Soggy's Acc New Rules
Old Man Soggy****
2007-05-26 01:07:54 UTC
1) No potty mouth, (EVER)!

2) No name calling (PLEASE)!

3) No flaming my post (SORRY)!

4) Don't talk about my Mom!

5) Don't tick me off (BE CARFUL)

My new Block- Ignore list .....

Handy @ Shorts on fire

Queen V (AKA MODERATOR)

Bobo (AKA Clown Boy)

If anyone has a problem with me posting my list then please see rule number
five.

(just kiding around)

<:^)
Feather Forestwalker
2007-05-26 01:27:52 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
1) No potty mouth, (EVER)!
2) No name calling (PLEASE)!
3) No flaming my post (SORRY)!
4) Don't talk about my Mom!
5) Don't tick me off (BE CARFUL)
My new Block- Ignore list .....
Queen V (AKA MODERATOR)
Bobo (AKA Clown Boy)
If anyone has a problem with me posting my list then please see rule
number five.
(just kiding around)
<:^)
Yer really really goofy...I am gonna start callin ya Soggy GOOFY Boy. ;)

Feather
::: vera :::
So funny, huh?
Feather Forestwalker
2007-05-26 02:03:37 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
1) No potty mouth, (EVER)!
2) No name calling (PLEASE)!
3) No flaming my post (SORRY)!
4) Don't talk about my Mom!
5) Don't tick me off (BE CARFUL)
My new Block- Ignore list .....
Queen V (AKA MODERATOR)
Bobo (AKA Clown Boy)
If anyone has a problem with me posting my list then please see rule
number five.
(just kiding around)
<:^)
Yer really really goofy...I am gonna start callin ya Soggy GOOFY Boy. ;)
Feather
So funny, huh?
Ya, sure, youbetchya it's funny.

If he had called me "Queen F" I would have been laughing all the harder. ;)

Feather
::: vera :::
Feather
Feather Forestwalker
Feather
Old Man Soggy****
2007-05-26 01:29:22 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
1) No potty mouth, (EVER)!
2) No name calling (PLEASE)!
3) No flaming my post (SORRY)!
4) Don't talk about my Mom!
5) Don't tick me off (BE CARFUL)
My new Block- Ignore list .....
Queen V (AKA MODERATOR)
Bobo (AKA Clown Boy)
If anyone has a problem with me posting my list then please see rule
number five.
(just kiding around)
<:^)
Yer really really goofy...I am gonna start callin ya Soggy GOOFY Boy. ;)
Feather
Hi there friendly bird lady, how are you?

Heard anything from Pablo?

Old Man Soggy
(Goofy boy)

Hey, i like it!
Feather Forestwalker
2007-05-26 02:03:00 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
1) No potty mouth, (EVER)!
2) No name calling (PLEASE)!
3) No flaming my post (SORRY)!
4) Don't talk about my Mom!
5) Don't tick me off (BE CARFUL)
My new Block- Ignore list .....
Queen V (AKA MODERATOR)
Bobo (AKA Clown Boy)
If anyone has a problem with me posting my list then please see rule
number five.
(just kiding around)
<:^)
Yer really really goofy...I am gonna start callin ya Soggy GOOFY Boy. ;)
Feather
Hi there friendly bird lady, how are you?
Am doing alright - been really busy working the church yard sale the last
couple of days. All the money will go to VBS and local mission's projects.
Post by Old Man Soggy****
Heard anything from Pablo?
Not a word, unfortunately. I am missing him lots.
Post by Old Man Soggy****
Old Man Soggy
(Goofy boy)
Hey, i like it!
That's 'cuz you *are* goofy.

Feather
::: vera :::
<:^)
servitum
2007-05-26 01:39:19 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
1) No potty mouth, (EVER)!
2) No name calling (PLEASE)!
3) No flaming my post (SORRY)!
4) Don't talk about my Mom!
5) Don't tick me off (BE CARFUL)
My new Block- Ignore list .....
Queen V (AKA MODERATOR)
Bobo (AKA Clown Boy)
If anyone has a problem with me posting my list then please see rule number
five.
(just kiding around)
<:^)
Hey SoG, haven't we been here before?

O.K., then, Go for it man...
...A man just got to do what he got to do.
amen.

Have a nice evenin'
Brother
Old Man Soggy****
2007-05-26 01:45:30 UTC
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
1) No potty mouth, (EVER)!
2) No name calling (PLEASE)!
3) No flaming my post (SORRY)!
4) Don't talk about my Mom!
5) Don't tick me off (BE CARFUL)
My new Block- Ignore list .....
Queen V (AKA MODERATOR)
Bobo (AKA Clown Boy)
If anyone has a problem with me posting my list then please see rule number
five.
(just kiding around)
<:^)
Hey SoG, haven't we been here before?
O.K., then, Go for it man...
...A man just got to do what he got to do.
amen.
Have a nice evenin'
Brother
Yeah, you know I send and suddenly knew that wasn't funny.

