn't offend you.
r m
2010-11-03 05:03:48 UTC
[...]
[...]
You're right I shouldn't be offended.

My measure of assurance has been my participation in the Lord's Supper
with a clear conscience. No one's ever held me back from taking the
elements.

Thnx for rallying to my defense. May the God smile upon you.

"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require
of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly
with your God? " Mic 6:8

::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
2010-11-03 13:01:29 UTC
BEWARE OF THE WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHES !!!

Dear Readers,
They made a list of people that gang up against Christians in this
newsgroup (boss first):

o======================================================================
Mark T posting as I
```````````````````
Matt
````````````````````
Amazing Grace
````````````````````
Sensi
````````````````````
Diana
````````````````````
Jude Alexander
````````````````````
Feather
````````````````````
Nicodemus
````````````````````
Donna & Harold Kupp
`````````````````````
Pastor Dave
`````````````````````
Seeker
`````````````````````
RM
`````````````````````
OWD
`````````````````````
Mordecai
`````````````````````
They made this list themselves - it is not mine. They have ganged up
against the Christians. It gives an excellent survey of what has been
going on in this newsgroup, however, and about whom you should AVOID as
the Scriptures say. I am just glad for not being listed up there. Be
careful not to fall into their trap. Of course they are nice and hope to
win you as a supporter. It is also very interesting that they never give
any proof for their so-called evil things I have done, wile I can
represent TONS of proof of their evil actions! There is just a small
choice of that below. Check it out if you please.

Really, I would be very ashamed to be on a list with blasphemers,
mockers, active unrepentant and unteachable witches, libellers,
homosexual activists, anti-Christian hate mongers and attackers of the
Brethren. Let us see whom we can find there on this list...

