Patrick Michael Sullivan and Barbara Schwarz (and some others) out people in the suicide newsgroups
::: vera :::
2005-10-01 06:11:20 UTC
Patrick Michael Sullivan and Barbara Schwarz (and some others) out
people in the suicide newsgroups if they do not join in their
persecution of some posters. When I had a closer look at what this
person had told me in private e-mail about some posters there, I wanted
to see real proof, but they could not show me any. Instead, they started
outing me and attacking me. They do this with suicidal people there,
too.

Patrick Michael Sullivan's Scientologic "Sis" Barbara Schwarz started
outing me and posted about the illness of my son in April (which I had
shared in private e-mail with Patrick Michael Sullivan and her - my
friends know about this, too, as I bcc'ed the updates of his recovery,
and I had asked all of them to keep this secret) and my real name after
I had asked for proof against those people they were attacking in ASH,
which they could not show. All they had were articles they had written
themselves under their 1000+ nicks, and they thought I was stupid enough
not to see...

They cover Doug Wiser, who sent suicide methods to a confused and
suicidal person called "Little_Chris" and offered him to "help die",
which he did a short while after that very mysteriously. There seems to
be much more wrong with the deaths in the suicide newsgroups, and so
they try everything to shut people up.

I can only warn everybody here to stay out of this if you do not want to
be treated like some suicidals were there.

Patrick Michael Sullivan wrote very nice e-mails to me in the beginning
(he started them, not me) and told me lies about the suicide newsgroups
and the posters there. He accused someone of being a "pro suicider" -
but there is no proof for that at all. In fact, Doug Wiser who they
cover, is one, and he has also written that he encourages suicide.

In fact, I do not care if anybody in the usenet believes me or not, but
I cannot stand injustice and innocent suicidal people being outed and
libelled. I will stand up for that - which I regard to be my duty as a
Christian. I hope there will be an investigation of all the events in
ASH soon.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/browse_frm/thread/...

This is just an example of how Patrick Michael Sullivan (=
***@myway.com) fakes "proof"... See how this poster seems to
speak to himself? Patrick Michael Sullivan nuked his posts there. But
they are quoted there, and it is obvious.

And look how they burden suicidal people there and add to their pain,
which really could drive them over the edge, and also look that they are
afraid of being murdered (I was in January when someone called me and
wrote threats to my personal mailbox, partly in German - saying to have
relatives in Germany - see in my reaction in January that I was
frightened that physical harm was done to me because of that, too. I
could not sleep for weeks due to the fear, but I wonder what effect such
a matter might have on suicidal people?):

From: "river" <***@aol.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: Doug Wiser: A truly dangerous troll
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:16:22 -0500

All of the below is true and provable.
Doug believes I goaded Suzy G. into suicide,
which is not true, and verifiable by outside sources.
I merely talked to her about her reasons for her
wanting to suicide, and she chatted with me about
her desire to die.
Doug has taken this to an extreme level: He is now
inflaming Suzy G.'s father into hating me, to the
point where Doug suggested that I should be
tortured and killed by Suzy's father. He is inflaming
a man in deep grief.
Douglas Wiser is doing everything he can to destroy
my life. He told Suzy's father that I am THE reason
Suzy G. is dead, and that he (Doug) could have saved
her life if I hadn't talked to her. Suzy had tried to
commit suicide several times before she suceeded.
She hated Doug, and would have never listened to his
counsel. But she listened to me, and I told her that I
would support any decision she made, while trying to
help her find a way through her problems. Her
boyfriend was goading her into suicide, telling her to
"just go ahead and kill yourself already".
All of the above is the honest truth, as I see it. Please
be careful in your dealings with Douglass Wiser. As
far as I know, Doug has inflamed Suzy's father to the
point that he may hunt me down and kill me (a novel
method to ctb).
I know this post may make things worse, but I feel
compelled to tell my story. If I die from murder, please
know that ash was worth dying for. I am humbled to
have had the pleasure to communicate with some of
the finest people in the world. And it would be an
honor to die for such a cause.
Peace be to all ashers, and be careful.

Sincerely,
River

From: "river" <***@aol.com>
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: Re: Doug Wiser: A truly dangerous troll
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 06:20:23 -0500
I was semi-warned about Douggie ahead of time from having read the
back
articles of the newsgroup on this news server. Even so, the reality
was
at
least somewhat worse than what I had come to anticipate. I have met
few
people with quite the level Douggie's "skill" for twisting words. I
have
also met few people with Douggie's level of subsurface malice. (Not
mention his absolute impenetrability when it comes to trying to
explain
issues of fact that he clearly misunderstands, even just about
rather impersonal (?) subjects like current notions about
cosmology.) There is
the manipulatively malicious attitude he came to display toward me
reminded me
far too much of certain abusive relatives I have also long since
walked
away from.
I am sorry, River, that the likes of Douggie has it in for you.
Among the
reasons I quit trying to talk to him, even to the point of not
reading replies to him, was I could see things between Douggie and
me perhaps
going
in some direction like that eventually, and I did not want to go
there.
I hope this works out for you better than you fear it might.
--U
I wanted to email you, but you are being private, a
more than smart thing to do. What Doug does is what
he does. I can't control him, the way that he would like
to control me. I will fight to the death, literally, on this issue.
There may be no choice. Your insight on all these things is
dead on. Everything you said is true, and I do understand
what you said, especially the part about the abusive nature
of people.
The reason I understand Doug and what he is trying to do
is that my father was very similar. A person who will do
anything, anything, to maintain their position of power. I
was abused incredibly, as you sound like you were, and I
just won't let it happen again. I was a child then, but now
I know better, and would rather die than be under the
thumb of a mad tyrant. This would not be a dishonorable
death, not in my book.
Your observations about the trolls, and their paternalistic
attitude (in a previous post) were well thought out, very
astute. You understand as well as anyone can about this
type of relationship. And we are both done with being
treated this way; death would be preferable to living under
totalitarian conditions. I think I understand you more than
ever, and respect your right to exit at your will. Again, ash
will miss you, but I'll defend to the death your right to post
and to preserve your self respect. I wish I had gotten to
know you better, but alas.