Sorry

I'm just bumming out man.

That whole thingy about the name calling has got me down.

I keep hoping that wasn't Dave, I tried to go back and look around to see if
that "Truth" poster was posting anything that looked "Preterist" but I
didn't do any good.

It just doesn't feel right to me but I could be wrong.

Well, I love you man!

Soggy
::: vera :::
2007-05-26 01:56:22 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
[...]
But did you not get him?

He really loves it if you go after us.

And I do not mind what a backslidden "Christian" who stands up for the
deceiver might post.

But I am really still shocked when I see what has come out of you...
http://76.162.173.93/guest/ar-mp3/ar-how-to-spot-a-counterfeit.mp3
servitum
2007-05-26 01:59:19 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
[...]
Thanks for your love, Brother.

And let me return some...
lets drop this, cuz its just hate and anger,
and will serve no good service to the Lord
or His People.

Indeed, it will only cause
more pain to those already wronged,

So, brother, sing me some song
of Mississippi River baptism
delta mud, and God's love

Swing low, sweet Chariot
Swing low, come and take me home.

Glenn
::: vera :::
2007-05-26 03:14:32 UTC
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
[...]
Sung just for you tonight...

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/swing_low.mp3
Post by servitum
Glenn
<> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8
WEB)
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::
®andy
2007-05-26 06:35:56 UTC
On Fri, 25 May 2007 18:59:19 -0700,
Post by servitum
lets drop this, cuz its just hate and anger,
and will serve no good service to the Lord
or His People.
It has been argued that Owd made his declaration of war years
ago. Has Owd changed his mind? Let's see:

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:16:34 -0800,
in article <***@corp.supernews.com>,
oldwetdog <old*wet****@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote:
As for Griz, Vera and Abby/Jeannette, TBC, Cal or Mike or
those of the Griz Cult, I reserve the right to wage unlimited
warfare: there is no limit, no boundary, no rules, no border,
no space or place in which I will not wage war against them...

Do you understand me? Jeannette used a medical diagnosis over
30 years old in an attempt to slander me...

I will *not* respect any borders,
I will *not* respect any conventions,
I *will* wage unlimited war,
I will show *no* mercy
I *will* make war.
It *is* War

From now to the end
it *is* war

From now until He comes,
It is war.
--
oldwetdog

He then later confirmed:

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 00:49:51 -0800,
in article <***@corp.supernews.com>,
oldwetdog <old*wet****@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote:
Know this:
You made war,
You made war on MY people
There will be no peace
None, no peace.

I am against you
Wherever you go to
there is no place on earth
or heaven above or heaven below
that I will not find you
and make war on you

I will make war
I am war
on you
War!

(You might want to know that I have spent the last 90 days in
collecting information... google is *my* friend!)

(You might want to know that I know your ISP, and that your
personal information is available as pubilic information.)

(Sh#t, the net is *MY* friend!)

You knew this, right, when you decided to make war?)

Only fools commit acts or war when they are not ready for war.
oldwetdog

Has he since repented of this declaration of war, with
stalking threats?

On Fri, 11 May 2007 00:14:03 -0700,
in article <***@corp.supernews.com>,
gaedhealic <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
Vera and Griz and the entire gang who attempted to force their
control on others in this open public forum got exactly what
they EARNED. The word for that is Justice, comeuppance and
just deserts; "Equity," if you have a difficult time with big
words.

--Doesn't sound like he's changed his mind to me. It sounds
like he is confirming his original statements as being
"Justice".
--
Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him from the dead.
Rely on this work alone to escape hell and receive eternal
life (Jn. 3:16; 1 Cor. 15:1-3; Eph. 2:8-10; 2 Thess. 1:8-9).
::: vera :::
2007-05-26 13:15:30 UTC
Post by servitum
lets drop this, cuz its just hate and anger,
and will serve no good service to the Lord
or His People.
It has been argued that Owd made his declaration of war years
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:16:34 -0800,
As for Griz, Vera and Abby/Jeannette, TBC, Cal or Mike or
those of the Griz Cult, I reserve the right to wage unlimited
warfare: there is no limit, no boundary, no rules, no border,
no space or place in which I will not wage war against them...
Do you understand me? Jeannette used a medical diagnosis over
30 years old in an attempt to slander me...
I will *not* respect any borders,
I will *not* respect any conventions,
I *will* wage unlimited war,
I will show *no* mercy
I *will* make war.
It *is* War
From now to the end
it *is* war
From now until He comes,
It is war.
--
oldwetdog
[...]
That is right, Randy.