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
Mark T posting as I
```````````````````
This wicked, anti-Christian man, Mark Tindall, is the leader of this
little anti-Christian gang of people who listed themselves up in that
list you gave above and work in a team of homosexual activists. After
his brother died of AIDS many years ago, he decided to go on a vendetta
against GOD who condemned homosexuality (read Romans 1:22-32, in your
Bible, for example).

One look at his hate blogs is enough to see what a boss this gang has...
He denies Jesus as LORD and is one of the worst mockers and obviously
the boss of the people on this list.

I MARK TINDALL ***@for_idiot.com linked to this hate blog hundreds of
times to discredit my website and my person in
--
ACC-GROWING-DUMBERER
http://acc-growing-dumberer.blogspot.com/

My website "Growing Deeper" at http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de is
actually a Christian website where Jesus Christ is God, a page for
world-wide fellowship, praise and worship. There is an Israel part
included, and prophecy part about Revelation which is in the beginning.
It is a page to reach-out to this world to get to know Jesus Christ, our
Saviour whom we follow. We believe in the One God in three persons - the
Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. We believe that the Bible is God's
Word, a love letter to His people. So there is also some Bible study on
this page and numerous articles.

~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~

We do not want our GOD, HIS WORD, our Saints or the Prophets smeared in
a Christian newsgroup by lost demonically driven and Spiritually empty
homosexual activists, no, we would like to have great conversations
about our God! But they came to smear our GOD, they smear our Saints,
they smear the Prophets, and they smear God's Word.

Why do they not go to a Muslim group and insult Allah, Muhammed and the
Koran there the same way you are acting here - and see what will happen.

This is his style and language:

I = MARK TINDALL wrote in
Poop Party
I = MARK TINDALL wrote in
Poop Party
I = MARK TINDALL wrote in
Poop Party
I = MARK TINDALL wrote in
Poop Party
I = MARK TINDALL wrote in
Poop Party
I = MARK TINDALL wrote in
Poop Party
~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~

But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the
apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should
be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly
lusts. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the
Spirit. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith,
praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking
for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some
have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling
them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. Now
unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you
faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the
only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power,
both now and ever. (Jud 1:17-25 KJV)

~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall
judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach
the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort
with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they
will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they
heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn
away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But
watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an
evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. (2Ti 4:1-5 KJV)

Shortly before the rapture of the Church, there will be a great apostasy
and the rise of the Antichrist. Many who call themselves Christians will
fall away from the faith - as can be seen right here in these newsgroups
very well. If you know your Bible, you will know what I am speaking
about.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall
depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of
devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with
a hot iron.
1 Timothy 4:1-2

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except
there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the
son of perdition.
2 Thessalonians 2:3

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath
not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the
Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this
doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. (2 John
1:9-11 KJV)

If anyone teaches a different doctrine, and doesn't consent to sound
words, the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is
according to godliness, he is conceited, knowing nothing, but obsessed
with arguments, disputes, and word battles, from which come envy,
strife, reviling, evil suspicions, constant friction of people of
corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is
a means of gain. Withdraw yourself from such. (1 Timothy 6:3-5 WEB)

Now I beg you, brothers, look out for those who are causing the
divisions and occasions of stumbling, contrary to the doctrine which you
learned, and turn away from them. (Romans 16:17 WEB)

After the first and second warning, reject a man of heresy, knowing that
he who is such has been perverted, and sins, being self-condemned.
(Titus 3:10-11 MKJV)

This man came to ACC in 2003 to chase the Christians off usenet with his
threats, real name and real addy and phone number posting and libel.
Whom he hates most? It is the LORD Jesus Christ and God's Word.

~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~

Some history about Mark Tindall, the homosexual activist leader

~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~*°*~~

In 2003 Mark Tindall (homosexual activist) came to attack ACC. I was not
guilty of anything he accused me of, nor had he even met me. I did not
even know most of the posters on his list. Yet he accused me falsely,
libelled me and mocked and threatened ...
Datum: Mittwoch, 15. September 2010 00:41

In 2003 Mark Tindall came to attack ACC after David Matthieu P.P. had
caught him to join his bullying.

I was not guilty of anything the accused me of, nor had he even met me.
I did not even know most of the posters on his list. Yet he accused me
falsely, libelled me and mocked and threatened me most hatefully. I had
never done anything wrong or bad in ACC, yet I was treated like that by
someone who did not even know me. He even threatened life when he wrote:
"Your Dresden will come", or posted a bomb the similar way he has done
lately. He also libelled my good name in the internet.

What could I do? I did the best thing, namely block this hateful silly
little man that had come to ruin my reputation and to chase all the