Don't feel sorry for me. If I die in this battle, it will be with
this thought in my head, from A Tale of Two Cities, by
Charles Dickens. "Tis a far far better thing I do than I have
ever done before, tis a far far better place I go than I have
ever been."
river
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is what they are doing: frighten people to death, even suicidal
people, and intruding into their real lives, inflaming others by
accusing posters falsely and passing this on. There is so much more
proof of that...
If something happens to me, you will know where to look now. In my
opinion that the same gang that outed me in January in the suicide
newsgroups is the same that outed all the other people in ASH,
informed
their bosses, their family or head masters of schools or even the
police, and did not care if the suicidal people found themselves in a
police cell later and had to explain this to the people in their real
lives. They even had a list of people who they planned to persecute by
outing them. But one of them did not submit... I can only admire and
respect him for that. But what did they do to him? They sneaked into
his
private life and lied at his former girl-friend, who gave them his
name
and phone number... And then they outed him in the suicide newsgroups,
which nearly cost his life. (I am glad it did not.) They ruined his
good
reputation completely, and he sued Patrick Michael Sullivan for his
cyber stalking. Patrick Michael Sullivan has threatened him several
times, and he once posted that he would have to pay for that...
Patrick Michael Sullivan acts like a Scientologist with his stalking
and
outing methods, and he calls his best friend Barbara Schwarz (ex-news
agent president for Scientology in Germany before she went insane and
a sanatory) his "Sis". So if they are in one family of believers, and
she is Scientologist, he is one, too.
Would a Christian ever write such a horror to a single mother like
Patrick Michael Sullivan did below, using his nick
also
in capital letters and in the subject line so people might find it in
~~~~~~~~~~~~start~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
uni-berlin.de!fu-berlin.de!postnews.google.com!g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com­!not-for-mail
alt.suicide.holiday,alt.religion.scientology,alt.religion.christianity,alt.­christnet.christianlife,alt.bible
Subject: [WARNING - many swear words] For Vera Six, the fucking bitch
from hell who lives in nazi germany
Date: 7 Jul 2005 16:54:00 -0700
alt.religion.scientology:1885983 alt.religion.christianity:171768
alt.christnet.christianlife:278179 alt.bible:902339
x-no-archive: yes
If you don't like swear words, then don't read this fucking post.
Vera, Grace wrote some pretty strong words the other night. Now it's
my
fucking turn.
Vera Six, you are a fucking nazi bitch. And I don't EVER refer to
women
as bitches, or whores, or sluts, but in this case it's warranted,
because most of the emails I get about you the people call you a
"fucking bitch" anyway, so I guess I will too, you fucking bitch.
BTW, you asked why I was in a suicidal newsgroup. Well, it's because I
am suicidal and depressed, you stupid fucking bitch. I have been this
since I was 10 years old and this depression and the suicidal feelings
that go along with it have gone on for over 30 years of my life now.
Imagine living like that for over 30 fucking years and wishing to be
fucking dead every fucking day? Yeah, I put on a pretty good front.
But
underneath, I am just as weak as the next guy or girl around here.
I don't often talk about my feelings on this newsgroup, because of the
stalkers here that will use it against me. If I need to talk, I make a
phone call or email a friend or whatever. But I don't talk about my
stuff here.
You are a fucking piece of shit, VERA SIX. You have used personal
details of my life to attack me. You came on to be as being a sincere,
caring, loving human being. But fucking hell, you lied your fucking
face off to me, and about me, you miserable, cocking sucking piece of
shit. I wish you to be fucking dead, VERA SIX. I hope you rot in
fucking hell, you cock sucking, fucking whore. How's that grab you,
VERA SIX? Fuck off and die, you self admitted witch.
You have spread rumors about me from the get go. AND I DID NOTHING TO
PROVOKE THESE SICK ATTACKS AND LIES FROM YOU, you trailer trash bitch.
So when you are posting your fucking lies and fucking bull shit about
me, just remember that you are posting to a man who often it sitting
on
the edge of a cliff. I often don't give a fuck whether I live or die.
There are just 2 people I now live for, 1 of them especially, as this
person needs me. If it were not for them, I would be outta this
fucking
hell hole called life.
So fuck off and die, VERA SIX, you fucking ugly, stalking, lying, cock
sucking, miserable fucking bitch.
Once again, I apologize to everyone for using cuss words on these
groups. But not to Vera Six. Because she truly is a lying fucking
bitch.
end of rant.
~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really fear for my life and my saftey after my name was published
again, and after believing that the author of this post above is one
of the people who intimidated me in January, and after the threats
there
that were aimed at me because I posted in the suicide newsgroups. This
is all a result of the inflaming to stalk me and cross the line into
my private real life, which was done by Barbara Schwarz and Patrick
Michael Sullivan (and helpers, but I will exclude Albert Visscher from
this
list, because I regard him to be one of their victim who they abused
and inflamed just like they inflamed me in the beginning of this year,
and I saw Albert Visscher has really repented of what he did to me - so
will forgive him and leave him out there if he really stops his
persecution
now - I think he is rather young and may have learned something). I
fear that this aggressive and vile poster Patrick Michael Sullivan might
continue to intervene into my real life, and I also think my fears are
reasoned enough. I will have to protect myself somehow against this
hate machine who does not even stop with his hate when he deals with
suicidal people in suicide groups. It might give him a feeling of power
abuse people like he does there. Threatening or posting things like he
did
to me above shows how much an abuser of women he is. Should any men ever
talk to a woman like that? I wonder what he might do to me (or others)
in real life.

Weird enough, the outings of my address in January were posted just at
the same time when Patrick Michael Sullivan started to write private
e-mails to me. I believe that he wanted to find out about my reaction
and my plans with regard to this outing. The German e-mail containing
that "someone might visit me at home" if I did not leave ASH after
being outed was written in the same style of German that Barbara Schwarz
writes in her German posts.

Who is doing this to single mums? Who is doing this in suicide
newsgroups to suicidal people, too?