The worst and saddest part of it: He did all this and made up all these
things so he could spread his lies about God.
Feather Forestwalker
2007-05-26 02:05:06 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
[...]
Hey, I am saddened - it *does* look to be coming from the same poster - it's
hard for me to believe it - I cannot understand, but when you click
"profile" of the user Truth - there it is. I ran my own search, you know?
Amazing. . .

I am saving what I am thinking for another thread.

Feather
Jude__Alexander
2007-05-26 03:43:43 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
[...]
Feather, you miss the highlight of Dave's posting career. He went off the
deep end, as they say.
Diana
Yep sure did.
::: vera :::
2007-05-26 03:42:33 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
[...]
I bet they will balme it on me somehow, too.

But it is so funny!

Ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha!
::: vera :::
2007-05-26 03:44:18 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
[...]
^^^^
= blame
Post by ::: vera :::
But it is so funny!
Ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha!
::: vera :::

::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::
Feather Forestwalker
2007-05-26 04:29:21 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
[...]
If they do, I can prove **that** wrong. :)
Post by ::: vera :::
But it is so funny!
No, sorry, that wasn't funny.
Diana
2007-05-26 02:12:17 UTC
Post by Old Man Soggy****
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
[...]
under the name of poster in google put this...

% -*- Truth -*- %
®andy
2007-05-26 06:33:18 UTC
On Fri, 25 May 2007 18:39:19 -0700,
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
1) No potty mouth, (EVER)!
2) No name calling (PLEASE)!
3) No flaming my post (SORRY)!
4) Don't talk about my Mom!
5) Don't tick me off (BE CARFUL)
My new Block- Ignore list .....
Queen V (AKA MODERATOR)
Bobo (AKA Clown Boy)
If anyone has a problem with me posting my list then please see rule number
five.
(just kiding around)
<:^)
Hey SoG, haven't we been here before?
O.K., then, Go for it man...
...A man just got to do what he got to do.
amen.
Have a nice evenin'
Brother
He believes God is triune. You daily claim that is "false
gods", "pagan idolatry", and "Satanic lies". A person who
worships such, rather than the true God, is not a believer,
but a pagan. Thus, you hypocritically contradict yourself,
calling him "brother" out of one side of your mouth, while
implying he is a pagan idolater out of the other.
::: vera :::
2007-05-26 13:31:45 UTC
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
[...]
There is no excuse for TBC - he knows what he is doing.

He also tries to blame his own "wrongdoing" of the past on me - while in
fact there was nothing I did wrong when I came to ACC in 2003. I only
was a Christian for three years then, and I really lived what Christian
are to live. I loved everybody whom I met in ACC, really everybody -
including OWD and Diana (who soon started to tyrannise me, by the way).
I even tried to integrate "Pastor" Dave then - but he rejected, and has
tried to force his weird gospel onto others. Then OWD started his dirty
war on the Christians - and he claimed that TBC and others were "false
prophets".

TBC has no, absolutely no excuse for his behaviour. It was ugly what OWD
(and Mark) did, but it was even uglier to see him change the camp for
the sake of "peace".

That is not what Jesus meant when he spoke of peace. You see, it was the
same kind of "peace" that Pontius Pilate wanted when he sentenced
Jesus...

No excuse for TBC.
gatekeeper
2007-05-26 13:43:20 UTC
Post by ®andy
--
Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him from the dead.
Rely on this work alone to escape hell and receive eternal
life (Jn. 3:16; 1 Cor. 15:1-3; Eph. 2:8-10; 2 Thess. 1:8-9).- Hide quoted text -
And what you do now is to use your word, "Ugly!"

The Eastgate is open, the King is in Residence!
Whosoever will, may come in!

Gatekeeper
servitum
2007-05-26 16:12:54 UTC
Post by ®andy
Post by servitum
Post by Old Man Soggy****
1) No potty mouth, (EVER)!
2) No name calling (PLEASE)!
3) No flaming my post (SORRY)!
4) Don't talk about my Mom!
5) Don't tick me off (BE CARFUL)
My new Block- Ignore list .....
Queen V (AKA MODERATOR)
Bobo (AKA Clown Boy)
If anyone has a problem with me posting my list then please see
rule number five.
(just kiding around)
<:^)
Hey SoG, haven't we been here before?
O.K., then, Go for it man...
...A man just got to do what he got to do.
amen.
Have a nice evenin'
Brother
Note: I don't see ®andy's post in my reader... but feel the need to
Post by ®andy
Post by ::: vera :::
Post by ®andy
He believes God is triune. You daily claim that is "false
gods", "pagan idolatry", and "Satanic lies".
This statement makes it look like I am making the following statement,
which is a lie -- an intentional lie of ®andy's...