Christians away. I did NOT respond to this guy for many weeks, although
he kept on in the style below!!! He kept on attacking me, smearing into
my guestbook on my website, into the forum, and he came into my chatroom
to insult and threaten me.

I had not "persecuted" anyone but was kind to all in ACC! I just
happened to love the group and started a website for them, that was all.
But suddenly they accused me of being an evil cult leader. It was an
assault on my soul, really. I felt I had fallen into the hands of some
killers. Mark was not the only one, however.

Okay, thee are such kinds of evil doers in this world, and that was not
what saddened me most. But many of those who I regarded my friends got
infected by this silly little man's libel and turned against me. It is
easier to be on the side of the bullies if you do not want to be hit,
too, or to run away. What a bunch of COWARDS AND EVIL DOERS!

Some of the so-called Christian girls and guys really thought I should
just stand still until I was dead while they could have a cup of coffee
with the killer.

It is a shame, really, and still is. Not many have the guts to stand up
against such a bully and his friends (Matt, Jude and others of the
homosexual activist league), or stay with the truth. They have all
turned it upside down now, and would really love to believe it
themselves, and just for one reason: they cannot believe in the only GOD
there is, but I can - and my friends. It is envy - or why do they not
just go their way if they have no faith in GOD? JESUS CHRIST? Their
faith in their sexual orientation is NOT FAITH IN GOD.

I thank the LORD JESUS CHRIST for keeping my faith strong in all those
years, and no, It is NOT your merit. But I can say that I have never met
more evil people than here in ACC - also a number of golden hearts,
though, for whom I am very grateful to the LORD.

To give the reader an idea of what I am talking, you can find a few
posts of the bully Mark Tindall below, some of his first ones, while he
did not know anything of me at all and we had no conversation or
personal touch, either. After he attacked my brothers and sisters, I
blocked him for weeks right away. He even called me a "Pente" again and
again, but I have never been a Pentecostal but was a Baptist. I had
never "persecuted" anyone in ACC, and his attacks on me were pure lies.
After weeks of ignoring him, this guy had still not stopped attacking
the Christians, and till today he is trying to drive me off the group,
too, as he has done with so many others. Meanwhile some stupid
Christians gave up their faith to help him on his vendetta, because it
is always easier to go with the masses, and because of their dark
hearts. To give you an impression of the brutality with which this man
came to ACC...

_________start Mark Tindall's rabid attacks__________

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 10:50:56 +1100 "Mark and Bev Tindall"
<***@tpg.com.au>
posted under the subject "Re: Vera and Griz":

You do NOT have to bow to the authoritarian anal retentive Pente Thought
Police!!!!!

Grizzle Guts, Vera (666) and the "building team" are overthrown! The
revolution is here! Bye-bye "building team"!!!

THE FOLLOWING SITE IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS UNMODERATED PUBLIC FORUM
FOR
ALL CHRISTIANS AND DOES NOT REPRESENT ACC IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER!!!

It is owned by the Pente Usurper Vera 666 and is CENSORED by her!!!

BE WARNED!!!!

Where Jesus is BORED & censored by Vera 666!!!
http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de
Too much Kristyun Lite and no Christian substance!

"Mark and Bev Tindall" <***@tpg.com.au> posted on Sun, 7 Dec
2003 10:51:34 +1100 under the same subject "Re: Vera and Griz"

To Vera 666 ...IN GRIZZLE GUT'S OWN WORDS ....

Check your Bible Vera 666

We as a group reject what you offer. Your ministry is not accepted,
required, or welcomed here.

Leave our region.
Leave.
Sail away even as Christ did as an example to you personally.
You are officially asked to leave Vera 666.
You have been given Scriptural precedent to do so.
Leave Vera 666, we implore you.

Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife
"Mark and Bev Tindall" <***@tpg.com.au> wrote on Sun, 7 Dec 2003
10:52:23 +1100, subject "Vera and Griz"

"Fwank" rote:

...whatever ...

To Vera 666 ...

Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife
"Mark and Bev Tindall" <***@tpg.com.au> wrote on Sun, 7 Dec 2003
13:28:19 +1100, subject "Vera and Griz"
Vera dear heart has given us all much to be thankful for.
PUKE!!!!
I'am thankful for her as well as griz
DOUBLE PUKE!!!!

To Grizzle Guts (Craig) ...
[...]

You do NOT have to bow to the authoritarian anal retentive Pente Thought
Police!!!!!

Grizzle Guts, Vera (666) and the "building team" are overthrown! The
revolution is here! Bye-bye "building team"!!!

Mark Tindall posted many more evil things on and on and on, not only in
usenet, but he spread our names all over the internet, smeared into my
guest book, forum etc, and also libelled me as a "cult leader" on the
Australian Rowland Croucher's website under my real name. Mark Tindall
came into my chatroom under a faked name, started a nice conversation
and then insulted my and threatened me, saying "Your Dresden will come
this year! I still have nightmares from that time once in a while,
because I did not know what this man would really do. I dream someone
comes into a dark room where I cannot escape, and then he mocks me,
threatens my life, calls me 666.He even told people to throw a bomb on
me, and used my real name. He also incited people to write e-mails to my
pastor. In Germany we must have our name and address on a website, and
he thought it was a good idea to abuse this.

What you can see here is Christian persecution live on ACC. You can be a
witness of that if you start reading ACC from the end of December 2003
(when it was a rather peaceful group) until now.

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
Matt
````````````````````
Let me quote this hate monger Matt (Marty Colbert)... he made a
so-called Christian website in 2004 where he posted Mark Tindall's life
story of getting unemployed after almost ruining a Christian school as a
*Christian* testimony. He posted it under "Christian Testimonies" there
and did his best to help ruin my good reputation. He also made a hate
blog where he libelled me, a simple Baptist and active member of a
Baptist church in Germany at that time, a cult leader in the internet,
just to get rid of me, and all for my faith that God's Word is true, all
of it. He, however, believes in tolerance.
I believe in Tolerance
In opposite to Matt, I believe in Jesus Christ.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6 KJV)