I was intimidated in January, but I am not afraid anymore. No bully
like Patrick Michael Sullivan and gangster friends can intimidate me,
neither by sending e-mails to my pastor nor threatening me to do me
personal
harm and "visit me at home".

Why am I doing this?

I am doing this for the people in ASH who were and are persecuted by
them.

I hope there will soon be an investigation.

And of course, report it to the police, and as far as you will tear my
person in there, I am glad to help any officials clearing all these
things up.

The more they call for the police, the more the chance that these
people will be stopped soon. I have much to tell to the police. And I
have
nothing to hide.

::: vera :::
I only posted who stared the thread not who started all
this mess. I am most certainly aware of who started the
mess and as far as legal action I decided to spend my
money on my Grandson for his upcoming birthday next
month and Christmas. If anyone else wants to sue me in
a court of law all I can say is go for it because if
they sue me they actually get nothing because I have
nothing. I live with family, I don't drive, and I only
get SSDI and no one is permitted to touch that by law
so they can sue away but doesn't mean they will get
anything. To coin a phrase...You can't get blood out of
a turnip.
Vera won't sue you. She hasn't got the money. Anyway, she's too
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=patrick&qt_s=Search&enc_author=VALl...
This entre little war began out of Vera's own jealousy. She was
enraged with the fact that Barbara and I were/are very close. At
that time, Vera and I were friends. But for whatever reason, Vera
began to state that I was a Scientologist and involved in a criminal
organization. Both I am not. Her behaviour was totally odd and her
attacks against me came out of the blue. I did nothing to her to
cause her attacks on me. I never posted her full name until she did
that to me.
p***@gmail.com
2005-10-01 07:56:59 UTC
x-no-archive: fuck you

First of all, you stinkin' witch, VERA SIX:

1) River and I are friends. I like John a lot. I am hoping he will
drive his pickup to see me one day.

2) I do not promote suicide.

3) I am active with governments and media and anti-suicide orgs to
fight against suicide PREDATORS, Spaink et al..

4) I never knew LITTLE CHRIS

5) I never had any involvement in his death, nor did others, except
maybe KARIN SPAINK, who offered to help LITTLE CHRIS to die in anyway
she could, as she stated.

6) Douglas Wiser has saved many lives from the newsgroup ASH. There is
much testimony to that fact. And I am one of the peeps Doug saved, mnay
times over...

7) Yours is a campaign of misinformation and hatred.

8) Years ago, I was an organized crime member. And I witnessed the
deaths of many people. But that was year ago. And I have no shame of my
past. But I miss many of the people I met over the years. Many of them
are dead from OD's and other reasons. They were my brothers and
sisters. And we had great fun on the beaches of Gabriola Island,
drinking beer, burning logs and riding motorcycles thru the wee hours
of the morning. I was 14 years old when I was indoctrinated into that
world.

9) I have never killed anyone. But I have knocked down many doors. I
still have my contacts, of course. In fact, I am hopeful that I can use
old skills of the past to better the city where I live. In fact, I
have. I do enjoy kicking in doors...

10) Yer welcome.

As for you, go blow... You are such a little shit and an idiot, VERA
SIX. You are like some small insect that gets under the skin and causes
an itch. Scratch it enough and it goes away.

BTW, consider yourself lucky to live in Germany and your k00k friend in
AU, 'cos if it were not so, I would unplug you both - pronto...

Re. Barbara Schwarz. She's my sister, 'cos she can fight. Here is one
woman who can back herself up. If anyone ever needed a partner to do
battle with, it would be Barbara. She's taken on every anti-religious
extremist on the web and on Usenet and she's knocked them out cold time
and time again. And she does this all the while she's fighting you and
the k00k from down under. People consistently state Barbara is weak.
Wrong! Look at her fight. She's tough, tougher than all of you. She's
the one I would want with me in a dark alley. None of you dare compare
yourselves to Barbara. You don't deserve that right. None of you do,
not even me...

Patrick AKA ~tkc~ AKA ~HSA-101~

--
So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart

-Metallica
Post by ::: vera :::
[...]
g2news1.google.com!news1.google.com!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.n­et!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday
that to me.
p***@gmail.com
2005-10-01 09:56:48 UTC
Post by ::: vera :::
Patrick Michael Sullivan's Scientologic "Sis" Barbara Schwarz started
outing me
How many times did you post my name and location, you insane, spamming
nutcase? You think just because that other a'hole from down under did
it 100 or more times you can too? You talk about outing, you horried
witch, see this:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=Patrick+Michael+Sullivan+308+312+mt+benson+st+nanaimo+bc

How is that for outing and harassment, you rotten, stalking, horrid
witch? You know who did that to me? Your good friend from AU. He is
still talking about me and his foolish court case. And you have
reposted the above info over and over again. So fair is fair, you
witch. Here is your personal contact info:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.methods/msg/aef04e8f52342904?dmode=source&hl=en

Sucks, don't it, VERA SIX?
Post by ::: vera :::
and posted about the illness of my son in April (which I had
shared in private e-mail with Patrick Michael Sullivan and her - my
friends know about this, too, as I bcc'ed the updates of his recovery,
and I had asked all of them to keep this secret) and my real name after
I had asked for proof against those people they were attacking in ASH,
which they could not show. All they had were articles they had written
themselves under their 1000+ nicks, and they thought I was stupid enough
not to see...
1000 plus nicks? Even you had not that many nicks, you k00k.

You wrote about your son many times over the years and you nuked some
of those posts to cover your sorry slack ass, you psychotic liar.

Like Barbara said, go back to hell where you came from originally.
Pastor Dave
2005-10-01 13:53:20 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by ::: vera :::
Patrick Michael Sullivan's Scientologic "Sis" Barbara Schwarz started
outing me
How many times did you post my name and location, you insane, spamming
nutcase? You think just because that other a'hole from down under did
it 100 or more times you can too? You talk about outing, you horried
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=Patrick+Michael+Sullivan+308+312+mt+benson+st+nanaimo+bc
I'll be right over. We'll sit, have a beer. make fin of Vera.