First, yes I do say that triune gods are false gods.
Yes, I do say a triune god is pagan and Satanic.

However, ®andy lies when he uses the terms "pagan idolatry" to describe
anything I've said, and he will not and can not quote such a statement
or give any link to such a statement.

Now, below, ®andy's continues his lies.....
Post by ®andy
A person who
Post by ::: vera :::
Post by ®andy
worships such, rather than the true God, is not a believer,
but a pagan.
This is ®andy's own conclusion --- and false accusation! A person who
rejects the God of Abraham and worships a pagan god is a pagan.

What ®andy fails to comprehend (because he is a liar and there is no
love of truth in his mind or soul) is that someone may worship "the true
God" (his words) and be decieved by a wrong comprehension of the 'Truth
God."

®andy completely ignores the fact that God is _Infinite_, and the mind
and understanding of man is finite, and therefore no man can have a full
and correct understanding of the "true God" NOR CAN A MAN MADE DOCTRINE
LIKE TRINITY POSSIBLE BE CORRECT!
Post by ::: vera :::
Post by ®andy
calling him "brother" out of one side of your mouth, while
implying he is a pagan idolater out of the other.
®andy is a liar and false accuser.
Post by ®andy
Post by ::: vera :::
There is no excuse for TBC - he knows what he is doing.
He also tries to blame his own "wrongdoing" of the past on me - while in
fact there was nothing I did wrong when I came to ACC in 2003. I only
was a Christian for three years then, and I really lived what Christian
are to live. I loved everybody whom I met in ACC, really everybody -
including OWD and Diana (who soon started to tyrannise me, by the way).
I even tried to integrate "Pastor" Dave then - but he rejected, and has
tried to force his weird gospel onto others. Then OWD started his dirty
war on the Christians - and he claimed that TBC and others were "false
prophets".
The proof of the "false prophets" is still on google --
_including fervent and Griz's confession_!

false prophets #1
http://tinyurl.com/nsq3y

false prophets #2
http://tinyurl.com/p6jr4

false prophets #3
http://tinyurl.com/gb3yz

Vera names her favorite false prophets!!
Vera posted "My favourite prophets here"
http://tinyurl.com/npdlv
(note the spelling of "favorite" Vera is German)
Post by ®andy
Post by ::: vera :::
TBC has no, absolutely no excuse for his behaviour. It was ugly what OWD
(and Mark) did, but it was even uglier to see him change the camp for
the sake of "peace".
Vera makes a false accusation -- which, of course, is no surprise.

TBC (~~SoG) did not 'change camps --
FIRST: because Vera has no 'camp.'

The ONLY "CAMP" is the "Camp of the Saints" The "Elect" those who love
Truth and refuse to lie, make false accusations against others, OR
MANIPULATE A PUBLIC FORUM WITH EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL!

TBC (^^Old Soggy) is in The Camp of the Saints, not in any body's "camp."

SECOND, ^^SoG and I haven't "made peace" we have decided to disagree
with respect and love, to allow each to other to believe as we think
best, and to leave each other to God.

Randy and Vera (among others) believe they have authority and right to
control what others believe -- and if not that, to control who posts IN
AN OPEN PUBLIC FORUM!!

NOTICE!
Anyone who does not resist evil, becomes part of that evil!

What is the charge to this day about the governments and religious
organizations who did not resist Hitler and the murder of political and
war prisoners in WW2?

Think about it!
Either you resist the attempt to manipulate and control a open public
forum, or you consent to it!

Are you holding Vera's coat while she does evil?
Post by ®andy
--
Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him from the dead.
Rely on this work alone to escape hell and receive eternal
life (Jn. 3:16; 1 Cor. 15:1-3; Eph. 2:8-10; 2 Thess. 1:8-9).- Hide quoted text -
And what you do now is to use your word, "Ugly!"
The Eastgate is open, the King is in Residence!
Whosoever will, may come in!
Gatekeeper
Excuse me, Gatekeeper, for posting over the top of your reply to <whoever>

Glenn

®andy
2007-05-26 06:30:07 UTC
On Fri, 25 May 2007 21:07:54 -0400,
Post by Old Man Soggy****
1) No potty mouth, (EVER)!
2) No name calling (PLEASE)!
3) No flaming my post (SORRY)!
4) Don't talk about my Mom!
5) Don't tick me off (BE CARFUL)
My new Block- Ignore list .....
Queen V (AKA MODERATOR)
Bobo (AKA Clown Boy)
If anyone has a problem with me posting my list then please see rule number
five.
(just kiding around)
<:^)
Proverbs 26
18 Like a madman shooting firebrands or deadly arrows
19 is a man who deceives his neighbour and says, "I was only
joking!"