There is no tolerance in that, is there? It is either, or. Black or
white.

Now see what this "tolerant" hate monger wrote to get me off usenet
(among so many other evil deeds):

In news:***@4ax.com,
Matt: <***@nsgmail.com> typed:
So the conclusion is being nice to Vera doesn't work. She is like a
Child that needs the rod. either that or broken fingers I was going
to say muzzle but that hardly would work here.

Matt

In news:***@4ax.com,
The Matt d <***@gmail.com > typed:
Vera Six cyber slut
[...]
ugly ass
[...]
You are also a freak.
[...]
Sad you were allowed to raise a son. Germany
should feel shame
[...]
so called X satanic witch.
[...]
You are a Satanic Bitch.
[...]
A rabid Bitch.
[...]
Lets see what a little money can do shall we.
[...]
Oh lets see if the German Government will sue me like you said LOL
[...]
Maybe you should write to president Obama LOL
[...]
Vera Six you are a FREAK SHOW.
[...]
Vera Six the slut doesn't know it.
[...]
cyber slut.
[...]
No real man would touch her.
[...]
You do look like a drag queen
[...]

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
Amazing Grace
````````````````````
Amazing Grace (Jean Ward) is Matt's, Mark's, Sensi's, Jude's best friend
online, yet loves to play the role of the innocent Christian lady, pious
as can be. Her holiness came to an end, however, when I asked her to
stand up for the message that we Christians are to tell unbelievers...

As a sister in the LORD, for example, it would have been her duty to
confirm my witnessing for the Gospel - there was no other "authority"
needed but Jesus Christ for that.

She missed it, and spoilt my witness to Sensi, for which she will be
held responsible. Keeping people from God's Word is not what Jesus said.
Instead, He said

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of
the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to
observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with
you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." (Matthew 28:19-20
KJV)

"Amazing Grace" did not reject me, she rejected a confirmation of the
Gospel. She had her chances. She did not take them, for the applause of
the world, and just to harm my Christian witness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_To inform the Reader_:

Sensi (an unbeliever) had written at a time when "Amazing Grace" had
claimed to be my friend:

===========================
"Oh, it's Vera again trying to get people saved by accepting her
version of Jesus. She sure gets around fast and man she can fight."
===========================
Amazing Grace praised Sensi for that post by the following words:
===========================
"Girl, you sure can paint a picture with words.This is the best thing
you have written since your little ditty about dancing with the man in
the moon."
============================
I kindly asked "Amazing Grace":
============================
"Is it really *my* version of Jesus when I told her the following a
I believe that Jesus died a horrible death on the cross in my place
and for my sins so I can have eternal life in community with God. All
who believe that ARE saved and know about it.
???

Please tell me.

=============================
But "Amazing Grace" justified herself:
=============================

Vera,
I believe that Sensi believes differently from me in a lot of
things. That does not mean I can not be civil to her or compliment her
on her talent for writing.
I know that you and Sensi have an ongoing disagreement. I pray for
both of you and hope you can work things out where you can also talk
things out civilly.
Grace

=============================
So I gave her another chance - this was the next post of that
conversation:
=============================
Vera,
I believe that Sensi believes differently from me in a lot of
things. That does not mean I can not be civil to her or compliment
her on her talent for writing.
Grace, I did not comment on that, but I asked you a very clear question
and would be glad to get a clear doctrinal stand from you. There is the
Sensi, :)
Girl, you sure can paint a picture with words.This is the best
thing you have written since your little ditty about dancing with the
man in the moon. May you be blessed with a great garden with only a
few weeds. Love, Grace
Grace, sorry to disturb your praises, but do you really think this is
the best that Sensi has ever written?
Oh, it's Vera again trying to get people saved by accepting her
version of
Jesus. She sure gets around fast and man she can fight.
Is it really *my* version of Jesus when I told her the following a
I believe that Jesus died a horrible death on the cross in my place
and for my sins so I can have eternal life in community with God. All
who believe that ARE saved and know about it.
???

Please tell me.

**************************

Can you - a Christian - not answer this question? Do you deny that what
I wrote there is the truth? Do you believe something different? Just say
so, so we all know where you are coming from.

Grace, there is no Christian who would deny what I wrote. Watch out what
you are doing there - on Sensi's costs, on my costs, and on Jesus'
costs.
I know that you and Sensi have an ongoing disagreement. I pray for
both of you and hope you can work things out where you can also talk
things out civilly.
Yes, we do have disagreements, and I do my best to tell her why Jesus
died while you come along and ruin all my efforts with regard to that by
just being nice to her, but lying at her, or not telling her the truth.

I have always thought highly of you, and I know you ahve been a
Christian much longer than I have, but I must doubt about your witness
again.

Please think it over where you stand. But we have been there two years
ago, have we not?
Grace
::: vera :::

=============================
But she did not take it... and answered:
=============================

I am sorry if you doubt my witness. I feel I have to do as I am led by
the Holy Spirit. I do not feel I can witness by ridiculing or
talking down to people.
I must do what I feel is pleasing to God.
Grace
=============================

There was no doctrinal stand by her, just a vague escape blaming it on
the Holy Spirit that she had refused to confirm my correct doctrine. So
my response to her accusing the Holy Spirit of not giving witness of
Jesus then was:

=============================

Sorry, but you do not please God, you will even be denied by Him:

Everyone therefore who confesses me before men, him I will also confess
before my Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies me before men, him
I will also deny before my Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 10:32-33
WEB)

That is what Jesus told the Disciples.

Grace, no Christian would deny that Jesus died for him and his sins. But
I asked you twice...

I have given you a second chance above. Obviously you seem you do not
owe the people your witness here, and you do not answer my question. I
am sorry, but from now on I cannot accept you as a Christian anymore,
because you deny your faith (provided you ever had one).

I hope you will answer Sensi's questions in future, and also stand in
Judgement for that and for your actions that do not go with Scripture,
but which you think might please God.

Much luck. I will surely pray for your salvation.

P L O N K

::: vera :::

=============================
Without even one thought of Sensi, "Amazing Grace" justified herself by
that:
=============================
I have never denied my Lord Jesus Christ and I never will. My
salvation is secure.
Grace
=============================

*Her* salvation is "secure"... no thought about others. I have actually
never seen anything good but copy and pasting something, and the
weather report and music charts.

A while later she even abused my Christian witness from my webpage,
where I had described how I came from esoteric to the LORD, after two
divorces (which I had not caused):

=============================
I AM A CHRISTIAN. I have been a Christian since I was in my teens.
I BELIEVE THAT CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR MY SINS. When you were a
practicing witch I was teaching classes in my church. I do not feel I
have prove my beliefs in this newsgroup just because you demand it,
however for your information and anyone else that wants to know, I AM
A CHRISTIAN AND I DONT NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO.While you were
going from man to man my husband and I were helping to start a
church.He is an ordained Deacon. The things you are saying about me
are lies. You are making false
claims against me.Dont you have better use of your time than to
gossip and play these childish
games in this newsgroup?
Grace
=============================

Could it be any more arrogant towards a sister in Christ?

My claims had just been to confirm the following to be basics of
Christianity, and not something made up by me:

=============================
I believe that Jesus died a horrible death on the cross in my place
and for my sins so I can have eternal life in community with God. All
who believe that ARE saved and know about it.
=============================
She did not answer when I asked her as a sister. Her arrogant way
towards me as if she was something holier than I because of her
husband, and I had just been a sinner before I converted, were stupid
and heartless at the same time.

The fact that "Amazing Grace" is on this list of blasphemers, witches,
mockers and hate mongers, and the fact that she evenposted it herself
presents her as the Spiritual Whore that she is.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor standeth in the way of sinners,
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD;
and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous:
but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

(Psalms 1:1-6 KJV)

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
Sensi
````````````````````
I cannot warn you enough of that wicked witch Marlene Capps! Just read
that, please:

_WARNING OF OCCULT PRACTICES IN $$$ CULT CALLED ASTARA_

They are trying to convert people behind the scene and on the scene of
ACC (alt.christnet.christianlife) to sell them occult prractices or
make them members of their cult! They are IN NOWAY CHRISTIAN!

Reading the following message carefully might save you or your family
members and friends from joining one of the new cults of the occult
scene...

________start quoting poster Sensii (Marlene Capps) ________

On Thursday, August 12, 2010 6:47 AM [GMT+1=CET],
Sensii <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

I offered to get you a *health reading* not a psychic reading. .

[...]

I personally get a health reading once a year and have found them to
be 100% correct in helping any person become more aware of what's going
on inside their body.
These come from the Metaphysics class I took for about 6 yrs.
They have a God given talent of being able to read the aura of the
body but from the 3rd level of mind.
Did you know there are 7 levels of mind? (3rd heaven..7th heaven)
biblical.

[...]

If anyone is interested I'll be glad to give you the number...

[...]

The health reading are $ 85.00 very affordable with much more intrinsic
detail than a Dr. visit. Dr's have their place and are well equipped to
help heal the sick .

__________end of quote_________

I do not say that aura magic does not work. But it is what it is:
OCCULT. People should ask themselves whom they want to give their soul,
God or satan. They cannot say they have not been warned now.

Yes, Astara is the new name for Asteroth who shows herself in a new
dress there. She has many similar names... insiders know.

This is from Wikipedia...

"The name Astaroth was ultimately derived from that of 2nd millennium
BC Phoenician goddess Astarte[1], an equivalent of the Babylonian
Ishtar, and the earlier Sumerian Inanna. She is mentioned in the Hebrew
Bible in the forms Ashtoreth (singular) and Ashtaroth (plural, in
reference to multiple statues of her). This latter form was directly
transliterated in the early Greek and Latin versions of the Bible,
where it was less apparent that it had been a plural feminine in
Hebrew." The pseudepigraphal work Testament of Solomon, attributed to
King Solomon of Israel, but thought to date to the early centuries AD,
mentions "Asteraoth" (in Greek) as an angel, who is opposed to the
demon of power.

The name "Astaroth" as a male demon is first known from The Book of
Abramelin, written in Hebrew ca. 1458, and recurred in most occult
grimoires of the following centuries. Astaroth also features as an
arch-demon associated with the qliphoth (adverse forces) according to
later Kabbalistic texts.

I just wonder how many posters were asked to get involved with this
occult Astara Cult by Sensi. I have always thought she was rather
harmless, just a little stubborn, but this shows her in a very
different light. It explains her "dislike" for me, too. She knew I
would expose her for teaching the occult right away. "New Ager" was a
rather harmless term for her. There is obviously much more behind her
coming here to Christian groups. I guess she is trying to get members
for her cult.

And - ha, ha, ha, just read their "testimonials"
(http://www.astara.org/support-testimonials.shtml).