<LOL>
--
Pastor Dave Raymond
1st Century Church of Christ

"All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for
doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction
in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfected,
thoroughly furnished to every good work." 2 Tim 3:16-17
Friend
2005-10-01 15:15:14 UTC
Post by Pastor Dave
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by ::: vera :::
Patrick Michael Sullivan's Scientologic "Sis" Barbara Schwarz started
outing me
How many times did you post my name and location, you insane, spamming
nutcase? You think just because that other a'hole from down under did
it 100 or more times you can too? You talk about outing, you horried
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=Patrick+Michael+Sullivan+308+312+mt+benson+st+nanaimo+bc
I'll be right over. We'll sit, have a beer. make fin of Vera.
<LOL>
--
Pastor Dave Raymond
1st Century Church of Christ
"All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for
doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction
in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfected,
thoroughly furnished to every good work." 2 Tim 3:16-17
Vera Six, whenever you say "peace" you mean hatred and fights. Leave
Barbara, Patrick and others alone. They asked you to cease and desist
and stop your lies and libel and any other criminal conduct. You hurt
so many people in the Christian newsgroups already. God will punish you
even more if you don't change your bad character.

Vera Six lied that Barbara Schwarz and others molested her pastor. Vera

Six is one of the worst liars on the net as nobody molested her elderly
pastor. As far as Barbara is concerned, she lives in the USA, her
pastor lives in Germany. Both never met in person. Barbara does not
molest anybody, and especially no old man. Barbara complaint to the
pastor in writing that Vera Six advocates the criminal "deprogramming"
on Usenet.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/cc2d22...

Who is Vera Six? A libeling, lying and stalking German citizen,
resident of Remscheid, and self proclaimed witch who believes that
witches are close to God.
She wrote she has a "love affair" with God, which indicates the twisted
woman has sexual ideas about God.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.evangelical/msg/3759de7ce1b8f1bb?as_umsgid=***@individual.net

She is a co-founder of the Grizz cult who lie "for Jesus". Her cult is
a gang, while their "soldiers" attack their victims, their "lovers"
begin to preach "peace". Read about this horrible cult here.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/browse_thread/thread/6d8bf87e02f66f0/ff8e574018d95de7?lnk=st&q=Grizz+cult&rnum=5&hl=en#ff8e574018d95de7

Vera is the Grizz cult recruiter. She e-mails people at Usenet and
when they don't join as Barbara Schwarz or Patrick Michael Sullivan,
she retaliates, harasses, defames, libels, abuses and stalks them.

Vera Six is a liar, libeler, defamer, harasser and stalker.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Vera+Six%2Bstalker&qt_s=Search
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Vera%20Six%2Bcriminal&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Vera%20Six%2Blibel&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Vera%20Six%2Bdefamer&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Vera%20Six%2Bliar&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Vera%20Six&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg

This is a very long thread, but if you ever want to know what kind of
dishonest character Vera Six has and how she - without any conscience
- lies and twists the facts and accuses others on what she is doing,
her entire hypocrisy, then read the postings of her, Patrick and
Barbara Schwarz and see yourself. Read how Six builded up more and
more lies and in one and the same thread.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/e7bc5cd748826dbd/93e5b9a30de710e6?lnk=st&q=Felon+Brian+Bruns+and+pro+suicider+Robert+Griffin&rnum=1&hl=en#93e5b9a30de710e6

Vera Six is criminal. She knows that deprogramming is a criminal
method to steal somebody's belief, out ruled in many countries even in
her beloved Germany. Nevertheless she wants Barbara and other
Scientologists to be "deprogrammed" as she can't deal with diversity.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/720b28edde68ed94?dmode=source&hl=en
Read about the father of deprogramming, Ted Patrick and his methods
here:
http://www.parishioners.org/false_exp/patrick1.html
Read about deprogrammer Rick Ross and his methods here:
http://www.parishioners.org/false_exp/rossr1.html
Read about deprogrammer Steve Hassan and his methods here
http://www.parishioners.org/false_exp/hassan1.html

Vera Six knows that Barbara Schwarz was already the victim of this
criminal deprogramming in Germany and a judge sentences the
deprogrammers, nevertheless Vera Six wants this criminality and
inhumanity repeated.Six hates Scientology without reason but is herself
the co-founder and leading member of the militant lying and conspiring
Christian Grizz cult.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/1be67ba728e20665?dmode=source&hl=en
Vera Six should be arrested for her pro deprogramming activities on the
net.

The irony is that Scientologists have no program inside and can't
deprogrammed, and Christians, as she claims to me one, are much more in
danger to be deprogrammed and turned into criminal deprogrammers
themselves.

Vera Six spammed her life history over and over on Usenet. Somebody
took the time and read it and asked her these critical questions which
she was unable to answer.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/03dee4eac2b1225e?dmode=source&hl=en

Vera Six also is an active "member" in a little Babtist church in
Germany, in Remscheid, her pastor's name is Lothar Leese and whatever
he preaches, it does not make Six in a better person. He was addressed
by many of her victims, but he ignored their complaints as no true
religious person would do.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Vera%20Six&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg
http://www.baptisten-remscheid.de/pastor.htm
These German Babtist bring those Babtists in other countries in
discredit because of Vera Six's fanatism.

Vera Six also posts with sock puppets as "Heini Schlaumeyer" and stalks
others:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/c6585e2700388e40?dmode=source&hl=en

Vera Six lied that Barbara Schwarz and others molested her pastor. Vera
Six is one of the worst liars on the net as nobody molested her elderly
pastor. As far as Barbara is concerned, she lives in the USA, her
pastor lives in Germany. Both never met in person. Barbara does not
molest anybody, and especially no old man. Barbara complaint to the
pastor in writing that Vera Six advocates the criminal "deprogramming"
on Usenet.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/cc2d22a306931a2f?hl=en&

Vera Six defames the Jewish family de Rothschild as Rathbunnies and
blames them instead of Germany on the ills of this world. She also
posted that "the Germans learned to stop tyrants before then became too
fat", which shows that Vera is an anti-Semite and approves of the Nazi
activities.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/9139984efd6005f6?dmode=source&hl=en
Vera Six lies that Gernany has no Nazis anymore.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=Germany%2Bneo+nazis&btnG=Search

Barbara Schwarz provided detailed information as to what happened to
her in Germany. The country of Germany, that kidnapped her and arrested
her without her having committed any crimes, that Geman country that
did not allowed her to talk to any attorney for months, a country that
set up a fabricated case who was later dismissed as the German
authorities figured that she is not "deprogrammable" is still a Nazi
country.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.clearing.technology/msg/cf272441f65fa34d?dmode=source&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.clearing.technology/browse_thread/thread/5004489838bb9a69/87075c6e67cd9d35?lnk=st&q=Barbara+Schwarz%2Bputtgarden&rnum=1&hl=en#87075c6e67cd9d35
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion/browse_thread/thread/16cab3bf5c0f821a/c04b0f0845f4b7bf?lnk=st&q=Barbara+Schwarz%2Bputtgarden&rnum=2&hl=en#c04b0f0845f4b7bf
http://groups.google.com/group/de.soc.weltanschauung.scientology/browse_thread/thread/3e6add1024073164/a255ddb1085fe72b?lnk=st&q=Barbara+Schwarz%2Bputtgarden&rnum=4&hl=en#a255ddb1085fe72b

The U.S. Department of State reports every years crimes against
humanities by the current German government esp. against
Scientologists.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/3993e8eaa959e78d?dmode=source&hl=en

Vera Six is a good friend of pro suicider Australian Robert Griffin.
In a posting Vera indicated that he approves of her postings before
she posts them. His FAQ is here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/browse_thread/thread/4c2145f05a3ce1d/7d36f8c6e1a3323c?lnk=st&q=Robert+Griffin%2Bfaq&rnum=2&hl=en#7d36f8c6e1a3323c

Vera Six kisses also up to Karin Spaink, a suicide pedlar in Amsterdam.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Karin%20Spaink&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg

Karin Spaink is a journalist but on the newsgroup
alt.suicide.holiday (ASH) she is better known as the woman who issues
suicide advice to people (including children) over the Internet and
onUsenet. Her first website is entitled:
http://ash.spaink.net/methods.html

At this above website, a person can gather suicide information such as
suicide by "rat poison", or suicide by "drinking bleach". But Spaink's
more deadly suicide methods and methods potentially hazardous to other
people
include:

- Nitrogen gas
- Carbon Monoxide
- Chlorine gas
- Chloroform

Some of Spaink's other suicide methods are:

- JUMPING OFF BUILDINGS
- EXPLOSIVES
- JUMPING IN FRONT OF TRAINS

Karin Spaink is the "Cardinal" of a cult, the "Church of Euthanasia".
The also have a satanic outreach director. The "Four Pillars" of the
Church of
Euthanasia are:

- Suicide
- Abortion
- Cannibalism
- Sodomy
[source] http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/

The Church of Euthanasia's motto is, "Save the planet and kill
yourself".

And please read the Religious Freedom Watch web pages regarding Karin
Spaink. Here is the link:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/spaink1.html

And please read the Preston Today News article regarding Karin Spaink
where
she stated that she has "no guilt" of the deaths of other people:
http://www.prestontoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1789&ArticleID=909113

The activities of people like Karin Spaink has enraged the British
Parliament to the point where Britain's Prime Minister, Tony Blair, has
now
stated, "I'll fight internet suicides".
http://www.prestontoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1789&ArticleID=917087

Grizz cultist Vera Six, who lies for Jesus, promotes Rick Ross, who
was arrested at least three times for kidnapping, attempted burglary
and embezzlement of $ 100.000 worth of jewelry. He filed for bankruptcy
in the face of a $ 3 Million judgment. Ross discharged $ 17,500 debts
to his elderly mother. He has committed over a dozen involuntary
deprogrammings and his "Ross institute" is a scam.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr1.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr2.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr3.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr4.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr5.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr6.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr7.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr8.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr9.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr10.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr11.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr12.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr13.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr14.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr15.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr16.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr17.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/maloned01.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/maloned02.html
http://www.parishoners.org/false_exp/Rick_Ross_and_the_Ross_Institute.pdf
196 pages official records on that man!
http://www.parishoners.org/medianews/RickARoss.pdf
(Last is link is esp. for reporters)

Vera Six encourages Rick Ross to "deprogram" people who don't agree
with her. She applauds his rotten methods, despite he specializes of
deprogramming Christian people like herself.

Rick Ross knows that Scientologists are not deprogrammable as they are
not programmed, nevertheless he spreads hatred about that religions on
his persecutor website.

Vera Six supports, promotes and applauds Rick Ross despite he insults
Christians as "bible bangers" and despite that he turns Christians into
his products. Vera Six's bible citations and "peace talks" are nothing
but hypocrisy. How can a true Christian, that self-proclaimed
proclaimed Vera Six promote one of Christianity's worst enemy?
r***@gmail.com
2005-10-01 15:46:57 UTC
To whom it may concern:

The website called "Religious Freedom Watch" is run by Scientology.

To learn more about the Church of Scientology...

See http://www.rickross.com/groups/scientology.html

My response to the attack against me posted at "Relgious Freedom Watch"
has been available through the Internet since 1998.

See http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/Scien47.html

Rick A. Ross
www.rickross.com
p***@gmail.com
2005-10-01 17:43:20 UTC
Post by Pastor Dave
Post by p***@gmail.com
Post by ::: vera :::
Patrick Michael Sullivan's Scientologic "Sis" Barbara Schwarz started
outing me
How many times did you post my name and location, you insane, spamming
nutcase? You think just because that other a'hole from down under did
it 100 or more times you can too? You talk about outing, you horried
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=Patrick+Michael+Sullivan+308+312+mt+benson+st+nanaimo+bc
I'll be right over. We'll sit, have a beer. make fin of Vera.