Does it ring a bell??? $$$

This is Sensii's version:

________start quoting poster Sensii________
There are numerous stories where they have helped others gain back
their health and emotional stability through
the teachings of Jesus Christ. ( Do unto others) and they do.
I highly recommend it for anyone who is suffering with pain or
emotional distress and can't find answers from the medical field.
You can be your own judge... But you cannot judge till it you receive
one. :-)
________end of quote________

o====================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================
Diana
````````````````````
Diana Oelrich just comes in once in a while at the moment, but she felt
happy in the family of Mark Tindall and Glenn McClary and the like, whom
she called her "dear brothers in Christ" for the attention they gave
her. Incapable of reading more than one line, she yet commented with
tons of hate for the Christians.
Glenn
Thank you my friend and brother. I pray the very same for you.
I agree with what you said Mark.
Thank you Sister Di.
Mark Tindall (AKA "I"), Amazing Grace and Diana in one accord! The
right birds flocking together.
ROTFL!!!
Yeah "we are in one accord" Christians. Thanks for noticing.
I could present tons of her Spiritual Whoredom and hate for the
Christians in favor of those who gave her some attention, but since she
does not often come anymore... Maybe later.

A while ago she even agreed with Donna Kupp when she claimed we are all
to keep the Sabbath, and thanked her for that.

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
Jude Alexander
````````````````````
Let me just quote this from him...

On Tuesday, September 22, 2009 2:24 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Who, with a working brain, can look at the
bible and STILL say it doesn't at least have numerical
mistakes/contradictions of the same event. The gospels are FULL of
them yet I believe the basics of the gospels. To believe in
inerrancy is pure lunacy or a concerted effort to "lie for Jesus!"
No, Jude does not believe in the basics of the gospels, because he
rejects God in general and also rejects the Bible as God's inerrant
Word, which are both basics of the Christian faith. If people reject the
basics of the Christian faith, they are no Christians.

That is what Jude has been doing in ACC in the past several years (to
quote from one of Randy's posts):

-------start of quote------

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:10:22 -0500,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article <h89945$gu3$***@news.eternal-september.org>,
Subject: Re: I cannot respond
"Jude" <***@swamp.wet> wrote:
Jesus is NOT God.

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:25:20 -0600,
in article <JzCHh.4561$***@bignews1.bellsouth.net>,
"Jude Alexander" <***@littlerowofoaks.usa> wrote:
I'm here for ONE reason, to expose the errors in the bible and
to SHOW that it CANNOT be the "inerrant word of God!" Sorry
you can't handle it.

See also http://tinyurl.com/2hkygx where he lambastes Paul as
an "apostate".

Jude calling people an "asshole" 191 times:
http://tinyurl.com/34x6pm

Jude Alexander, supporter of one of the worst blasphemer of ACC (Mark
Tindall),
I support Mark 100%
-------end of quote------

Christians should be alarmed, for just like Mark Tindall his boss, this
man Jude has no other reason to come here but weaken the Christian's
faith. Jude should be marked for what he is to warn others according to:

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and
offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own
belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the
simple. (Romans 16:17-18 KJV)

He should also be rejected by the Christians, according to:

After the first and second warning, reject a man of heresy, knowing that
he who is such has been perverted, and sins, being self-condemned.
(Titus 3:10-11 MKJV)

If anyone teaches a different doctrine, and doesn't consent to sound
words, the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is
according to godliness, he is conceited, knowing nothing, but obsessed
with arguments, disputes, and word battles, from which come envy,
strife, reviling, evil suspicions, constant friction of people of
corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is
a means of gain. Withdraw yourself from such. (1 Timothy 6:3-5 WEB)

Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought,
but that we receive a full reward. Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth
not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the
doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come
any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your
house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is
partaker of his evil deeds. (2 John 1:8-11 KJV)

It is as simple as that: Those who welcome him anyway are no Christians.
People, be on the watch! For...

... your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking
whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8 KJV)

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
Feather
````````````````````
Scratched off the list. She has been absent for a while anyway.

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
Nicodemus
````````````````````
He is rejecting Jesus as the LORD. He badly needs to get a life, but as
long as this gang pretends he is saved there will not be a change, and
he might die for hell one day. Sad but true. He is one victim of the
activist's tolerance program.

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
Donna & Harold Kupp
`````````````````````
Donna and Harold are two of the worst heretics ACC has seen. They claim
we all have to keep the Sabbath, and keep the Commandments to become
righteous. Jesus is not GOD for them, either, just a God. No further
comment here.

They teach a false doctrine that comes close to the doctrine of the
Jehovah's Witnesses.

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
Pastor Dave
`````````````````````
The false doctrine of this fake Pastor Dave Raymond has been refuted
1000 times or so. He says Jesus came back for a second time in 70 AD
already, and saying that the destruction of the *Jewish* Temple in
Jerusalem was like the destruction of the earth for the Christians,
which - according to this blatant liar - fulfilled the prophecies of
Revelation. He might have a reason to try to escape the coming Judgment
and ignore it, but it WILL take place anyway, and with him.

He is well known for his death threats like this if people do not buy
HOw about some evidence to prove your claims.
they are nothing but hearsay and assuption.
Listen, stupid... your posts are the proof. Just the other
day, you were talking about some troop movements in
Iraq and how that was never done before and then started
quoting Scripture, saying it was the fulfillment of it!
When you lie like the dumb ass you are and actually sit
there and think that people are that fucking stupid, that
they can't see what the fuck you're doing, then you deserve
to be shot in the fucking head, you fucking moron!!!
Now goodbye, you fucking ass wipe!
His ideas do not allow him
- to celebrate Christmas (he will soon start a hate Christmas campaign,
you will see)
- to celebrate Easter
- to have the LORD's Supper
- to pray the LORD's Prayer
- ...