<LOL>
Exactly. All a person can do is laugh at this point. But sure, come on
over! :-)
Pastor Dave
2005-10-01 18:56:17 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
I'll be right over. We'll sit, have a beer. make fun of Vera.
<LOL>
Exactly. All a person can do is laugh at this point. But sure, come on
over! :-)
Now if only you didn't live a gazillion miles away. :)

You gonna fly me in from Florida? <laugh> :)

::: vera :::
2005-10-01 16:16:25 UTC
I posted his address nowhere.

All the posts in this link show Barbara Schwarz and others as authors,
but not me.

That is the way he works. He gives links with NO proof, and he hopes
people do not have a closer look.
Barbara Schwarz
2005-10-01 16:46:46 UTC
Post by ::: vera :::
I posted his address nowhere.
All the posts in this link show Barbara Schwarz and others as authors,
but not me.
That is the way he works. He gives links with NO proof, and he hopes
people do not have a closer look.
Leave me alone, stalker and criminal pro degrammer Vera Six.

Barbara Schwarz

Meet my completely disturbed stalker, forger, threat maker, persecutor,
defamer, libeler Garry Lynn Scarff from Hollywood, California.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/e3f1d03833e5f2ea?dmode=source&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=active&num=30&q=Garry+Scarff%2Bforger&safe=active&qt_s=Search
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Garry%20Scarff%2Bstalker%20&num=30&hl=en&lr=&safe=active&sa=N&tab=wg
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Garry%20Scarff%2Bthreats&num=30&hl=en&lr=&safe=active&sa=N&tab=wg
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Garry%20Scarff&num=30&hl=en&lr=&safe=active&sa=N&tab=wg
http://freespeechstore.com/Qresults.asp?Search_Keyword=Scarff+&btnSearch2=Find+Speech
************
Read also about NANAE punk and stalker "Kevin" who stalks just as John
Stilwell here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6126c8a7b399b3c5?dmode=source
He stole 1000 Pounds dogfood without having a dog!
*************
Meet pro suicider, defamer, libeler and threat maker Robert Griffin
from Queensland, Australia who applaudes Garry Scarff:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/browse_frm/thread/4c2145f05a3ce1d/7d36f8c6e1a3323c?lnk=st&q=Faq%2BRobert+Griffin&rnum=1&hl=en#7d36f8c6e1a3323c

************
Meet German libeler and defamer Vera Six, a self proclaimed witch who
claims that witches are close to God. Vera is a close friend of Robert
Griffin. Vera Six advocates criminal "deprogramming" (kidnapping and
stealing somebody's religion and opinions, breaking the free will of a
person) on Usenet to get rid of her critics. Vera is co-founder and
recruiter of the Grizz cult who attacks and lies "for Jesus".
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/b96cdf911f8ae839?dmode=source&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Vera%20six&num=30&hl=en&lr=&safe=active&sa=N&tab=wg

**********
Tory (Victoria Lee Christman) claims to be an expert on Scientology
despite her severe misunderstandings. If she would tell the truth, how
come she can't even convince her husband and son on that her claims are
correct? And what mother walks out of her only son to hang with these
guys? http://www.parishioners.org/extremists/index.html What kind of
mother is Tory?
http://www.parishioners.org/medianews/index.html
p***@gmail.com
2005-10-01 17:50:38 UTC
Post by ::: vera :::
I posted his address nowhere.
Mad womam, kook. How many times have you posted my full name and the
city I live in? As i stated, there are only two of us that have that
name here and I am one of them. And you did this to me, long time
before I posted that link that was posted by someone else, not me. I
did not out you, Vera. You pissed someone off in Jan 2005 and they
outed you. So, who did you piss off?
Post by ::: vera :::
All the posts in this link show Barbara Schwarz and others as authors,
but not me.
I am not the author of that remailer post, you lying kook.
Post by ::: vera :::
That is the way he works. He gives links with NO proof, and he hopes
people do not have a closer look.
You know damn well who posted my name, address and tele # on Usenet,
Vera. And that person did so about 100 times? Get real, you phony
Christian. You pretend to rally against outing people. But you support
a person who does that crap. And look what happened to Cori W? Remember
what happened to her? She was terrified because of crap that happened
to her on Usenet. And how many more did this happen to, Vera? Take a
guess.
Barbara Schwarz
2005-10-02 19:58:14 UTC
Post by ::: vera :::
That is the way he works. He gives links with NO proof, and he hopes
people do not have a closer look.
You know damn well who posted my name, address and tele # on Usenet,
Vera. And that person did so about 100 times? Get real, you phony
Christian. You pretend to rally against outing people. But you support
a person who does that crap. And look what happened to Cori W? Remember
what happened to her? She was terrified because of crap that happened
to her on Usenet. And how many more did this happen to, Vera? Take a
guess.
Vera's fulll address is on her website. Anybody can find her address.
As she put her address up herself, she can't complain when others find
and repeat this address.

You have no website with your address, which means you don't agree to
publication of your address, which means that others should not post it
on the net. But when Vera puts her website in her signature lines and
spams it x times over Usenet, she can't complaint that her address is
posted.

Barbara Schwarz
S***@myway.com
2005-10-02 20:02:44 UTC
Post by Barbara Schwarz
Post by ::: vera :::
[...]
Web Images Groups News Froogle Local more »

Preferences

Web Results 1 - 1 of 1 for Growing Deeper Vera Six Alleestraße 61
42853 Remscheid Phone: 02191-27388. (0.32 seconds)
Tip: Save time by hitting the return key instead of clicking on
"search"

Growing Deeper. - [ Translate this page ]
Vera Six Alleestraße 61 42853 Remscheid Phone: 02191-27388 Germany.
e-mail
mail05b.gif. Disclaimer:. Wir distanzieren uns ausdrücklich vom Inhalt
www.acc-growing-deeper.de/impressum.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

Here: Vera put her own address on the net.

Barbara Schwarz
r***@hotmail.com

Pastor Dave
2005-10-01 09:57:23 UTC
On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 08:11:20 +0200, " ::: vera :::"
<***@acc-growing-deeper.de> spake thusly:

Hey Vera, your complaint to my ISP did not work.
Neither did it the last time. Thanks for showing
your true colors though.

You are a vile woman, who is either very sick in the head
and in need of exorcism, or at least some really good meds,
or repentance, or both.

p***@gmail.com
2005-10-01 10:34:38 UTC
Post by Pastor Dave
On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 08:11:20 +0200, " ::: vera :::"
Hey Vera, your complaint to my ISP did not work.
Neither did it the last time. Thanks for showing
your true colors though.
She's done the same to me and many others, along with her k00k
counterparts.
Post by Pastor Dave
You are a vile woman, who is either very sick in the head
and in need of exorcism, or at least some really good meds,
or repentance, or both.
IMO, she should be tossed in prison. Here ya go:

Police in Remscheid.

Polizeihauptwache
Quimperplatz 1
42853 Remscheid

Tel: 0202/284-0

Whois VERA SIX? See below:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.methods/msg/aef04e8f52342904?dmode=source&hl=en

BTW, I have no bad feelings about posting the above link. Vera has done
the same of me MANY TIMES. And at the same time she has called me every
rotten name in the book. Time to fight back against her and her abusive
associates. Take DIRECT ACTION...
S***@myway.com
2005-10-01 17:47:25 UTC
Post by Pastor Dave
You are a vile woman, who is either very sick in the head
and in need of exorcism, or at least some really good meds,
or repentance, or both.
Police in Remscheid.
Polizeihauptwache
Quimperplatz 1
42853 Remscheid
Tel: 0202/284-0
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.methods/msg/aef04e8f52342904?dmode=source&hl=en
BTW, I have no bad feelings about posting the above link. Vera has done
the same of me MANY TIMES. And at the same time she has called me every
rotten name in the book. Time to fight back against her and her abusive
associates. Take DIRECT ACTION...
The world would be a better place with Vera Six behind bars and without
computer access. But I have bad experiences with German justice.
Ususally they go after good people and let the rotten people like Vera
go on.

Barbara Schwarz

Meet my completely disturbed stalker, forger, threat maker, persecutor,

defamer, libeler Garry Lynn Scarff from Hollywood, California.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/e3f1d0383...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=active&num=30&q=Garry+...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Garry%20Scarff%2Bstalker%20&num=30&...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Garry%20Scarff%2Bthreats&num=30&hl=...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Garry%20Scarff&num=30&hl=en&lr=&saf...

http://freespeechstore.com/Qresults.asp?Search_Keyword=Scarff+&btnSea...

************
Read also about NANAE punk and stalker "Kevin" who stalks just as John
Stilwell here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6126c8a7b...

He admitted he stole 1000 Pounds dog food without having a dog!
*************

Meet German libeler and defamer Vera Six, a self proclaimed witch who
claims that witches are close to God. Vera Six advocates criminal

::::Glorious Heaven::::
2005-10-01 10:37:28 UTC
Pastor dave,

it took you long to realise that.
--
http://gourock.blogspot.com/
http://photogourock.blogspot.com/
p***@gmail.com
2005-10-01 10:20:24 UTC
Post by ::: vera :::
They cover Doug Wiser, who sent suicide methods to a confused and
suicidal person called "Little_Chris" and offered him to "help die",
which he did a short while after that very mysteriously. There seems to
be much more wrong with the deaths in the suicide newsgroups, and so
they try everything to shut people up.
More BULL SHIT that was originally created by a midget from Australia,
a real retard, in fact.

Doug did not kill little chris. You want to see what happened to little
chris, then perhaps read KARIN SPAINK's posting where she offers to
help Chris to die:

"You have not let anybody down. And of course we'll help you in all
possible ways, of course, dear Chris. I will try to help you go,
honestly."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/b58d9a455f8deb05?hl=en&

More about KARIN SPAINK is below:

Karin Spaink is a journalist in the city of Amsterdam. But on the
newsgroup alt.suicide.holiday (ASH) she is better known as the woman
who issues suicide advice to people (including children) over the
Internet and on Usenet. Her first website is entitled:
http://ash.spaink.net/methods.html

At this above website, a person can gather suicide information such as
suicide by "rat poison", or suicide by "drinking bleach". But
Spaink's more deadly suicide methods and methods potentially
hazardous to other people include:

- Nitrogen gas
- Carbon Monoxide
- Chlorine gas
- Chloroform

All four of the above methods could cause severe harm or death to many
other people, as these gases can escape into other areas and severely
injure or kill other people. Chlorine gas was an agent which was used
by the Germans during the First World War and this gas killed many
people in a horrific fashion of the lungs filling with mucus and the
person suffocating to death.

Some of Spaink's other suicide methods are:

- JUMPING OFF BUILDINGS
- EXPLOSIVES
- JUMPING IN FRONT OF TRAINS

All three of the above methods could injure or kill other people. In
the case of suicide by jumping from a building, we saw many people on
"9/11" leap to their deaths from the World Trade Center. I
understand that a fireman was killed by a falling body? In the case of
explosives, this too is a dangerous method and explosives are commonly
used in terrorism related activities world wide and these terror
attacks kill and injure thousands of people every year. In the case of
suicide by train, if a train were to stop to try to save the life of
the person committing suicide, many passengers could be injured by
falling while the train is stopping.

Karin Spaink claims to be doing other people a good service with her
suicide methods and her other suicide publications over the Internet.
Karin has stated that she would help one man named "Little Chris"
to die in this newsgroup article:

"You have not let anybody down. And of course we'll help you in all
possible ways, of course, dear Chris. I will try to help you go,
Honestly..."