"Pastor" Dave wrote himself that ...

- he was ordained by a "minister" and some Elders who laid hands on him,
who sent him out to preach

- he was not a member of their church (which is rather dubious, and I
would really know what denomination they were - no serious church would
ordain a Preterist to preach, and I would really very much like to talk
with them if that is all the truth)

- he is no member of a church (only his home church)

- they ordained him while he was in prison

- churches disgust him (I believe it is because they would never accept
his false teaching)

- he did not say what he was in prison for

- got the piece of paper for marrying people

- he thinks he is very well studied without a church, (but yet did not
understand the basics, as he claims the Second Coming of Christ in 70
A.D.) - which I refuted in the other post today, and which was refuted
1000 times or more by so many Christians before

- he denies teachings of other Christians (and so denies Colossians 3:16
(WEB): "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; in all wisdom
teaching and admonishing one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual
songs, singing with grace in your heart to the Lord." He also denies
Matthew 28:19-20 (WEB) "Go, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing
them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
teaching them to observe all things which I commanded you. Behold, I am
with you always, even to the end of the age." I do not see he was
"taught" or would be teachable here in ACC. The result is his false
teaching that does not leave any hope for believers, because there is
still pain, suffering and death even for them - yet "Pastor" Dave thinks
this is Heaven already. How can one be so blind??? And how can he make
disciples with that? Obviously there are some who are this stupid that
they think this is Heaven already while the next tooth-ache will show
them how far they are away from that yet. *sigh* Obviously he has never
learned the Gospel by other Christians, but Scripture says in 2 Timothy
4:2 (WEB) "preach the word; be urgent in season and out of season;
reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with all patience and teaching." (2 John
1:9-10 WEB) Whoever transgresses and doesn't remain in the teaching of
Christ, doesn't have God. He who remains in the teaching, the same has
both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you, and doesn't bring
this teaching, don't receive him into your house, and don't welcome
him")

- he ordains other people by laying hands on them

- he obviously has papers to do the jobs as a "Pastor". (but that is
really not very difficult in the States, just have a look there:
http://www.spiritualhumanism.org/)

What I know about "Pastor" Dave from experience in ACC is that

- he is up for strife with Christians who have joined a church

- he calls people names all the time and lies about them

- he threatens to kill them by statements like, "You are one dumb cunt
and I say it again... You should be taken out behind the shed and shot
in the head, you stupid fucking bitch!"

- he uses methods to post so people cannot really follow what was going
on - very often he insults others in new threads and exposes them in the
subject lines

- he lies about the Gospel by claiming that Jesus has come back in 70
A.D. already - which has been refuted 1000 times (see article "Preterism
Refuted")

- he shows only little or no love for others, not for other Christians,
either, if they rebuke him for his heresy about the Gospel and for
leading others a wrong path

- he is in severe pain very often and yet thinks this is Heaven already,
while he does not call the earth earth in 2 Peter 3:10 (WEB), for
example: "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in
which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements
will be dissolved with fervent heat, and the earth and the works that
are in it will be burned up."

- came to ask for money for his rent in usenet, and after given
continues with his attacks

- he tells people to kill themselves by statements like, "Another dumb
cunt lies. Why don't you go kill yourself."

- has not even a heart for starving kids in the world, and I could show
you articles in which he directly complains that the churches give money
for that and not to him

All in all I can only warn of this false teacher, and I do not really
see that there might be ANY serious church that would support his
teaching. He made at least one disciple here already, which should cause
all Christians here to be very concerned. He should proof his ordainment
as a "Pastor" - but he never will. Yet he comes calling himself "Pastor"
to get the trust of the people.

He made at least one convert in ACC.

He still owes me 200 bucks which I, a German, sent him across the ocean
for his rent to prevent that he and his wife would become homeless, but
he is all against sending money to starving black kids in Africa. He
thinks this money should better be given to him, so he can continue
spreading his anti-Christian stuff all over the world.

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
Seeker
`````````````````````
He is tolerant for anyone but the Christians. A blatant liar. No fish,
no flesh, and on the list.

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
RM
`````````````````````
Roy Mock (RM) is the slimiest one of them. You will not see what he is
up to at
once, but will soon learn that he is fighting the Christians in favor of
a false "tolerance". He is a hidden mocker and one of gang leader Mark
Tindall's most devoted lackey, kissing his a** daily.