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/b58d9a455f8deb05?hl=en&lr=

Karin Spaink also made the claim that she would get "bonus points"
from the "Church of Euthanasia" if a suicidal person were to
mention that she helped that person to die in this newsgroup article:

"Even *you* can get to be a martyr of the CoE, Doug. All it
takes is to mention them in your suicide note. You'll be
instantaneously elevated to that long craved status. And if
you said I made you do it, I'm sure I can get bonus points."
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.suicide.holiday/msg/2777a65c86feaab9?hl=en&lr=

Karin Spaink is also a member of this notorious group of people who
call themselves the "Church of Euthanasia". The "Four Pillars"
of the Church of Euthanasia are:

- Suicide
- Abortion
- Cannibalism
- Sodomy
[source] http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/

The Church of Euthanasia's motto is, "Save the planet and kill
yourself". But it is interesting to note that the Church of
Euthanasia's members never seem to practice their own teachings, yet
they suggest and expect others to practice what they preach and commit
suicide. And many people do commit suicide after reading and gathering
suicide methods from all of Spaink's suicide sites.

Karin Spaink claims that the "Church of Euthanasia" is a
"joke". But you cannot help but overlook the references to suicide
and cannibalism on this website, some of which could be used to harm
many other people. These website links are located on this page:
http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/whatsnew.html

And these references include the following links of:
http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/e-sermons/butcher.html
http://ash.spaink.net/

Other references to cannibalism on the Church of Euthanasia website can
be found at this location:
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=98326266&pageid=r&mode=all&query=Cannibalism

And please read the Religious Freedom Watch web pages regarding Karin
Spaink. Here is the link:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/spaink1.html

And please read the Preston Today News article regarding Karin Spaink
where she stated that she has "no guilt" of the deaths of other
people:
http://www.prestontoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1789&ArticleID=909113

All of the above website references show us that Karin Spaink is a
danger to depressed and suicidal adults and children. Karin has shown
the world that she will help anyone to die, no matter what the reason
or how old that person is.

The activities of people like Karin Spaink has enraged the British
Parliament to the point where Britain's Prime Minister, Tony Blair,
has now stated, "I'll fight internet suicides".

http://www.prestontoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1789&ArticleID=917087

I am happy to see the British Government taking direct action to put a
halt to Internet suicides and to try to put a stop to people like Karin
Spaink who prey on vulnerable depressed and suicidal children. But this
is not enough. Legal action against people like Spaink and Yronwode is
needed. Having people like Spaink either charged criminally or banned
from travel to other countries where they can wage their war of misery
and hatred on children would be appropriate.

And to get public opinions regarding Karin Spaink, please read here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/search?hl=en&group=alt.suicide.holiday&q=%22Karin+Spaink%22&qt_g=1&searchnow=Search+this+group

I should also mention that Karin Spaink is the webmaster for the Church
of Euthanasia. The HTML source code for the Church of Euthanasia
website http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/ reveals the following
information:

Spaink ***@xs4all.nl">

I do believe the Church of Euthanasia members are quite serious in
seeing people die, these people include teens and young adults. It was
stated that the Church of Euthanasia website is just a "joke". But you
cannot overlook all the references to suicide contained on this
website.

Also, Karin Spaink's suicide information is often used by depressed and
suicidal people who gather Spaink's suicide information from her
websites. Please read the following Usenet posted article by a person
who tried to hang himself using Spaink's suicide hanging method:

"Anwyay, after some testing I went for it. Things were getting fuzzy,
arms tingling, next thing I know I have completely lost all sense of
sight and body, and felt like I was spinning and traveling at a high
rate of speed, which was a little scary. I thought I was finally on my
way, until all of a sudden I regained conciousness (what seemed after
a few seconds) and immediately got up and pulled the noose off in a
panic. It was a HUGE surge of adrenaline and strangely enough it felt
great! I couldn't help but crack a smile afterwards. Overall it was a
little freaky though..."

[from source]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.methods/msg/e84a556b6237a686?hl=en&

The hanging method the above poster used was obtained from Karin
Spaink's website of:
http://ash.spaink.net/suspension.html

Spaink's suicide hanging method is often referred to on Usenet
newsgroups. Please read here:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.suicide.holiday/search?hl=en&group=alt.suicide.holiday&q=http%3A%2F%2Fash.spaink.net%2Fsuspension.html&qt_g=1&searchnow=Search+this+group

It was stated that there have been 14 confirmed deaths of posters from
the newsgroup alt.suicide.holiday. I can state that there have been a
lot more. Another contact name for you may be here:
***@juliascheeres.com or see http://www.juliascheeres.com/ Mrs.
Scheeres, a journalist, has a vast knowledge of events which happened
on alt.suicide.holiday.

And please read this link regarding an alt.suicide.holiday female who
killed herself using cyanide:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2003/06/08/MN114902.DTL
This was an article created by Mrs. Scheeres.

It is in my firm belief that these two people (Yronwode particularly)
could be responsible in part for the deaths of many hundreds of people
world wide.

Also, I believe the "Church of Euthanasia" website and both Spaink and
Yronwode are hiding behind the banner of free speech and using this
banner to protect themselves and promote their suicide websites and
their suicide agenda. The Church of Euthanasia needs to be shut down.

How dangerous is the "Church of Euthanasia"? According to the
Australian Federal Parliament, the Church of Euthanasia is very
dangerous. And it should also be noted that the Australian Federal
Parliament was concerned about the Church of Euthanasia when it was
discovered that the Church of Euthanasia was going to set up a suicide
hotline, not to help people to live, but to assist people in dying!

Please read the comments below and I have provided you a link to the
actual source of the information from the Australian Federal
Parliament:
Committee inquiry into the provisions of the Criminal Code Amendment
(Suicide Related Material Offences) Bill 2005.

"Evidence of the importance of telephones came from the professed
intention of one overseas suicide group to set up a telephone hotline:

one newsgroup which calls itself The Church of Euthanasia suggests
suicide as a positive act for all, and have announced their intention
to set up a suicide assistance telephone hotline to pursue this
further..."

http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/committee/legcon_ctte/suicide/report/d02.pdf

Feel free to sue me, Vera Six.