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
OWD
`````````````````````
OWD (Oldwetdog/Glenn McClary/St Dog the Wet/Servitum and other sock
puppets...) is the worst blasphemer ACC has seen. He started this bloody
flame war in 2003/2004 with Mark Tindall, Matt and others, and he hates
the Trinity, calls believers in the God of three persons believers in a
satanic lie (here hundreds of times, and on his website).
First, yes I do say that triune gods are false gods.
Yes, I do say a triune god is pagan and Satanic.
[...]
Glenn
He threatened the Christians like this if they believe in the God in
----------------------
You made war,
You made war on MY people
There will be no peace
None, no peace.
I am against you
Wherever you go to
there is no place on earth
or heaven above or heaven below
that I will not find you
and make war on you
I will make war
I am war
on you
War!
(You might want to know that I have spent the last 90 days in
collecting
information... google is *my* friend!)
(You might want to know that I know your ISP, and that your personal
information is available as pubilic information.)
(Sh#t, the net is *MY* friend!)
You knew this, right, when you decided to make war?)
Only fools commit acts or war when they are not ready for war.
oldwetdog
--------------------------
Those who do not understand war, should not commit an act of war.
oldwetdog
I am against you.
--
+-<[:-)>>>- oldwetdog
-----

OWD is a false prophet. He left his wife and small kids to live in the
woods as an eremit for decades, hiding from a prophecied atomic
explosion in his area which did not take place (praise the LORD).

He says himself that false prophets should be stoned.

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================
Mordecai
`````````````````````
Scratched off the list. I have never even written anything unkind to or
about him, and never would. He is my friend and will one day be open for
the truth. I would never do anything to harm my friends. I also pray for
his health, and hope he is fine.

o======================================================================

o======================================================================
o======================================================================

o======================================================================

Watch it - the guys on the list which they made themselves have no
Christian motivation. They just ganged up to fight Christianity.

B E W A R E O F T H E W O L V E S I N S H E E P C L O T H E S!

Better run away from this place and find some Christian places
where you can get answers to your questions without being dragged into
their wicked little plot, and end up with a ruined real name.

Thanks for reading through this long message, but it might save you from
much evil.

Be Blessed!

Jesus is LORD!

Vera Six

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de
http://growing-deeper-bridge.blogspot.com
http://jesus-christ-is-my-lord-and-my-god.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/verasix

r m Roy Mock ***@gmail.com wrote in
5b75671e-0287-4073-9289-***@e14g2000yqe.googlegroups.com

[snip what this homosexual gang member writes, block him, ignore him,
avoid him]
Seeker
2010-11-03 13:45:19 UTC
On Nov 3, 6:01 am, ACC's Accuser wrote:

[...]
Post by ::: Jesus is LORD @ Growing Deeper ::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::
I had not "persecuted" anyone but was kind to all in ACC!
LOL Nobody believes your lies.

2010-11-03 04:11:39 UTC
I am now stalked and followed by Vera Six ... seven years worth!!!!
r m
2010-11-03 04:32:57 UTC
Post by I
Post by r m
I've been stalked by men in cars wanting to pick me up,
followed and groped in locker rooms, and touched inappropriately in
gyms.
I am now stalked and followed by Vera Six ... seven years worth!!!!
You're due for a sabbatical :-)

...... there were two occasions being touched inappropriately in the
gym by women, too. I don't go to gyms anymore although I've been
advised to do weights and cardio to take off some weight.

acc-growing-dumberer.blogspot.com
2010-11-02 21:35:02 UTC
ACC-GROWING-DUMBERER - Parody of abusive troll " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" Vera
Six <jesus-is-***@lycos.com> & her fellow trolls
http://acc-growing-dumberer.blogspot.com/

Fundamentalist Poop Party by Crusader, Grand Inquisitor and Witch Hunter
Vera.

Features:
- FREE Indulgence to troll and forge for the Lord
- FREE cross to bear of hatred and intolerance
- FREE license to sin boldly (from Martin Luther)
- FREE flowchart for efficient trolling
- FREE cardboard cut out Jesus
- FREE colour-in bible / library
- FREE cut out suit of armour
- FREE cut out church
- FREE exorcism coupon
- FREE colour-in the spreading of our good news on newsgroups
- FREE selected bible verses suitable for trolling and flaming
- PICTURES especially of myself, my family, my pet dog Cerberus and my
fiends.
- UPDATES on latest Crusades / Inquisitions / Witch Hunts
- BIOGRAPHY

Copyright by Vera.
Sensii
2010-11-02 22:57:18 UTC
Post by Nicodemus
With my only soul
Sensi:
Yes, you may anytime,anywhere and for anything your heart desires
to learn about your only soul.

May God Bless you ,Nic!

Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that
is beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting--
a wayside sacrament. Welcome it in every fair face,
in every fair sky, in every fair flower,
and thank God for it as a cup of blessing.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson